Brawl at Sydney npl match

Brawl at Sydney npl match

Author
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Not a good look at all.  I normally don't agree with Football NSW about anything but they've made the right call is banning all fans of both clubs.  If they can't sanction the idiotic minority within both clubs then it will have to be done for them.  Was there some sort of online baiting between Komiti & SUS in the week(s) leading up to this game?  This isn't some spontaneous set to that's for sure.

AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 28 Apr 2021 9:34 AM
AJF - 28 Apr 2021 8:31 AM

Oh good. More excuses. 

no excuses, just you are so concerned about old photos of people doing Nazi salutes I was waiting for your condemnation of the royal family as well

Thuddo
Thuddo
Under 7s
Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)

PIFA - 28 Apr 2021 11:53 AM
Thuddo - 28 Apr 2021 11:21 AM

Your argument is stupid, but I'll respond just the once.

I won't be told who I can and can't support from someone online because it doesn't fit in with their narrative of "ethnic clubs being a closed shop to outsiders." The fact is that a lot of these clubs have progressed where they want to be more inclusive. Someone asked recently why Melbourne Knights chose not to revert to Melbourne Croatia when the FFA removed the rule involving club names, and our club president said something along the lines of "because we serve a wider community now, and we want to be inclusive." Look at the teamsheet at Melbourne Knights these days, you'd also see on the terraces that there's more fans that don't fit in with your image of the club than you think, there'd be plenty more examples too I'm sure. I've made lifelong friends via supporting Melbourne Knights, I've never once been made to feel like an outsider, and supporting the club helped me rekindle my love for the game in this country: 3 things that are exactly what you want from a football club.

I get that there's people that want to support A-League franchises, and that's fine: you're more than welcome to.

my argument is stupid? lol

ok, i'll just go down and support the local afghani team. I'll join in on them singing
'afghanistan, afghanistan" lol. Maybe i'll support the local guinea team instead? i'll be the
only white person there and i'll start singing guinea related songs.

do you honestly think a croatian/greek/italian/serbian/mexican/etc is going to support any other team outside of there own
ethnicity whether its in the NPL or any of the lower divisions going all the way down to the
amature leagues?

you'd be laughed at, much like you :)

Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

AJF - 28 Apr 2021 2:03 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 28 Apr 2021 9:34 AM

no excuses, just you are so concerned about old photos of people doing Nazi salutes I was waiting for your condemnation of the royal family as well

And just for the record, whats your ‘excuse’ for using the term ‘Anglos’?! 
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

AJF - 27 Apr 2021 1:10 PM
Someone better tell the Greeks and Maco's back in the motherland that they are meant to be lifelong enemies and fighting, otherwise the racists on here will have their minds blown.....

News

Greece-North Macedonia 'selfie diplomacy' warms relations

Date02.04.2019
The Macedonian and Greek leaders posed for selfies during Alex Tsipras' first official visit. It marks a "new chapter" in relations between the neighbors after a decadeslong dispute. 

Sorry but what is your point?

Shouldn't you be showing these articles to the idiots fighting at the games rather than using it here to try paint people as racist?

Thing is, migrants tend to remember their country/culture as being the same as whenever it was they left.

So 3rd/4th generation Italian kids here, for example, still think of Italian culture as being what it was in the 50s as that's when their grandparents came. This is a known well studied phenomena. Italians that come here now are more than a little confused and think it's a time warp.

I'm sure the same applies to greeks, croats etc etc so yes, please spread these articles where they should be shared ie. to these idiot fans and actual racist nazi idiots 
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 27 Apr 2021 10:30 PM

Queen's Nazi salute a sign of ignorance shared by many in scary times |  Michael White | The Guardian

Trying to remember the Royal family apologists on here you are trying to prove this point to as well?

