FIFA 2002 World Cup

FIFA 2002 World Cup

Author
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Anyone remember it? Imo best fifa game ever 
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 6 Nov 2020 11:59 AM
Anyone remember it? Imo best fifa game ever 

Played it on PS1.. the main thing I liked about it was unlocking the All-Star teams.
Personally, I like World Cup 1998 better, but I'm yet to give 2002 a go on the PS2
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

WC 98 was great. I usually played as England. I remember as a kid being stubborn wanting to go through the tournament without conceding. With the pre-memory card era, I often had to restart from the beginning each time. Great was when you could edit the player's attributes but only to their current attribute total. I'd decrease some to zero in order to make speed and shooting 100.

I remember the advertising where it stated Australia was included. It felt like the second coming when you saw Australia advance to the next round on the CPU.
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

My dream is for them to remake some of old fifas so you can play with a 2002 squad with today’s graphics 
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 3 Dec 2020 7:45 AM
My dream is for them to remake some of old fifas so you can play with a 2002 squad with today’s graphics 

I've been putting together an "All Time" roster on PES 2021 for a lot of national teams (I didn't make it per se, but I'm putting it together, that counts)

NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

NicCarBel - 2 Dec 2022 5:19 PM
Melbcityguy - 3 Dec 2020 7:45 AM

I've been putting together an "All Time" roster on PES 2021 for a lot of national teams (I didn't make it per se, but I'm putting it together, that counts)

Not sure why, but finding this thread is giving me the ultimate idea of trying to remake every Socceroos that's appeared in a FIFA game in the latest one (in lieu of there not actually being a Socceroos team in the game)
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search