best fielders this world cup

Author
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

surprised stoinis is our 2nd best fielder

s
o valuable and a real unnoticed plus considering his struggles with the bat
MikeR
MikeR
Hacker
Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)

grazorblade - 11 Jul 2019 12:58 AM

surprised stoinis is our 2nd best fielder

s
o valuable and a real unnoticed plus considering his struggles with the bat

My choices would be 
Australia Maxwell and Finch
India Jadeja and Kohli
NZ Guptill and Trent Boult, that great catch against WI kept NZ in the tournament and now they're in the final and he always diving around the outfield
England I think Stokes has proven he is a good all rounded in all regards
Pakistan The team masseuse... great hands and we know no one on the field can catch...... it is about 20 dropped catches in this WC
WI, I'd agree with the board Sheldon Cottrell and Carlos Braithwaite
SA Faf du Plessis still shows good movement for a man who is getting older
SL Mendis
Bangladesh  Sarkar
Afghanistan Rashid Khan high energy great to watch even in the big bash
Edited
5 Years Ago by MikeR
RedKat
RedKat
Pro
Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)

Jadeja by a mile. What a superb fielder he is. Maxwell is best for the Aussies. I think a graphic last night for most runs saved in the field had Jadeja 1 and Maxwell 3. 

ARNIE= LEGEND

Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
Rising Star
Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)Rising Star (897 reputation)

Martin Guptill is pretty good from NZ. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search