Finding pictures of an inbred bunch British royalty (who are German anyway aha) in 1933 and using that to defend aussie kids today giving nazi salutes at a football game is just bizarre
Davide82
Davide82
Legend

Roar in me Blood - 28 Apr 2021 9:27 AM
PIFA - 28 Apr 2021 8:42 AM

Very well said.

I am not shit stirring - genuinely wondering - do fans still chant Cro-Ah-Tzee-A (apologies for spelling - only way I could sound it out) at games?

My only experience with Croatian teams was the NSL and that forever rings in my ears. I have stayed away from any Croatian games since then because I felt like an outsider. I would be happy to reset my expectations if it has changed.

You should feel like an outsider at any opposition games to be fair
crimsoncrusoe
crimsoncrusoe
World Class
World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)World Class (7.1K reputation)

Davide82 - 28 Apr 2021 3:39 PM

Trying to remember the Royal family apologists on here you are trying to prove this point to as well?

Finding pictures of an inbred bunch British royalty (who are German anyway aha) in 1933 and using that to defend aussie kids today giving nazi salutes at a football game is just bizarre

WTF are you on about?
Edward Viii abdicated before the war and lived most of his life in USA.
You realise UK and its allies fought WW2 against the Nazi’s?
Who are you shaming?Royals ,Irish,Scotts,Welsh,the unidentifiable English,made up of numerous European races?
Then how does this relate to bad behavior of ethnic racists at a football match?

Davide82
Davide82
Legend

crimsoncrusoe - 28 Apr 2021 4:09 PM

WTF are you on about?
Who are you shaming?Royals ,Irish,Scotts,Welsh,the unidentifiable English,made up of numerous European races?
Then how does this relate to bad behavior of ethnic racists at a football match?

Hey?
I was pointing out the pointlessness of showing pictures of the royal family and relating to aust football?
Or did you just quote me by mistake instead of AJF?

Edited
3 Years Ago by Davide82
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Davide82 - 28 Apr 2021 3:41 PM

You should feel like an outsider at any opposition games to be fair

Good point - but in my defence I was not feeling like an outsider due to the other team being rivals or even being louder and better organised (which is part of the fun of live sport) - I felt like an outsider in my own national league. I was watching Canberra compete with Croatia for the Australian national title - not Sydney United.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

jas88 - 28 Apr 2021 11:33 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 28 Apr 2021 11:06 AM

so now the name is offensive? what about for turkish people? no offensive to them?

why did they change the name in 2020? what was wrong with the suns? I'm just genuinely curious.

I dont hate ethnic clubs, I hate retards who think these clubs are important while they drag the game down and stop us from actually getting better... if you so hell bent on getting revenge go home and get it? i dont understand.. .greece is a beautiful country..so its croatia... i have been to both and would live there in a heartbeat...

"Retard" what a vile word... Anyway, if you dont value these clubs I dont think anyone cars.. You have your plastic cartel clubs which are doing a bang up job of "making things better" I hear they are even thinking of offering the whole league off to an American bank now..... awesome.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aleague/comments/mzmzvv/private_equity_bids_lodged_for_aleague_stake_as/
As for your little racist diatribe about Illinden, perhaps I can put things into perspective for you (without the aid of your wikipedia education) Do you consider Gallipoli and the ANZAC story a nation defining moment of a young country shaking off the shackles of colonialism and staking a claim on the world stage to define who they are collectively as a people or ..... as an invasion of the sovereign land of the poor Turks who had no grievances with either Australia or New Zealand yet where brutally slaughtered by a foreign army on their shores? Which name do you think would be more offensive to a Turkish Australian? Do you care? Or how about the American Revolution, do you think any English people living in America get offended on the 4th of July? 
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

crimsoncrusoe - 28 Apr 2021 4:09 PM

WTF are you on about?

