Michael Caine to drop Matildas bombshell

Michael Caine to drop Matildas bombshell

Author
paulc
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
sydneyfc1987 - 29 Jul 2021 9:08 PM
paulc - 29 Jul 2021 1:50 PM

If you condemn me too you must think Harvey Weinstein is innocent.

Accept the outcome. 

Weinstein broke the law and is in jail. Stajic did not do anything wrong and is free.

In a resort somewhere

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
numklpkgulftumch - 29 Jul 2021 10:04 PM
Michael Caine did 3 Harvey Weinstein movies

2, I think. Cider House Rules and Little Voice.
calciopoli
calciopoli
Super Fan
Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 29 Jul 2021 10:05 PM
Melbcityguy - 29 Jul 2021 9:34 PM

Its actually quite interesting to read the comments of some of these  "people" and imagine the mental gymnastics performed by both their normal selves and their online personas. 
Not everyone shares the same enthusiasm (or perhaps financial motivation) with all things FA related on here and are mainly using football and this forum to express polemic opinions they wouldn't dare utter in public...

isnt it just.
despite the infinitely positive possibilities it offers (the entire worlds history of thousands of years of collected wisdom), the internet has often served as an echo chamber for sad angry people, who would otherwise be stewing in their own self hatred in their darkened rooms, to seek attention and validation from the larger world. 
unfortunately, this site is no exception. but the good news is that here they are in an embarrassingly tiny minority.

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Who gives a fuck you bunch of overly sensitive soft cocks.  

All that matters is a possibly damaging & possibly untrue article was withdrawn for some reason.  Our Matildas don't need any more damage and let's face it, the team would be in a much better position if Stajic wouldn't have gotten the arse in the first place & the team destabilised in general due to potentially libelous articles like this that were almost released.  

calciopoli
calciopoli
Super Fan
Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)Super Fan (146 reputation)

ErogenousZone - 30 Jul 2021 6:25 PM
Who gives a fuck you bunch of overly sensitive soft cocks.  

All that matters is a possibly damaging & possibly untrue article was withdrawn for some reason.  Our Matildas don't need any more damage and let's face it, the team would be in a much better position if Stajic wouldn't have gotten the arse in the first place & the team destabilised in general due to potentially libelous articles like this that were almost released.  

'Who gives a fuck you bunch of overly sensitive soft cocks'

thanks kindly for your considered opinion.
i eagerly await the next missive from the neanderthal community.
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

calciopoli - 30 Jul 2021 7:01 PM
ErogenousZone - 30 Jul 2021 6:25 PM

'Who gives a fuck you bunch of overly sensitive soft cocks'

thanks kindly for your considered opinion.
i eagerly await the next missive from the neanderthal community.

Missed the point completely.  Have a cup of tea & lie down dear & dry those tears of self aggrandising moral self righteousness.  There's a good boy.
calciopoli
calciopoli
Super Fan

ErogenousZone - 30 Jul 2021 9:21 PM
calciopoli - 30 Jul 2021 7:01 PM

Missed the point completely.  Have a cup of tea & lie down dear & dry those tears of self aggrandising moral self righteousness.  There's a good boy.

fair play, you did remarkably well to thump that out with your webbed fingers.
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

calciopoli - 30 Jul 2021 9:28 PM
ErogenousZone - 30 Jul 2021 9:21 PM

fair play, you did remarkably well to thump that out with your webbed fingers.

Puff up your chest. That's the way. Take the moral high ground.  It makes you feel like you're defending the citadel doesn't it?  Sip that camomile, everythings going to be all right dear, I'm here for you.  
griff1
griff1
Amateur
Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)

I don’t even know what’s going on in this thread anymore. It’s a worrying state of affairs in here.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

griff1 - 30 Jul 2021 9:54 PM
I don’t even know what’s going on in this thread anymore. It’s a worrying state of affairs in here.

Its a combination of gladiator movie and maoist communism with a realy bizarre homoerotic undertone....  it's fascinating.
griff1
griff1
Amateur
Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 30 Jul 2021 10:51 PM

Its a combination of gladiator movie and maoist communism with a realy bizarre homoerotic undertone....  it's fascinating.

Your “mental gymnastics” comment from earlier gave me a proper chuckle 
dirk vanadidas
dirk vanadidas
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

I only said to blow the doors off

Europe is funding the war not Chelsea football club

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

griff1 - 30 Jul 2021 10:59 PM

Your “mental gymnastics” comment from earlier gave me a proper chuckle 

I think a couple of the combatants have a fondness for the rings, or maybe the pommel horse.... when they are not out punching real horses that is :)
Summerteeth
Summerteeth
Rising Star
Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)Rising Star (842 reputation)

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels some of you ppl.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Summerteeth - 30 Jul 2021 11:49 PM
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels some of you ppl.

C'mon mate that's a bridge too far.
quickflick
quickflick
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 29 Jul 2021 9:08 PM
paulc - 29 Jul 2021 1:50 PM

If you condemn me too you must think Harvey Weinstein is innocent.

