Coronavirus Megathread

Coronavirus Megathread

Author
bluebird2
Rising Star
Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Davide82 - 28 Sep 2021 2:50 PM
bluebird2 - 28 Sep 2021 2:30 PM

Before I even read the rest, when I say education I don't mean they don't have access to the same internet studies we have. 

I'm talking education from the day you're born through to maybe 15 years old.

We used the same word in different contexts

When I said education I meant "Covid education". As in, the message from the pollies about Covid is hitting everybody from the same channels for the same duration of time. You can be assured various state "welfare and disadvantaged" departments are making sure the message is being translated into every language and pamphlets are being handed out to everybody

What you are touching on, which is kinda the point I am making, is the rendering of said message by the organism - from people who grew up in different backgrounds or have different levels of understanding. Their interpretation and how they act on it is going to be different

To be honest I dont think its the uneducated / disadvantaged who are anti vaxx conspirers nor do I think its the uneducated / disadvantaged who are flat earthers or the uneducated / disadvantaged who think they're going to have a bad day if they were born during a certain month. There is a difference between being smart and being wise. By that point what I mean is you cant teach somebody to be "pro vaxx" in the same way you can teach somebody to add numbers together

As I said, people just dont have the same level of hysteria about Covid. There's no vaccine for missing a mortgage payment or not being able to buy school supplies for a child when you dont have a job
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
bluebird2 - 28 Sep 2021 2:30 PM

Before I even read the rest, when I say education I don't mean they don't have access to the same internet studies we have. 

I'm talking education from the day you're born through to maybe 15 years old.

Education is definitely a factor. There are other reasons for the disparity though such as the age demographics of the areas. Burnside, Unley etc have a much higher proportion of older people who have been eligible for longer compared to Salisbury and Elizabeth.

There also are studies that show that people in poorer and regional areas do not have the same level of access to medical services as people from wealthier areas. Considering big parts of the vaccine rollout is involving GPs, pharmacies and other allied health services, this is almost certainly having an impact.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

mcjules - 28 Sep 2021 4:03 PM

Education is definitely a factor. There are other reasons for the disparity though such as the age demographics of the areas. Burnside, Unley etc have a much higher proportion of older people who have been eligible for longer compared to Salisbury and Elizabeth.

There also are studies that show that people in poorer and regional areas do not have the same level of access to medical services as people from wealthier areas. Considering big parts of the vaccine rollout is involving GPs, pharmacies and other allied health services, this is almost certainly having an impact.

I did mention access I think in my post above that one. That lack of access has now permeated through generations too.

Anyway, I agree that it's skewed by who has been eligible BUT are you telling me you couldn't guess which suburbs would be lagging and which would be leading?

Do you also believe that a similar disparity won't be present in another month or two when younger people have been eligible for a more reasonable time frame? The gap may well close but I'm willing to bet we will still see a decent gap.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Davide82 - 28 Sep 2021 11:43 AM
paladisious - 27 Sep 2021 6:44 PM

Jesus. A quick glance at SAs tells you all you need to know. I could have guessed the results to be honest.

The richest areas: 78-82%
The poorest areas: 50-57%

It makes me really sad

It's a big problem, yep.

The inevitable deaths we talk about once we open up after hitting nation-wide and state-wide vaccine targets will predominantly not be in Mosman or Toorak.
Edited
3 Years Ago by paladisious
bluebird2
bluebird2
Rising Star
Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)Rising Star (798 reputation)

paladisious - 28 Sep 2021 5:27 PM
Davide82 - 28 Sep 2021 11:43 AM

It's a big problem, yep.

The inevitable deaths we talk about once we open up after hitting nation-wide and state-wide pandemics will predominantly not be in Mosman or Toorak.