And then fought its former allies while still fighting the Germans, who they where also rushing to repatriate back to UK and US before the commies stole all their defence tech.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/30/athens-1944-britains-dirty-secret

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

PIFA - 28 Apr 2021 9:41 AM

Yeah, we do. It still rings around just after we score goals, and it can get pretty loud at times. It's not a chant designed to intimidate, or at least it isn't anymore :)

Personally, I'm not Croatian, but that hasn't stopped me from becoming a Knights fans. I grew disinterested with Australian football at a professional level around 2016, and dropped down to NPL football, where my enjoyment of Australian football was rekindled. It's been a roller-coaster since then, but I've really enjoyed it. I'm based interstate atm, so I can't get to Somers St unfortunately, but I still manage to catch our games every week via a stream on the NPL Victoria Facebook page, and there's a great show on FNR called 'The Knight Train' that is broadcast every Monday where they discuss everything Melbourne Knights related.

My loss right?  But I wouldn't go and watch any team chanting 'croatia' at a game anywhere in Australia unless they were playing Croatia.

You can say it's inclusive all you like, and it probably is, but Joe average is not turning up to watch that and neither am I.

Call me a white Anglo skip or some other bullshit but my dad was Croatian and that's how I feel about it.  I say this as someone who's travelled multiple times to Croatia. I doubt I'm alone.

Member since 2008.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Volkz
Volkz
Hacker
Hacker (440 reputation)Hacker (440 reputation)Hacker (440 reputation)Hacker (440 reputation)Hacker (440 reputation)Hacker (440 reputation)Hacker (440 reputation)Hacker (440 reputation)Hacker (440 reputation)Hacker (440 reputation)Hacker (440 reputation)

ErogenousZone - 28 Apr 2021 1:48 PM
Not a good look at all.  I normally don't agree with Football NSW about anything but they've made the right call is banning all fans of both clubs.  If they can't sanction the idiotic minority within both clubs then it will have to be done for them.  Was there some sort of online baiting between Komiti & SUS in the week(s) leading up to this game?  This isn't some spontaneous set to that's for sure.

Yeah, Komiti are a bunch of 18-24 year olds mostly from the Kogarah Bay area, all private school boys mainly from Kogarah Marist, Waverley, Marist, St Andrews etc etc, all knew each other from parties etc etc and starting talking shit and intimating old Greek men at Olympic games and I assume the same at Sydney Croatia games until there first biff happened. 
southmelb
southmelb
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

ErogenousZone - 28 Apr 2021 1:48 PM

Didn’t it all start from an on field melee between the players? Someone’s invaded the pitch and it’s all kicked off from that, looks like spontaneous biff as opposed to anything that’s built up to it online.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 28 Apr 2021 6:17 PM
PIFA - 28 Apr 2021 9:41 AM

My loss right?  But I wouldn't go and watch any team chanting 'croatia' at a game anywhere in Australia unless they were playing Croatia.

You can say it's inclusive all you like, and it probably is, but Joe average is not turning up to watch that and neither am I.

Call me a white Anglo skip or some other bullshit but my dad was Croatian and that's how I feel about it.  I say this as someone who's travelled multiple times to Croatia. I doubt I'm alone.

Joe average stopped turning up a few years ago....... to the Aleague that is, you'll find its a different story down in the weeds.
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro

Monoethnic Social Club - 28 Apr 2021 9:05 PM
Munrubenmuz - 28 Apr 2021 6:17 PM

Joe average stopped turning up a few years ago....... to the Aleague that is, you'll find its a different story down in the weeds.

What are you doing posting in here when your orange team is playing Mono?

:P

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Balin Trev - 28 Apr 2021 3:07 PM
AJF - 28 Apr 2021 2:03 PM

And just for the record, whats your ‘excuse’ for using the term ‘Anglos’?! 

