If the USA is evil, why hasn't Australia and the rest of the world united to destroy them?

If the USA is evil, why hasn't Australia and the rest of the world...

Author
mrjoshua
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
By destroy - I mean turn their cities into ruins and their population into charred remains. I just want to clarify that because people might say "they are already doing that to themselves already". I don't just mean destroy them economically or politically.

I have come across pretty much every single anti-US complaint out there. I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about so I won't be going over them. But my question is if they are so evil, why hasn't the world united to destroy them just like how the Allies united to stop Germany and Japan from doing evil?

If the world did that, then America can't do anymore evil and the world will be safe. So why hasn't Australia and the rest of the world united under one single banner and destroyed every single building and killed every person there to stop them from doing evil?
Tags
Edited
3 Years Ago by mrjoshua
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

... thats... umm .. 
mrjoshua
mrjoshua
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 29 Jan 2021 8:21 PM
... thats... umm .. 

That's what?
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Welcome back rusty.

Member since 2008.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

mrjoshua - 29 Jan 2021 7:56 PM
By destroy - I mean turn their cities into ruins and their population into charred remains. I just want to clarify that because people might say "they are already doing that to themselves already". I don't just mean destroy them economically or politically.

I have come across pretty much every single anti-US complaint out there. I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about so I won't be going over them. But my question is if they are so evil, why hasn't the world united to destroy them just like how the Allies united to stop Germany and Japan from doing evil?

If the world did that, then America can't do anymore evil and the world will be safe. So why hasn't Australia and the rest of the world united under one single banner and destroyed every single building and killed every person there to stop them from doing evil?

Are you maybe confusing national identity and jingoism with  Individual responsibilities mate? Are you trying to say that every single person in US, or Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan etc etc is the same?  Sorry I dont get the question.. Are you talking about killing 300 million people at once? Some sort of video game scenario? Are you living the final battle on the plains of Armageddon in Syria?

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 29 Jan 2021 9:38 PM
Welcome back rusty.

Lol has to be.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

Welcome MrJoshua.

Why do you think the USA is evil?
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search