This is an interesting side discussion and I dont have any data or answers so I'm just speculating here and will have to go by what others say. But Covid doesnt strike me as a poor person's disease

I can recall two or three social housing facilities being locked down and due to the mingling they do it usually runs through the complexes like wildfire. But there doesnt seem to be a direct link between average mid 20s Jo holidaying around the world and then coming back to mingle with the disadvantaged. People have been socially distancing from "those people" before the virus made it fashionable

We do see trends of it impacting the elderly which could be either people wanting to spend a crisis with those they may never see again, or people using compassionate grounds to leave the house

Again, I dont have the data so I could be completely wrong I'm just going on wild speculation or best guess. And yes, things will change when we open up over time as the virus passes through different channels
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Davide82 - 28 Sep 2021 4:56 PM
mcjules - 28 Sep 2021 4:03 PM

I did mention access I think in my post above that one. That lack of access has now permeated through generations too.

Anyway, I agree that it's skewed by who has been eligible BUT are you telling me you couldn't guess which suburbs would be lagging and which would be leading?

Do you also believe that a similar disparity won't be present in another month or two when younger people have been eligible for a more reasonable time frame? The gap may well close but I'm willing to bet we will still see a decent gap.

For sure, and I agree education and a lot of the other factors are linked to economic status. There's going to be a disparity but hopefully it won't be too high. I'm quite optimistic that most areas will at least get into the high 80% in SA.

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

bluebird2 - 28 Sep 2021 5:35 PM
paladisious - 28 Sep 2021 5:27 PM

This is an interesting side discussion and I dont have any data or answers so I'm just speculating here and will have to go by what others say. But Covid doesnt strike me as a poor person's disease

I can recall two or three social housing facilities being locked down and due to the mingling they do it usually runs through the complexes like wildfire. But there doesnt seem to be a direct link between average mid 20s Jo holidaying around the world and then coming back to mingle with the disadvantaged. People have been socially distancing from "those people" before the virus made it fashionable

We do see trends of it impacting the elderly which could be either people wanting to spend a crisis with those they may never see again, or people using compassionate grounds to leave the house

Again, I dont have the data so I could be completely wrong I'm just going on wild speculation or best guess. And yes, things will change when we open up over time as the virus passes through different channels

Poorer Australians four times more likely to die from a COVID-19 infection
By political reporter Stephanie Dalzell
Posted Fri 10 Sep 2021 at 4:40am

There were almost four times as many COVID-19 deaths among Australians in the nation's poorest areas than in the wealthiest places, a new report into the health impacts of the first year of the pandemic has found.

The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) report examined ABS data dividing the Australian population into five groups — from least to most advantaged, taking income, education and employment into account.

It compared that data with COVID-19 death statistics from 2020 and found those in the least advantaged group were four times more likely to die than the most advantaged.

When researchers controlled for age, they found Australians in the lowest socio-economic group were still 2.5 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those in the wealthiest areas.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-10/poorer-australians-four-times-more-likely-to-die-of-covid-19/100448564

More in the article.
bluebird2
bluebird2
Rising Star

paladisious - 29 Sep 2021 9:45 AM

There were almost four times as many COVID-19 deaths among Australians in the nation's poorest areas than in the wealthiest places, a new report into the health impacts of the first year of the pandemic has found.

The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) report examined ABS data dividing the Australian population into five groups — from least to most advantaged, taking income, education and employment into account.

It compared that data with COVID-19 death statistics from 2020 and found those in the least advantaged group were four times more likely to die than the most advantaged.

When researchers controlled for age, they found Australians in the lowest socio-economic group were still 2.5 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those in the wealthiest areas.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-10/poorer-australians-four-times-more-likely-to-die-of-covid-19/100448564

More in the article.

Thats interesting because it didnt say they were 4 times more likely to catch it, but 4 times more likely to die from it. The fact the article doesnt mention total infection rates usually means intentional statistical manipulation because thats a key stat. From that I can infer that poor people are less likely to catch it

bluebird2
bluebird2
Rising Star

Also wanted to say NSW are going to prove why it is impractical and stupid to start shutting down places that infected people visit as part of opening up

We all know the vaccinated can catch and spread it but they are using shutting down businesses as some kind of threat to deter the unvaccinated and ensure businesses are doing the right thing

When you are reporting 800 cases a day and looking at opening up, how can you be sure that the vaccinated people visiting businesses can't catch the virus

The first are usually the pilot and if this is enough for Australia to realise they need to move away from their old toolset then I welcome it. Feel sorry for the businesses that are forced to yo-yo in and out of lockdown in the meantime
mcjules
mcjules
World Class

More in the article.

