At the point when you get directly down to it, your golf bag resembles your closest companion or faithful canine friend. It's never far out or yelling separation. And your golf pack guards your golf gear, sorted out, and (generally) clean. That is the reason it's imperative to realize which kind of golf bag(s) work best for you. To pick the correct golf bag, you have to consider where, when and how regularly you play. Usefulness is key while choosing a golf bag. It is safe to say that you are a walker, rider or both? Do you like to store additional apparel and frill, for example, downpour gear, GPS/rangefinder or an umbrella? Addressing these sort questions can help figure out what pack would suit your requirements.
How about we investigate each sort of golf bag. Types of Golf BagsStaff bags are the Rolls-Royce of golf bags. They're lavish, spacious, costly, and prominent. Ordinarily, you'll see experts utilizing staff bags on Tour. This is generally for brand permeability, as the tremendous logos on the sides can't be missed when a player has their image taken or is appeared on TV. The greater part of these visit level golf bags are profoundly adjustable and unmistakably show Callaway, TaylorMade or Titleist logos.
Representing the new Cobra 2020 SPEED ZONE Driver is the Cobra SZ Staff Bag. Supporting Cobra's new line of SPEED ZONE clubs, this staff bag will be seen every now and again on Tour. The Cobra SZ Staff Bag has 10 stockpiling pockets, including attire pockets, a downy lined resources pocket and an attractive pocket. The golf pack additionally includes a protected refreshment pocket and a chance to customize your golf bag with your own logo Cobra SZ Staff Bag Pros:
- Open Extravagant
- Top notch material
- Visit commendable (resemble a professional!)
- Simpler club availability/association
- Fits on pushcarts and golf carts
Golf Cart bags
- Moderately costly
- Simpler to stroll with on the off chance that you have a caddy
- More club babble from clubheads sticking against one another
are marginally littler and observably lighter than staff bags. However, on the off chance that you walk the course utilizing a golf push or pull cart, at that point cart bags are an incredible choice. And obviously, in the event that you ride in a cart, these are superbly intended for that utilization (henceforth the name). As a result of their size and proposed reason, we don't suggest conveying them farther than from your vehicle to your cart of choice.
If you are searching for an utilitarian golf bag without all the extravagant accessories, consider the Titleist Cart 15 Bag, which tips the scales at a light 6.5 pounds, even with 11 pockets. The golf bag includes a 15-route top with to ensure your clubs and diminish club swarming. It additionally has a coordinated cart lash burrow for a simple connection to your golf cart. Titleist Cart 15 Bag Pros:
- Lighter than a staff bag (6-7 pounds)
- Simple openness
- Actualizes elastic or non-slip base to keep golf pack on cart
- Heavier than run of the mill stand pack
- Not prescribed if want to walk the golf course
- Commonly outfitted with just one shoulder lash
- Normally brings about a golf cart or pushcart rental expense
BagsStand bags novel structure include is their two retractable legs. These legs permit the pack to stand either totally upstanding (like a staff bag or cart pack), or all alone, with its two legs stretched out to balance out the golf pack while taking into account simple access to any golf club. At the point when the bag is upstanding, the legs withdraw and lie cozy against the golf bag. Think of these bags as the Swiss Army Knife of golf bags – they are sufficiently light to convey and simple to fit on a golf cart or pushcart. You can stand firm bag with you anyplace regardless of how you play!
No organization made the stand pack more omnipresent than PING with their unique Hoofer. Throughout the years, they have just improved that golf bag, and today, it's better than ever. The PING HooferLite 2020 stand pack includes a 4-route top for club association, front-altering shoulder braces, new side-discharge clasp tie connectors that dial on and down, ergonomic lashes for conveying, a padded hip cushion for comfort and a flash off adaptable ball pocket panel. Another golf pack that tips the scales at an incredibly light 2.8 pounds is the Titleist Players 4 Carbon Stand Bag. Explicitly intended for walkers, this stand pack is a mobile golfer's dream. Even however the carbon material makes the golf bag lighter than most, Titleist has not relinquished any significant highlights. You can even now discover the player-favored 4-way top sleeve just as the regular water container and rangefinder pockets. PING HooferLite 2020Players 4 Carbon Stand Bag Pros:
- Lighter than staff and cart bags (5 pounds or less)
- Simple to convey while strolling the golf course
- No "cart way just" golf with retractable legs appended to your pack
- Opportunity to put pack on any slant
- Ruckbag style shoulder ties for even weight appropriation across shoulders
- Ergonomic highlights (i.e., hip cushion to keep you agreeable as you walk)
- Retractable legs are harm inclined after regular use on or off a golf cart
- Less extra room than its greater cousins
- Adding a lot of weight to stand bags before strolling a round can cause back and shoulder throb
Cary BagsCarry bags, otherwise called Sunday bags, are intended for golfers who need to walk the golf course however don't really feel the requirement for a stand bag's legs. These golf bags are additionally developing in prevalence among golfers who need to convey less than the dispensed 14 clubs.
