Brawl at Sydney npl match

Brawl at Sydney npl match

Author
crimsoncrusoe
World Class
World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
There’s no excuse for this behaviour.Unfortunately it never ends.
The clubs involved should be banned from having fans at games .

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Awesome.  Eshays kicking goals.

Member since 2008.

jas88
jas88
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

doesn't matter how hard we try or how well we do at world cups, this stuff will always drag the game down as the media will just jump all over it for days.
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

tsf - 25 Apr 2021 10:02 PM
They seem so well adjusted though?

Are these Nazi/fascist salutes or is this some fully sick southeastern euro terrace kulcha thing I'm ignorant of?

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 26 Apr 2021 12:32 PM
tsf - 25 Apr 2021 10:02 PM

Are these Nazi/fascist salutes or is this some fully sick southeastern euro terrace kulcha thing I'm ignorant of?

in a video a couple of them are chanting Ustase, a ww2 Nazi group that killed Serbs and others
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Glory Recruit - 26 Apr 2021 1:10 PM

in a video a couple of them are chanting Ustase, a ww2 Nazi group that killed Serbs and others

It's great isn't it?  My Dad was Croatian and it makes me sick to the stomach to hear about and see what these cunce get up to.  

When he was still here he used to hate , with a passion, clowns like this.

Member since 2008.

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 26 Apr 2021 1:25 PM

It's great isn't it?  My Dad was Croatian and it makes me sick to the stomach to hear about and see what these cunce get up to.  

When he was still here he used to hate , with a passion, clowns like this.

Has any study been done to see why humans are like this? Like I get there are psychos out there but for them to all be in a group done get it 
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Famous for even the Nazi SS being disgusted with their behaviour and reigning them in. 
Muz
Muz
Legend

tsf - 26 Apr 2021 1:39 PM

Famous for even the Nazi SS being disgusted with their behaviour and reigning them in. 

Yes I have read that too.  

Member since 2008.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Muz
Muz
Legend

Melbcityguy - 26 Apr 2021 1:36 PM

Has any study been done to see why humans are like this? Like I get there are psychos out there but for them to all be in a group done get it 

Herd mentality.  You'd probably do it too given the right circumstances. 

Here's a book you should read if you're interested in this sort of thing.  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/784848.Hitler_s_Willing_Executioners

Member since 2008.

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

josh sydneyfc - 26 Apr 2021 10:05 AM
Some things will never change. 
I don’t think all ethnic clubs should be tarnished with the same brush but if United or illinden or both are found to be at fault then they should ban supporters and deduct points. 
It’s quite simple really, punish people and clubs and find them. That way it is a deterrent for the future. 

yes some things won't change I'm afraid due to a very small %....be it NPL And AL.

I attend both leagues many times over the years.
Some posts here towards NPL are 2 one eyed for me.
We have all seen just the same and many here know its been just as wrong in AL over the years.
WSW just pre covid I was with my fam, never again near them and this is long after they had been disbanded from the peak days, the RBB was/is toxic.
The behaviour by the Cove/MV is all on record.
The recent water bottle throwing to Costa was pathetic/wrong/dangerous due to those MV idiots for all to see on Fox live and some here say ban the NPL ethnic Clubs FFS.
AL doesn't have a clean record period so get off the moral high ground.

Love Football

someguyjc
someguyjc
Pro
Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)

It's basically a form of indoctrination. As a child's mind develops they absorb a heck of a lot of information and they don't necessarily understand the difference between a true piece of information and a false piece of information. So as an example, a child may hear their parents say "don't touch the stove, you'll get burnt" and then in another breath "stay away from Serbs, they are the enemy".  These are two pieces of information the child perceives as true because they come from the same authority. If the child then hears similar things from similar people, the information is reinforced and never corrected. The older a person gets, the stickier the information is and the harder it is to correct.
crimsoncrusoe
crimsoncrusoe
World Class
World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)

LFC. - 26 Apr 2021 1:54 PM

yes some things won't change I'm afraid due to a very small %....be it NPL And AL.

