NPL2 ACT Grand Final

NPL2 ACT Grand Final

Author
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Tension. Drama. Two teams I both wanted to lose, but I was still very proud of them being there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCD5KyUS_kk

SutherlandFan
SutherlandFan
Rising Star
Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)

NicCarBel - 5 Oct 2020 2:00 PM
Tension. Drama. Two teams I both wanted to lose, but I was still very proud of them being there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCD5KyUS_kk

Wagga v Yoogali, in Canberra. A shame it wasn’t played in either of the 2 towns. 
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

SutherlandFan - 19 Oct 2020 11:18 AM
NicCarBel - 5 Oct 2020 2:00 PM

Wagga v Yoogali, in Canberra. A shame it wasn’t played in either of the 2 towns. 

Yes, but it seemed both were quite happy with it being neutral in Canberra, gave it a real "Wembley" feel for them.
Although, would have loved to see it at the Dog Ground. I think the issue may actually have been referees. Last year being on the sidelines for Wagga's away games, there was only ever the main referee, and one AR, with the home team to provide the other AR. Not sure what to the go was in Wagga and Griffith (and how many referees qualified for NPL2 are there), but it could have been a factor, as Capital Football would have insisted on the full set considering this was being live-streamed
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search