Belarus Premier League

Belarus Premier League

Author
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
The world game currently has a world league.  Have you been following it?

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-03/belarus-premier-league-what-you-need-to-know/12114220

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

FC Slutsk FTW

Fc-slutsk-logo.png

Edited
4 Years Ago by ErogenousZone
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

wonder what the viewing increase is ?
Frigging crazy eh under the circumstances.
Hows the Presidents address on it :
The reason the Belarusian league is charging on is due to President Alexander Lukashenko's unique take on the threat of coronavirus in his country.

Mr Lukashenko, who has been in office since the position was created in 1994, told his countrymen at an ice hockey match in the country on Saturday, which he also played in: "It's better to die standing on your feet than to live on your knees."

The 65-year-old added that people should drink vodka, continue to work and visit a sauna to stay healthy.

He did clarify that people should not drink their vodka at work — although it is not recommended that you drink and visit a sauna either.

"The world has gone mad from the coronavirus," he told The Times.

yeh reckon Lukashenko - facepalm.

Love Football

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

LFC. - 6 Apr 2020 1:57 PM
wonder what the viewing increase is ?
Frigging crazy eh under the circumstances.
Hows the Presidents address on it :
The reason the Belarusian league is charging on is due to President Alexander Lukashenko's unique take on the threat of coronavirus in his country.

Mr Lukashenko, who has been in office since the position was created in 1994, told his countrymen at an ice hockey match in the country on Saturday, which he also played in: "It's better to die standing on your feet than to live on your knees."

The 65-year-old added that people should drink vodka, continue to work and visit a sauna to stay healthy.

He did clarify that people should not drink their vodka at work — although it is not recommended that you drink and visit a sauna either.

"The world has gone mad from the coronavirus," he told The Times.

yeh reckon Lukashenko - facepalm.

Used to work with this older Russian lady. She said that when the temp was minus 30-40 degrees outside they were drinking vodka at work at 11 in the morning.  lol.   
anders045
anders045
Under 7s
Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)

Well, anyway, I've made my bettings on FC Rukh Brest, cause their last couple of plays showed their high performance. Here is an online bookmakers website ( https://www.tipleader.com/en/surebets ), where it compares odds for football, basketball at more than 100 world sports books. I like their service because it's pretty accurate.
Edited
4 Years Ago by anders045
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

Being this is the only league operating why hasn't fox or Optus gone set up live games for viewing.

Love Football

BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

I know this is a very, very late comment,  but the statements made by the Belarusian President regarding not closing down the Football and Ice Hockey leagues and drinking plenty of Vodka etc had me laughing for a while 😂

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

LFC.
LFC.
Legend

ol skool !

Love Football

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

This reminds me of the pukki party early this epl season unfortunately my team slutski lost 3-0 to bate last weekend 
James Sartin
James Sartin
Under 7s
Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)

Melbcityguy - 19 May 2020 12:41 PM
This reminds me of the pukki party early this epl season unfortunately my team slutski lost 3-0 to bate last weekend 

Sorry to hear, I will be rooting for Dinamo Breast
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search