Why I think this is the best football forum

Why I think this is the best football forum

Author
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Reddit is a mess you post something you think it goes through but then it doesn’t because you don’t have karma. Way to much effort.

facebook: can’t stand people laughing at comments it’s a weak move by people who can’t debate 

theroar: formatting is all over the place and the articles are the same.

this is where it’s at long live ftbl 

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Mmmm, well I'm one of those less is more types.
No FB or the other 2 mentioned, coudn't be bothered.
1 small mad house is enough for me, why people spend so much time on one medium to another no wonder people are going nuts......

Love Football

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

LFC. - 29 Jun 2020 1:38 PM
Mmmm, well I'm one of those less is more types.
No FB or the other 2 mentioned, coudn't be bothered.
1 small mad house is enough for me, why people spend so much time on one medium to another no wonder people are going nuts......

Couldn’t agree more I think to much screen time is definitely a distraction 
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Social media is a toxic swamp of retards.  
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

ErogenousZone - 1 Jul 2020 1:27 PM

And yet here you are.

Member since 2008.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Im starting to think humanity by and large is a toxic swamp of retards tbh

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

sydneyfc1987 - 1 Jul 2020 7:18 PM

Im starting to think humanity by and large is a toxic swamp of retards tbh

It’s easy to say things when you’re anonymous to someone you’re never met. I doubt people will say the same words to someone’s face 
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 2 Jul 2020 6:44 AM
sydneyfc1987 - 1 Jul 2020 7:18 PM

It’s easy to say things when you’re anonymous to someone you’re never met. I doubt people will say the same words to someone’s face 

Having worked in various forms of customer service/hospitality I've lost count of the shit things people have said to my face. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Its a hard discussion to get understanding re peoples attitudes today.....
Example just here, Ezone quotes social media is a toxic swamp and Muz counters with yet here you are.
Whats the point saying that.
IMO here is generally quite civil so as its not like general social media you guys frequent that I understand is woeful.
As said I've never had FB, Insta,tweet etcetcetc....
I learn from my kids about it and friends who like many of you are involved with social media.
I know a couple of mates of late have turned off many accounts due to frustrations.
I don't even have to have accounts to see what angst all this crap is causing us.
I can only see social behaviour getting worse.......
Yes sfc1987, I've been in retail sales and all - once upon a time people were polite, yes if you error or something a customer has every right to say so but now its open slather to vent rudely over minor things today that is it worth the trouble behaving as such, be in a coffee shop, store or whatever.
Look I have so much power, like WTF.

Love Football

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
sydneyfc1987 - 2 Jul 2020 8:25 AM
Melbcityguy - 2 Jul 2020 6:44 AM

Having worked in various forms of customer service/hospitality I've lost count of the shit things people have said to my face. 

I've always said "we need a new plague" when I dealt with people like that, that and when in heavy traffic. Careful what you wish for, I guess.
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
The reason why people are (to a degree) more civil here is because of the size of the community. People become familiar with each other and moderate what they say to a degree. This is one of this places strengths.

On Twitter and Facebook the communities are huge and essentially everyone is a stranger so who gives a shit what you say to them. You can see this phenomenon here as well when someone new joins.

Obviously, it's another degree in real life. There's still a degree of anonymity here.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

LFC.
LFC.
Legend

size matters for sure, less idiots compared to countless idiots.
There's anonymity in the big ones no - sure regular posters just as here but no one really knows each other.
Thats the thing today, nobody gives a shit hence were we're going.

Love Football

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search