Melbourne Victory v Sydney FC - Sunday 4th April

Melbourne Victory v Sydney FC - Sunday 4th April

Author
DandyCasey
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Was I watching the NT or bay 13 at the cricket?
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

He had a few plastic cups thrown at him cause he was acting like a twat. So what. 
DandyCasey
DandyCasey
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)Hardcore Fan (299 reputation)

huddo - 4 Apr 2021 8:43 PM
I'm sorry to say this vic fans, because I like that you're now finally looking at juniors, but Jay Barnett is shit. Like really shit.

Shit compared to whom?
Butterfield
Broxham
Kirdar (played out of position)
Or Brimmer 

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Throwings bottles? Who do you think you are Vukers, Queenslanders?
Bonehead has Lesiotis there at his disposal now, he has some pace and shut down skill, so should be tried as a DM.
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

tsf - 5 Apr 2021 10:33 AM
He had a few plastic cups thrown at him cause he was acting like a twat. So what. 

Illustrates my point perfectly.

Thank you.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

The terrace was great last night. Non-stop signing, was chockas 
tsf
tsf
Legend

Roar in me Blood - 5 Apr 2021 1:22 PM
tsf - 5 Apr 2021 10:33 AM

Illustrates my point perfectly.

Thank you.

What that any any sport,.any club in the world that would be the least that would happen if player did what he did?
I would not throw anything, nor do I condone it but really...I'm more annoyed when people (den included) throw beer when goals are scored
Edited
3 Years Ago by tsf
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

tsf - 5 Apr 2021 2:54 PM
Roar in me Blood - 5 Apr 2021 1:22 PM

What that any any sport,.any club in the world that would be the least that would happen if player did what he did?

No - that the impact of the behaviour on the club and active support is totally lost on those who are within that culture.

The authorities are not permissive of 'crowd violence' and every action as 'harmless' as this one just gives them all the more ammunition to kill off active support.

I really do wish you all the best in keeping active support a thing in our game. It is under threat and people just don't get it.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

Eldar
Eldar
Pro
Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)

DandyCasey - 5 Apr 2021 10:54 AM
huddo - 4 Apr 2021 8:43 PM

Shit compared to whom?
Butterfield
Broxham
Kirdar (played out of position)
Or Brimmer 

None of the imports are impressive, maybe McMannaman could be decent.

Roux, Ansell, Broxham, Barnett, Kamsoba, all wouldn't get a start at most clubs.

Acton, Traore and maybe Brimmer could get a gig somewhere else.

Kruse had quality at one point but not going to make a difference in a team like that.

Just really bad recruiting and development.

Beaten by Eldar

tsf
tsf
Legend

what's folami supposed to do? whatever it is he doesn't do it
lukerobinho
lukerobinho
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Roar in me Blood - 5 Apr 2021 3:16 PM
tsf - 5 Apr 2021 2:54 PM

No - that the impact of the behaviour on the club and active support is totally lost on those who are within that culture.

The authorities are not permissive of 'crowd violence' and every action as 'harmless' as this one just gives them all the more ammunition to kill off active support.

I really do wish you all the best in keeping active support a thing in our game. It is under threat and people just don't get it.

Who cares ? Active support needs to double down and stand it's ground. The police government and media are not honest actors and shouldn't be taken at their word 
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 4 Apr 2021 10:22 PM
Eldar - 4 Apr 2021 9:53 PM

Yeh he acted like a fucking tool.  The way he left us and then how he acts on socials . Seems like he doesn't know how to know act. He played for pana.  Imagine if he acted like that if he went from pana  to aek.  

He  was at Panathinaikos on loan mate, played 2 or 3 games in the super league and some cup and friendlies. Was shit by all accounts and the Gate 13 boys would have laughed at AEK for taking him off their hands if they where dumb enough to want him.. Even if he scored they wouldn't have known who the silly c#nt with the massive nose was...... a totally nobody in Greece.
Agree that if it was a player that had spent  3,4 years at Leoforos scoring and carrying on like that he would be leaving the stadium lying down. Lol
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search