Not necessarily. You can think that such and such a person is probably guilty of x while having serious reservations about a popular movement seeks to punish such individuals.

And that's aside from the other issue. As far as criminal law is concerned, it's not a question of whether a person is innocent or guilty. It's a question of whether there's sufficient evidence to prove guilt.
quickflick
quickflick
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

I just find the levels of animosity between people in Australian (and US) society unbearable. Everybody hates each other.

If somebody has done something wrong. One group of people refuses to consider the possibility that that person is in the wrong.

And another group of people wants the harshest punishment dished out and wants the person ostracised for life. In criminal proceedings, there's plenty of dehumanisation of criminals. And such dehumanisation is wrong. In the less prominent cases, careers are ended and people face lifelong stigma. All retribution, no rehabilitation.

No effort to understand human behaviour (good and bad) at a fundamental level. Social media and 24 hour news have made it worse.

It's bad enough that this divisiveness is everywhere in politics. It's filtering through to football. And football forums.
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Bombshell was that we were going to beat 4 nations in 1 baby

carn the farken tillies
Nunya
Nunya
Hacker
Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)

How do I delete my account from this website. This thread is bottom of the barrel trash. Comments in here are pretty embarrassing.
clockwork orange
clockwork orange
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

That made me laugh 😂 
numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

paladisious - 30 Jul 2021 2:19 PM
numklpkgulftumch - 29 Jul 2021 10:04 PM

2, I think. Cider House Rules and Little Voice.

Doesn't The Quiet American count ?

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
numklpkgulftumch - 31 Jul 2021 8:47 PM

Nup. It was a Miramax production but was produced in 2002, well after the Weinsteins sold Miramax to Disney in 1993, and they're not credited: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258068/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_cl_sm
numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

paladisious - 31 Jul 2021 9:36 PM

Nup. It was a Miramax production but was produced in 2002, well after the Weinsteins sold Miramax to Disney in 1993, and they're not credited: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258068/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_cl_sm

I thought they were there til 2005

Caine hassled Weinstein to get it entered at Toronto 2002

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro

I loved that book by Graham Greene.  Movie any good?   
Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

ErogenousZone - 2 Aug 2021 6:52 PM

I loved that book by Graham Greene.  Movie any good?   

Was there another book by the same name written by someone else?

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

quickflick - 31 Jul 2021 1:30 AM
I just find the levels of animosity between people in Australian (and US) society unbearable. Everybody hates each other.

If somebody has done something wrong. One group of people refuses to consider the possibility that that person is in the wrong.

And another group of people wants the harshest punishment dished out and wants the person ostracised for life. In criminal proceedings, there's plenty of dehumanisation of criminals. And such dehumanisation is wrong. In the less prominent cases, careers are ended and people face lifelong stigma. All retribution, no rehabilitation.

No effort to understand human behaviour (good and bad) at a fundamental level. Social media and 24 hour news have made it worse.

It's bad enough that this divisiveness is everywhere in politics. It's filtering through to football. And football forums.

Its worse than that.  Wokeism and gender and identity politics is now infecting science and medicine.  It is of course destined to fail.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Enzo Bearzot - 2 Aug 2021 7:54 PM
quickflick - 31 Jul 2021 1:30 AM

Its worse than that.  Wokeism and gender and identity politics is now infecting science and medicine.  It is of course destined to fail.

Hey Enzo, serious question. How do you see gender politics affecting science?.. I mean guess, with broad brush strokes you can say that sexual fluidity has needed a whole medical re-think and new medical and pharmaceutical adaptations to things but science?  I mean I couldn't care less how people connect their rude bits together or what rude bits they have which seems to be the main way this generation seems to identify/define themselves these days but science is pretty neutral on these matters I would have thought?
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 2 Aug 2021 9:40 PM

Hey Enzo, serious question. How do you see gender politics affecting science?.. I mean guess, with broad brush strokes you can say that sexual fluidity has needed a whole medical re-think and new medical and pharmaceutical adaptations to things but science?  I mean I couldn't care less how people connect their rude bits together or what rude bits they have which seems to be the main way this generation seems to identify/define themselves these days but science is pretty neutral on these matters I would have thought?

He's upset because they give Cyclones boys and girls names now rather than just girls names.

It's tough being old and set in your ways.

Member since 2008.

Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

It was.  Not any more.  You can DYOR if you want.  Google "science goes woke". 
One example:

https://whyevolutionistrue.com/2020/09/04/the-science-journal-natures-goes-woke-claiming-that-both-sex-and-gender-are-nonbinary/

Maths is racist:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jun/6/is-mathematics-racist-california-could-blaze-pathw/

They were a joke when the  wokes were confined to English and social studies.  No-ones laughin now.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 2 Aug 2021 11:13 PM

He's upset because they give Cyclones boys and girls names now rather than just girls names.

It's tough being old and set in your ways.

Its tough being a stupid and a virtue signaller.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search