All just numbers on a spreadsheet mate.

tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Closing in. Know a few people that have it now. 

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

More in the article.

That really makes me sad.  I hope whomever is responsible for all of this can do something about it. 

No one should have to die of this when we have a widely available preventative. 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

The cfmeu building is now a tier 1 site. With setka and four staff having to isolate as some police. 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

ErogenousZone - 29 Sep 2021 7:01 PM

That really makes me sad.  I hope whomever is responsible for all of this can do something about it. 

No one should have to die of this when we have a widely available preventative. 

truly is sad but what happens all over the developed world.
No matter the social differences comes down to the education and a lot of the other factors linked to economic status as mcjules quoted.

The education of upbringing falls into it no matter the economics and big influence in your life growing up, to then having a fam.
Some people are taught prevention is better than cure by their parents, others only react when in need though much could have been avoided.
Some live day by day, pro active and not, us humans all have our ways.

Love Football

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Poor ol Melb is cranking up with infections as expected since those 3/4days of protests and all.
Mate I hope for you guys down there Dan alter plans of openning but all depends how blown out this will become.

Love Football

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

LFC. - 30 Sep 2021 11:09 AM
Poor ol Melb is cranking up with infections as expected since those 3/4days of protests and all.
Mate I hope for you guys down there Dan alter plans of openning but all depends how blown out this will become.

Can't blame Dan at all. This is what happens when the riots got egged on by the media.  Did we forget the some rules are meant to be broken op ed by Andrew bolt? Or how every media outlet and brekkie  news piled on us?  Now they are I'm hiding.  
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

I think a lot of ppl probbaly had GF parties and that's the massive uptick.

But as Carlito said, murdoch media here has been actively telling people to disobey
tsf
tsf
Legend

Very interesting. About all the money right wing groups are making off vaccine hesitancy and having pushers like Craig Kelly

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/28/covid-telehealth-hydroxychloroquine-ivermectin-hacked/

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

tsf - 30 Sep 2021 12:56 PM
Very interesting. About all the money right wing groups are making off vaccine hesitancy and having pushers like Craig Kelly

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/28/covid-telehealth-hydroxychloroquine-ivermectin-hacked/

I signed up to the uap with 5 different names and addresses and gave them the most ridiculous emails possible. They don't check them so I'm getting emails for a one Kevin Fletcher on kevsasexmachine@gmail.com 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

I didn't point anything towards Dan re the infection spicks but mentioning about sticking to whatever open plan was down.

The rest is all blame blame as well for me now, people period know right from wrong despite what they listen to in the media, those who were part of it are plain selfish morons, I'd be more pissed with them despite how pathetic our media is - we can't control it but people can do the right thing.
For me in Sydney our spicks was because similar type of people in your protests - just JDGAF - either Leaders warned them to comply, thats who you should listen to like most of us abiding despite who you back in your State.

Anyway I'm more annoyed for you people who comply, they have fucked youse up more I expect yet they are the ones complaining being locked up.
Seriously what dicks.

I want to get down to Melb just like many wish to head north from down there or west or wherever, such a shit show.

Love Football

Edited
3 Years Ago by LFC.
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

tsf - 30 Sep 2021 12:56 PM

Are they actually right wing or just happy to cash in off people's ignorance? 

Edit: should have read the article first.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Edited
3 Years Ago by sydneyfc1987
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Gladys gaslighting Victoria once again due to the fact we over took nsw. That smirk says it all. Also the media today were idiots down here again asking if we were in lockdown why did the cases go up??? Are they fucking serious??
AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 30 Sep 2021 11:33 AM

Can't blame Dan at all. This is what happens when the riots got egged on by the media.  Did we forget the some rules are meant to be broken op ed by Andrew bolt? Or how every media outlet and brekkie  news piled on us?  Now they are I'm hiding.  

