FIFA 2021

FIFA 2021

Author
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
While the new career mode features have been in previous games, this is certainly a bigger overhaul than anyone expected. I find the XP building and the strategy of resting and recovering players very interesting. I would like the AI to follow it to the letter as there can be many inconsistencies with transfer destinations and simulating. I find it a bit annoying that a player may never leave their club nor go to a rival. It does happen but should be a rarity. Worse is the number of British players going off to random South American clubs.
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Is the Futsal mode worth playing?
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 21 Aug 2020 7:57 PM
Is the Futsal mode worth playing?

I enjoy it. Different feel and strategy to the normal game.
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

I think I'm going to give it a skip this year
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend

Had some Amazon vouchers and it was discounted. Initially rigid feeling again at the start but playing as Leyton Orient would be that way. Changed to AFC Wimbledon and the attributes already flow a bit more natural. Weirdly I'd been losing 4:3 or winning 5:4 but now I'm winning 4:0. Either the AI has some real ideas or we develop a tolerance and awareness/ feel for the game. I tend to the latter. I'm more patient and strategic in my play.

Shots can really rocket and keepers have a weirder stance this year. Last year saw their hand nearly always get to it but now the head, torso, shoulder awkwardly ricochets it over the garden wall.

Career mode really has what I always wanted, training. A step further would be reserve/youth matches. It is slight annoying how often it comes and it's importance but it is a much truer management experience. I'm looking forward to getting more matches in and seeing what happens. The player position change and development program is great. The financial takeover at the start is a bit generous. 10M starting when I'd like maybe just 1M for a small club to make it a bit more challenging. Disappointing is how soon Rashford goes to Inter or Sancho goes to Leicester. It seems strict negotiating doesn't affect the rest of the game's transfers. 

I haven't used strict negotiating. It's a little annoying that many Aussies are either free agents due to their club's not being in the game but being a Socceroo or not at, see Jurman, Izzo. On the positive it's great to have the numerous Australian's return to the A League and now they can be developed. Susnjar and M. Popovic are particularly interesting not to mention Toure and Folami.
JonathanASowers
JonathanASowers
Under 7s
Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)Under 7s (5 reputation)

Hello, I am getting bored at home because of the lockdown. So, I was searching for games ideas online. After reading your post, I would love to try FIFA 2021.

Edited
10 Months Ago by JonathanASowers
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

JonathanASowers - 20 Dec 2021 11:45 PM
Hello, I am getting bored at home because of the lockdown. So, I was searching for games ideas online. After reading your post, I would love to try FIFA 2021.

I played 22 and i found it was terrible 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search