What are you on about little trev? Anglo is a race just like Croatian or Greek or Maco and if its good enough for Anglos to refer to other strayans by their effnicity then its good enough for me to refer to them by theirs.

southmelb
southmelb
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

Roar in me Blood - 28 Apr 2021 9:47 PM

A dutch team is always likely to beat a bunch of bogans. Traditional 4-0 ethnic beatdown😂
AJF
AJF
Pro

Davide82 - 28 Apr 2021 3:31 PM
AJF - 27 Apr 2021 1:10 PM

Sorry but what is your point?

Shouldn't you be showing these articles to the idiots fighting at the games rather than using it here to try paint people as racist?

Thing is, migrants tend to remember their country/culture as being the same as whenever it was they left.

So 3rd/4th generation Italian kids here, for example, still think of Italian culture as being what it was in the 50s as that's when their grandparents came. This is a known well studied phenomena. Italians that come here now are more than a little confused and think it's a time warp.

I'm sure the same applies to greeks, croats etc etc so yes, please spread these articles where they should be shared ie. to these idiot fans and actual racist nazi idiots 

So you believe that the Italians/Cros/Greeks/(insert any nationality here) living in Aus are stuck in a time warp and live like they did in the 50s; the poor bastards havent got the internet yet and their wireless is 60 years old and doesn't work any more so they don't realise the war in their homeland is over. This is 24 carat gold!

This illustrates my point exactly, ignorant people like you still believe there is some effnick war going on whereas normal people have moved on. The idiots starting trouble use any excuse to do so and I wonder what effnik war was being fought when the MV supported got stabbed in Sydney after a big blue, was that a Scottish vs English war like brave heart?

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Lucy of SBS trying to tell people that the recent violence was not racially driven. Give her a panedol and tell her to have a good lie down. Don't fall for that bullshit.
A Croatian defending Croatians and Maco's for that matter. Komiti and SUS groups. Stop blowing smoke...
Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

AJF - 28 Apr 2021 10:12 PM
Balin Trev - 28 Apr 2021 3:07 PM

What are you on about little trev? Anglo is a race just like Croatian or Greek or Maco and if its good enough for Anglos to refer to other strayans by their effnicity then its good enough for me to refer to them by theirs.

But in what context are you referring to ‘Anglos’? I’d say a bad one- in fact, none of the bad images currently surrounding the Npl right now would exist if it wasn’t for the ‘Anglo’s’ right?! You live to be Patronizing and talking down to almost everyone on this forum. Call me little- then i call YOU smaller than a bee’s dick 
AJF
AJF
Pro

Balin Trev - 28 Apr 2021 11:18 PM
AJF - 28 Apr 2021 10:12 PM

But in what context are you referring to ‘Anglos’? I’d say a bad one- in fact, none of the bad images currently surrounding the Npl right now would exist if it wasn’t for the ‘Anglo’s’ right?! You live to be Patronizing and talking down to almost everyone on this forum. Call me little- then i call YOU smaller than a bee’s dick 

good one little trev, that comment is so cutting I am mortally wounded, best I disappear like the Australian/Iranian Messi's career........

con m
con m
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

I can confirm that our game here in Australia certainly has a multi ethnicity background which leads to Some of the the problems in the game as can be seen from the commentary here
Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro

AJF - 29 Apr 2021 7:22 AM
Balin Trev - 28 Apr 2021 11:18 PM

good one little trev, that comment is so cutting I am mortally wounded, best I disappear like the Australian/Iranian Messi's career........

Talk to me when Arzani is 32 (not 22) and not achieving much. He’s had another injury recently btw.

paulc
paulc
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Clips of the violence was on C7 this morning,

They're still throwing flares.... lol.

In a resort somewhere

n i k o
n i k o
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Incoming rant.

One thing I'm sure we can agree is the media is ready to jump on any incident that negatively involves football. The media does not hold any different prejudice to the aleague or the nsl. 

Secondly I'm also sure that we can agree that there are incidents like this that have occurred in the nsl and the aleague. And both leagues have had their fair share of incidents like this or worse than this. 