I attend both leagues many times over the years.
Some posts here towards NPL are 2 one eyed for me.
We have all seen just the same and many here know its been just as wrong in AL over the years.
WSW just pre covid I was with my fam, never again near them and this is long after they had been disbanded from the peak days, the RBB was/is toxic.
The behaviour by the Cove/MV is all on record.
The recent water bottle throwing to Costa was pathetic/wrong/dangerous due to those MV idiots for all to see on Fox live and some here say ban the NPL ethnic Clubs FFS.
AL doesn't have a clean record period so get off the moral high ground.

Deflecting doesnt excuse bad behaviour.
Idiots/extremists at A - League games do and have been dealt with.Look at the RBB and most other clubs active support.
What have the NPL clubs done to eliminate this disgrace? Its been there for a long long time.
When old NSL fans complain why their clubs cant get into the A-League,this is why.They refuse to sort out their issues.
This latest example will put them back years.
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 26 Apr 2021 1:47 PM

Herd mentality.  You'd probably do it too given the right circumstances. 

Here's a book you should read if you're interested in this sort of thing.  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/784848.Hitler_s_Willing_Executioners

I'd like to think the majority in that photo are just ignorant kids that don't quite grasp the meaning behind what they're doing and just think it's some ultra thing.

Still, in a day and age where a guy got in hot water for teaching his dog to do a hitler salute it's quite confronting to see. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

crimsoncrusoe - 26 Apr 2021 2:05 PM
LFC. - 26 Apr 2021 1:54 PM

Deflecting doesnt excuse bad behaviour.
Idiots/extremists at A - League games do and have been dealt with.Look at the RBB and most other clubs active support.
What have the NPL clubs done to eliminate this disgrace? Its been there for a long long time.
When old NSL fans complain why their clubs cant get into the A-League,this is why.They refuse to sort out their issues.
This latest example will put them back years.

no deflecting....
Its a human trait for some, bad behaviour.
Past to present in both leagues.
Look up yourself in the coming week what the governing bod will issue and the Club/s actions in the coming days seeing your asking -
FYI this was issued yesterday

Football NSW is aware of incidents that took place outside Rockdale Ilinden Sports Centre after the conclusion of the National Premier Leagues NSW Men’s 1st Grade match between Rockdale Ilinden FC and Sydney United 58 FC on Sunday, 25 April 2021.

Football NSW condemns any anti-social behaviour and any form of violence.

Football NSW has opened an investigation into these incidents and is working closely with local Police and both clubs to identify the perpetrators.

its all been done before just as it was with the RBB and other AL Clubs utter disgrace as well, and it will happen again in Both leagues.

Hoiw do you know what the reasons why NSL Clubs can't go to AL ?
I don't think it all to do with the ethnic tag, I'm sure there is alot more behind whats holding back current Clubs.
I don't condone any of this type of behaviour, piss's me off just like you for the big piucture of our game But I won't point the finger to one side only.
I'm not that ignorant.

Love Football

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

someguyjc - 26 Apr 2021 2:04 PM

It's basically a form of indoctrination. As a child's mind develops they absorb a heck of a lot of information and they don't necessarily understand the difference between a true piece of information and a false piece of information. So as an example, a child may hear their parents say "don't touch the stove, you'll get burnt" and then in another breath "stay away from Serbs, they are the enemy".  These are two pieces of information the child perceives as true because they come from the same authority. If the child then hears similar things from similar people, the information is reinforced and never corrected. The older a person gets, the stickier the information is and the harder it is to correct.

Is that the reason why 20 year old Aleague wannabe ultras are so adamant that the Aleague is better than the "bad old days of the NSL"?
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

LFC. - 26 Apr 2021 2:27 PM
crimsoncrusoe - 26 Apr 2021 2:05 PM

no deflecting....
Its a human trait for some, bad behaviour.
Past to present in both leagues.
Look up yourself in the coming week what the governing bod will issue and the Club/s actions in the coming days seeing your asking -
FYI this was issued yesterday

Football NSW is aware of incidents that took place outside Rockdale Ilinden Sports Centre after the conclusion of the National Premier Leagues NSW Men’s 1st Grade match between Rockdale Ilinden FC and Sydney United 58 FC on Sunday, 25 April 2021.

Football NSW condemns any anti-social behaviour and any form of violence.

Football NSW has opened an investigation into these incidents and is working closely with local Police and both clubs to identify the perpetrators.

its all been done before just as it was with the RBB and other AL Clubs utter disgrace as well, and it will happen again in Both leagues.