If you need another exemplary structure with the old school season, consider the Jones Original Carry Bag – the best and notorious convey bag throughout the entire existence of the sport of golf. All that you adored about the first has been changed utilizing the hardest cutting edge materials. It has a solitary tie and no stand. This golf pack has all of three zippered pockets – space for everything except for interruptions. Jones Original Carry Bag Pros:
- Lightest golf bag alternative
- Moderate golf bags for steady golf course walkers
- Alternative for exemplary calfskin style
- Energizes practice without back or shoulder hurt
- Expands pace of play
- Least measure of extra room
- Just a 2-path divider for your golf clubs (rather than the 4-, 6-or even 14-way dividers other golf bags have)
- Single lash as opposed to a knapbag twofold tie
- Just some convey bags have retractable legs
Travel BagsGolf travel bags and covers aren't actually golf bags as in you take them to the golf course each day. Or maybe, these golf pack covers are intended to encase and ensure your whole bag and golf clubs while voyaging. You can even customize your golf make a trip bag to enable yours stand to out at stuff claim!Travel Bag TipsWhen looking for your ideal golf travel pack, you may discover these tips valuable:
Guarantee whichever golf travel bag you buy has a guarantee.
A cheap method to guard your golf clubs when your golf pack is tossed around at the air terminal is to purchase a Club Glove Stiff Arm; these keep your driver from being the main purpose of contact with the ground and snapping.
Withdraw your driver/wood clubhead and store them securely in a lightweight suitcase. Hard Travel BagsGlobal,
The Vault travel pack offers a definitive golf club assurance and is developed of ultra-high sub-atomic weight polyethylene; shading is shaped all through, and the hard travel bag has two premium quality lift handles.This hard-sided travel case is amazingly solid and highlights a tongue-and-furrow aluminum valance with uncompromising locking hooks to guarantee just you and TSA are getting into your golf pack. The Vault Travel Bag Pros:
- Extreme golf club security with either a hard-top spread for the top portion of your golf pack or a hard outer shell for your whole golf bag.
- Roller blade wheels for simple travel
Delicate Travel BagsGlobal
- Heaviest alternative
- Most costly travel golf bag
- Can cost you additional cash at air terminal registration
- Hard to lift
- Try not to fit into most economy-class rental vehicles
A name synonymous with movement golf bags is Club Glove. Their Last Bag Large Pro travel bag obliges about any golf pack and up to a 47" driver. It likewise includes extra space for rigging and golf accessories.This travel pack has a solitary piece Burst Proof development, made with Invista™ Cordura® 1000 D water-safe nylon, which is up to multiple times more grounded and keeps going up to multiple times longer than standard polyester. This movement golf pack, obviously, accompanies roller blade haggles for smooth and calm wheeling through air terminals and lodging parking garages the same. Last Bag Large Pro Travel Bag Pros:
- Lighter than hard travel bags
- Delicate travel bags have a cushioned top to secure your clubs in travel
- Roller blade wheels for simple versatility
- Cushioned or strengthened handles
- Outside pockets for extra stockpiling (like golf shoes)
- Gentler and increasingly adaptable material takes into account crushing in those very late golf sweaters – use them for additional cushioning!
- Less expensive than hard travel bags
- Simpler to store when not being used
- Heaviest choice
- Golf clubs are not too secured as a hard travel pack
- More records of clients finding snapped golf club shafts upon landing in the air terminal
“Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.”―