Only came back to say how pathetic this shithouse is

Only came back to say how pathetic this shithouse is

Author
SWandP
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Threats
Any kind of threatening of another user, be it with physical violence, or any other kind of threat, is explicitly forbidden.
I

Yet I see a poster making death threats regularly.  These are reported through the site report mechanism.  It's not only against forum rules - it's against the law.
The intended recipient of same could report these threats to the police and also take civil action against the site and separately and personally against its proprietor and its moderators.  I doubt anybody would ever want such to happen.

A reaction is surely needed from the site owners? 

The opinion as expressed above is personal and it is simply an opinion .  It is not legal or any other form of advice.  No threat nor malice against the site or its employees or representatives is intended nor should be implied.  I just get pissed off when I see people making death threats on a football forum.  It cannot be allowed to continue.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search