Hoiw do you know what the reasons why NSL Clubs can't go to AL ?
I don't think it all to do with the ethnic tag, I'm sure there is alot more behind whats holding back current Clubs.
I don't condone any of this type of behaviour, piss's me off just like you for the big piucture of our game But I won't point the finger to one side only.
I'm not that ignorant.

Well said mate... :)
AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

It's funny that the only people talking about ethnic wars are the Anglo's obsessed with the NSL and a few ultra try hards in OZ. Interesting article below about how the Serbs and Croats are improving ties (still a way to go) but most interesting thing is deputy PM of Croatia is a Serb (ref exert below). The actual lands where the bloodshed took place have moved on, perhaps the people in straya should also move on......

Opinion

Opinion: Croatia on path towards reconciliation with Serbian minority

07/08/2020

The unthinkable has happened. On Wednesday, Croatian Deputy Prime Minister Boris Milosevic attended an event commemorating the 25th anniversary of operation Oluja, or storm. It was the last major battle of the Croatian War of Independence, which raged between 1991 and 1995. The war broke out when Croatia split off from Yugoslavia; over 20,000 people died in the four years of fighting.

Deputy Prime Minister Milosevic belongs to the country’s Serbian minority. His father fought with the Croatians in the independence war, and his grandmother was killed in the wake of operation Oluja.

Milosevic's appearance marked the first time ever a high-ranking representative of the country’s Serbian minority joined a Croatian independence ceremony.

https://www.dw.com/en/opinion-croatia-on-path-towards-reconciliation-with-serbian-minority/a-54472683

jas88
jas88
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 26 Apr 2021 3:53 PM
someguyjc - 26 Apr 2021 2:04 PM

Is that the reason why 20 year old Aleague wannabe ultras are so adamant that the Aleague is better than the "bad old days of the NSL"?

and this is why we never progress... living in the 80s.. worse than the Jews and Palestinians.
Remote Control
Remote Control
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

I  must  say  it  is is  very  Pleasing   to  seeEvery one  here  come  to gether  as  a  one  &condeming   any  Bad   behaviour  by   fans   of   our  beLoved   game , finally   we  see  fans  WILL  NOT  tolerating    A.N.Y   Anti- social  behavour   at    games   &dont  make   excuses   for  anti - socal  behavior   like   before   inthe  past .   We   all  now  the  clubs  want  a  Family  Friendly   Environment   at  Aleague  &finally  it  seems  All  Fans   understand     &are  United     to  make   Family  Friendly   environment   at   the  Aleague    Football .
Edited
3 Years Ago by Remote Control
Caterm
Caterm
Fan
Fan (79 reputation)Fan (79 reputation)Fan (79 reputation)Fan (79 reputation)Fan (79 reputation)Fan (79 reputation)Fan (79 reputation)Fan (79 reputation)Fan (79 reputation)Fan (79 reputation)Fan (79 reputation)

So it all started on the field between the players correct, so why on earth are supporters from each team jumping the fence and going onto the field to start a brawl,does this remind all when Sydney Olympic supporters  jumped the fence to attack hakoah players who playing for Jewish club racial tensions have been going on for years.
No the media are reporting the police in saying it is racial riots and  tensions between the 2 groups,there is riots in NRL/ AFL/ AL but racial riots a big deference to chucking bottles or opening flares.
simple both teams back to 0 and relegate them to NPL 2 and fine them, hopefully this might stop the rot.
Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

As a kid i used to sit at the old Waverley park and watch vfl/afl games. There was a dust up nearly every game i went to in the stands somewhere- cops often there to break it up. Didn’t ever make the news though 🤔 and in the 80’s you sure as hell wouldn’t go to Victoria park as a non-collingwood supporter - unless you wanted to get bashed
Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 25 Apr 2021 11:58 PM
sub007 - 25 Apr 2021 11:41 PM

Wasnt there mate and the image could be anything, its not exactly conclusive..... not saying its 100% NOT a machete but would be surprised if it really was. From the looks of things it was a bullshit scuffle, has been reported to police and clubs and federation are investigating bbbuuuuttttt a lifestyle reporter happened to be on the scene... what's a bet the APL lackeys where out in force this weekend with the edict.... "bring me a story and pics of the wogs fighting... anywhere It doesn't matter who or what, just anything to destract the customers from the news that no pro/rel means PLASTIC" ... BTW where was the outrage when Victory fans threw bottles at Barbarouses,  and the Melbourne City female goalkeeper, or when they stormed the pitch at Lakeside and threw a bottle of bleach at a 5 year old girl?  
Can't speak for anyone else but I can't stand the way certain Aleague pundits actively go out to find and report on negative stories about NPL clubs (specifically ex NSL clubs, non-Italian or Jewish) but don't have the integrity or moral decency to hold their paymaster under the same scrutiny...