Going back to the first point, like us all,  the media will determine the degree of seriousness the incident carries however with a very important difference. Agenda. Pro nsl and pro aleague supporters have their agendas to defend their views. Generally both try to under play incidents like this by either saying the other is the greater of two evils or at the very least the same. The problem is through this we as a football community get lost in this debate instead of saying this is not acceptable in any league. 

The media however picks what will inflame the biggest response and will hit the sport as hard as possible. From the media's perspective this almost had it all. Altercation at a local sporting ground, fighting, weapons and nationalistic and political stances on display. From watching the video this is fact and is undeniable. 
If an incident at the football gets picked up by the media it isn't a good thing for the sport. Where this incident goes beyond the typical football fight etc. is the nationalistic and political behaviors of the groups involved. No one can ignore that for the media this is like the cherry on top. 

Our issue is we would rather defend our own league blindly rather than coming together and saying this is wrong. On any level or any league this is wrong. Many posters here have been defending their views without once acknowledging that the behavior is not acceptable. This is why the sport here will never progress. We'd rather fight amongst ourselves than against the real problem. Stand up against the ones that do the sport harm like these supporters and the media. 

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

n i k o - 29 Apr 2021 9:16 AM
Incoming rant.

One thing I'm sure we can agree is the media is ready to jump on any incident that negatively involves football. The media does not hold any different prejudice to the aleague or the nsl. 

Secondly I'm also sure that we can agree that there are incidents like this that have occurred in the nsl and the aleague. And both leagues have had their fair share of incidents like this or worse than this. 

Going back to the first point, like us all,  the media will determine the degree of seriousness the incident carries however with a very important difference. Agenda. Pro nsl and pro aleague supporters have their agendas to defend their views. Generally both try to under play incidents like this by either saying the other is the greater of two evils or at the very least the same. The problem is through this we as a football community get lost in this debate instead of saying this is not acceptable in any league. 

The media however picks what will inflame the biggest response and will hit the sport as hard as possible. From the media's perspective this almost had it all. Altercation at a local sporting ground, fighting, weapons and nationalistic and political stances on display. From watching the video this is fact and is undeniable. 
If an incident at the football gets picked up by the media it isn't a good thing for the sport. Where this incident goes beyond the typical football fight etc. is the nationalistic and political behaviors of the groups involved. No one can ignore that for the media this is like the cherry on top. 

Our issue is we would rather defend our own league blindly rather than coming together and saying this is wrong. On any level or any league this is wrong. Many posters here have been defending their views without once acknowledging that the behavior is not acceptable. This is why the sport here will never progress. We'd rather fight amongst ourselves than against the real problem. Stand up against the ones that do the sport harm like these supporters and the media. 

Not ALL media mate.
Lucy's excellent piece shows that SBS, as always, defends soccer in this country whereas Rugari and his minions used this incident as an excuse to bash the ethnic side of the game... Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. This so called "soccer people" are so keen to make sure that they closed shop doesnt get threatened that they will do ANYTHING to bring it down... 
https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/npl-fracas-indefensible-but-not-racially-motivated

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Roar in me Blood - 28 Apr 2021 9:47 PM

Good win by the mighty ROAR last night ....Ill check out the highlights on Youtube tonight if I get a chance.
How is my lad Jesse Daley going these days?
n i k o
n i k o
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 29 Apr 2021 9:57 AM
n i k o - 29 Apr 2021 9:16 AM

Not ALL media mate.
Lucy's excellent piece shows that SBS, as always, defends soccer in this country whereas Rugari and his minions used this incident as an excuse to bash the ethnic side of the game... Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. This so called "soccer people" are so keen to make sure that they closed shop doesnt get threatened that they will do ANYTHING to bring it down... 
https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/npl-fracas-indefensible-but-not-racially-motivated

Correct not all media. My meaning by the media was the ones that intend to harm the sport. I'll ask you a direct question, I hope for a direct answer.. is the behavior of the supporters at the game wrong or right? 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search