Sorry, I know it doesnt suit the narrative but Dan confirmed at the presser that there is no link from the protests to any super spreader events. Today the blame was put on AFL grand final parties, although again how they know that is a mystery since they confirmed yesterday that they cant actually interview everyone within 24 hours so are sending txts to the infected. Blame the media, blame the protesters (not BLM or the Melbourne Supporters, they were safe) blame the nebuliser, blame the removalists, blame the security guards, blame the feds, blame the AFL GF, blame Gladys, blame everyone but the person who is meant to be in charge. Welcome to Danistan.

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

AJF - 30 Sep 2021 3:57 PM
MvFCArsenal16.8 - 30 Sep 2021 11:33 AM

Sorry, I know it doesnt suit the narrative but Dan confirmed at the presser that there is no link from the protests to any super spreader events. Today the blame was put on AFL grand final parties, although again how they know that is a mystery since they confirmed yesterday that they cant actually interview everyone within 24 hours so are sending txts to the infected. Blame the media, blame the protesters (not BLM or the Melbourne Supporters, they were safe) blame the nebuliser, blame the removalists, blame the security guards, blame the feds, blame the AFL GF, blame Gladys, blame everyone but the person who is meant to be in charge. Welcome to Danistan.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sure thing. I watched the presser. 
tsf
tsf
Legend

Can't win either way. Gladys haphazard approach obviously screwed us but reality is lockdown gone on far too long. People will not listen now. 
So they face a real challenge at state level, keep restrictions and risk people just not listening - or keep easing them and hope it's enough for people to abide, for example families can visit each other in the house, curfew lifted etc then a week or so later extra people in the house, large groups outside.

The first few lockdowns I abided by them. Now, I have broken curfew a bunch of times and been hanging out with mates, visiting family etc. I have been double vaxxed for months same with all in my family. Whats the point of us doing the right thing of we are forced to still live in a bubble? 

The government had a year to get the vax rates up - they failed, We should not have to suffer, Scotty or Hunt will not face any reprecussions though.
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

tsf - 1 Oct 2021 10:33 AM
Can't win either way. Gladys haphazard approach obviously screwed us but reality is lockdown gone on far too long. People will not listen now. 
So they face a real challenge at state level, keep restrictions and risk people just not listening - or keep easing them and hope it's enough for people to abide, for example families can visit each other in the house, curfew lifted etc then a week or so later extra people in the house, large groups outside.

The first few lockdowns I abided by them. Now, I have broken curfew a bunch of times and been hanging out with mates, visiting family etc. I have been double vaxxed for months same with all in my family. Whats the point of us doing the right thing of we are forced to still live in a bubble? 

The government had a year to get the vax rates up - they failed, We should not have to suffer, Scotty or Hunt will not face any reprecussions though.

I don't blame you man.
The goodwill of the general population has largely been exhausted I think.

Lots of people in the middle (ie not hardcore pro/anti lockdowns) have had enough and we know if the pollies had done their jobs we would have hit 80% months and months ago.

Frankly I'm pretty close to not wearing a mask anymore too. I fucking hate them, I can't breathe in them and they make me feel faint if it's longer than 5 minutes. The people that wear them alone in their cars or out on the streets when they don't have to drive me bananas too. If they want to live their life in perpetual hiding then go your hardest. I've done it without fail and without complaint up till now but if the rules aren't eased by say Christmas then I'm done.

I know that's gonna rile a lot of people up but if the medicos have their way we will be wearing them for the rest of our lives. They don't have to care about anything but public health (bluebird is right there) and if it were up to them we would all live our lives in hazmat suits with or without covid existing.