YES it was a Michette! Look further up at the pictures, also, Cornthwaite and Garb were talking about it just a little while ago on the ABC Football Podcast. They called it out for what it was and the ass-wipe slashed two people with it. Why was it at the Football? Ten years jail would suffice with some hard cons around him, he will learn a lesson! 
Footballer
Footballer
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

friggin MSM at it again!!

Theyre only interested in us when we're trying to machete our mates and do our nazi salutes

so unfair
paulc
paulc
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Some things will never change. 
I don’t think all ethnic clubs should be tarnished with the same brush but if United or illinden or both are found to be at fault then they should ban supporters and deduct points. 
It’s quite simple really, punish people and clubs and find them. That way it is a deterrent for the future. 

Disgusting violent behaviour. When will they ever learn.

In a resort somewhere

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Balin Trev - 26 Apr 2021 6:12 PM
As a kid i used to sit at the old Waverley park and watch vfl/afl games. There was a dust up nearly every game i went to in the stands somewhere- cops often there to break it up. Didn’t ever make the news though 🤔 and in the 80’s you sure as hell wouldn’t go to Victoria park as a non-collingwood supporter - unless you wanted to get bashed

Well the afl has done a good job cleaning it up from the 80s 
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

AJF - 26 Apr 2021 4:13 PM
It's funny that the only people talking about ethnic wars are the Anglo's obsessed with the NSL and a few ultra try hards in OZ. Interesting article below about how the Serbs and Croats are improving ties (still a way to go) but most interesting thing is deputy PM of Croatia is a Serb (ref exert below). The actual lands where the bloodshed took place have moved on, perhaps the people in straya should also move on......

Opinion

Opinion: Croatia on path towards reconciliation with Serbian minority

07/08/2020

The unthinkable has happened. On Wednesday, Croatian Deputy Prime Minister Boris Milosevic attended an event commemorating the 25th anniversary of operation Oluja, or storm. It was the last major battle of the Croatian War of Independence, which raged between 1991 and 1995. The war broke out when Croatia split off from Yugoslavia; over 20,000 people died in the four years of fighting.

Deputy Prime Minister Milosevic belongs to the country’s Serbian minority. His father fought with the Croatians in the independence war, and his grandmother was killed in the wake of operation Oluja.

Milosevic's appearance marked the first time ever a high-ranking representative of the country’s Serbian minority joined a Croatian independence ceremony.

https://www.dw.com/en/opinion-croatia-on-path-towards-reconciliation-with-serbian-minority/a-54472683

Good to see that people are moving in the right direction. 

But if you don't see something concerning about what looks like the majority of the Sydney United Supporters ultras group doing a fascist salute then I'm not sure where your head is mate. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 26 Apr 2021 7:01 PM
Balin Trev - 26 Apr 2021 6:12 PM

Well the afl has done a good job cleaning it up from the 80s 

Yeah- but backwards in other ways. the league fixtures are worse now. Every season Round 1 is Carlton v Richmond at mcg. Every Anzac day is Collingwood v Essendon at mcg. 18 teams that only play each other once per season. Only some play twice, home then away. Yeah great and really fair contest for all clubs 👍
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Crickets on the Sydney United social pages. No statement over 24 hours later. Hardly surprising. 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

Balin Trev - 26 Apr 2021 7:25 PM
Melbcityguy - 26 Apr 2021 7:01 PM

Yeah- but backwards in other ways. the league fixtures are worse now. Every season Round 1 is Carlton v Richmond at mcg. Every Anzac day is Collingwood v Essendon at mcg. 18 teams that only play each other once per season. Only some play twice, home then away. Yeah great and really fair contest for all clubs 👍

Yeah that’s why I lost interest 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search