Social media

Social media

Author
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Having watched the social dilemma what’s everyone’s view on social media?
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Watched it. Interesting, insightful, scary. Whether anything is done about the issues is another question. 
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

What's the "Social Dilemma"??

As for my view on Social Media.... I don't really use it. I use Twitter for one reason, and one reason only, and that's to get the Line-up for Celtic's matches. Other than that I don't use it. I do have a Facebook account, but haven't used that in two or three years. I haven't even it's app on my current phone.

The closest thing I have/use to "Social Media"  would probably be this forum.  That all being said, I'm probably classed as an old man to most on here 🤔😳😟

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

I watched about half of it the other day.
I'm no expert but didn't need to be told how influencial it all is.
Been battling my kids for years, correction more so trying to advise them don't let them be run by their mobiles but you run it.
You don't have to react to every single alert you hear and be more careful what you post up re pics etcetc......
I don't get people posting up their daily routines or other fodder - like WTF.
and the amount of BS then the amount of info these companies retain about you.
Never wanted a FB account or Insta etc, I frequent 3-4 forums incl this one thats it.
Tech is great don't get me wrong but you need a balance for your own good imo.

Love Football

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search