Morning rant over. I'm just pissed coz I have a bulging disc in my back that pinched a nerve and have been in constant agony for 4.5 weeks and all my fears of being too old to have my first kid (39) came true before she was even 6 months old and I'm over it aha

On another note, had my 2nd pfizer jab yesterday and haven't really noticed any after effects besides the slightly sore arm so that's good.
Edited
3 Years Ago by Davide82
tsf
tsf
Legend

Davide82 - 1 Oct 2021 10:57 AM

I don't blame you man.

Lots of people in the middle (ie not hardcore pro/anti lockdowns) have had enough and we know if the pollies had done their jobs we would have hit 80% months and months ago.

Frankly I'm pretty close to not wearing a mask anymore too. I fucking hate them, I can't breathe in them and they make me feel faint if it's longer than 5 minutes. The people that wear them alone in their cars or out on the streets when they don't have to drive me bananas too. If they want to live their life in perpetual hiding then go your hardest. I've done it without fail and without complaint up till now but if the rules aren't eased by say Christmas then I'm done.

I know that's gonna rile a lot of people up but if the medicos have their way we will be wearing them for the rest of our lives. They don't have to care about anything but public health (bluebird is right there) and if it were up to them we would all live our lives in hazmat suits with or without covid existing.

Morning rant over. I'm just pissed coz I have a bulging disc in my back that pinched a nerve and have been in constant agony for 4.5 weeks and all my fears of being too old to have my first kid (39) came true before she was even 6 months old and I'm over it aha

On another note, had my 2nd pfizer jab yesterday and haven't really noticed any after effects besides the slightly sore arm so that's good.

yeah, you can tell the middle is being slowly lost here.

And true about the medicos. If we listened completely to them nobody would drink, smoke get high, have coffee, junk food etc either. There's a
obviously a balance

And ha ha - 39 is the new 29 for kid nowadays :) 
Davide82
Davide82
Legend

tsf - 1 Oct 2021 11:31 AM

And ha ha - 39 is the new 29 for kid nowadays :) 

That's what I said BEFORE I did my back ha ha
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

tsf don't blame you what you've been doing and obviously manymany more there doing the same.
Unfortunately many also wouldn't be vaxxed unlike yourself and your relos.
Many of you also like to get back to Glady - why do you guys bother watching/reading ? I've hardly watched any pressers since this started in my own city (for they drive you nuts) but just read a little to keep informed but overall all I have to do is listen to the fam members they are my informates.

Your cbd issues have run way deeper than ours we experienced in sth west sydney, I'd hate to think where we'd be at IF we had experienced as long lockdowns as you guys for thats  the issue people have got so fed up.
People themselves have to take ownership whats occured But its the powers your under who has forced the behaviour at hand no matter how much you spin its not.
AJF last few lines in his post says it all.
Below is from a melb mate listening to your 3aw :

“You know I am critical of this government, but it’s built by an attitude, I think, which is one of ordering people and bullying them into doing things and not convincing them.
“And when things go wrong – it’s your fault.
“You had a nebuliser, it’s all your fault, you went to a grand final party, you did this, it’s all your fault.
“I think that’s the reason for the depth of this resentment.
“We are not being led and encouraged and having things explained.
“We are being bullied and pushed and threatened.
“And it is driving me up the wall – it’s driving lots of people up the wall – because it is undemocratic and it is unwise.
“It is not the way to lead in a crisis.
“And there has been stuff-up after stuff-up.”
In my mates closing :
Stick Leadership V Carrot Leadership.

When people believe you and trust you they will follow your lead.

When you berate and dictate and punish people do the opposite.

Victoria is exactly where it is because of Dans leadership style.

Love Football

LFC.
LFC.
Legend

I don't blame you man.

I'll put up with masks in closed areas/office etc but the first moment i'm out in fresh air fuck no its off.
I also can't believe how many on the ir own in the car have them on, like wtf.
If with a non family member I get it - if with fam and they are vaxxed no worries.
Walking around on the streets, the walkers in my burb some with masks, seriously I think wtf.

Oh congrats mate - sorry about the back.

Love Football

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search