Threads getting derailed

Threads getting derailed

Author
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Basically aussies abroads is the only thread worth looking at the other topics get derailed by the same people. Just my two cents 
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Its ok mate, just re straighten the thread that goes off rail.
I've done that recently gets back on track.

Love Football

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

LFC. - 5 Nov 2021 10:12 AM
Its ok mate, just re straighten the thread that goes off rail.
I've done that recently gets back on track.

Ok  👍 
Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 1 Nov 2021 10:41 AM
Basically aussies abroads is the only thread worth looking at the other topics get derailed by the same people. Just my two cents 

From the perspective from one who  adjudicates on what constitutes  derailing in other internet scenarios/sites, it can be  difficult to make a judgement. Some internet forums are very strict about sticking closely to a topic, with some Mods adhering too closely to thread topics if they are derailed fractionally.

Those digressions, can often lead to really interesting  further discussion.

Also, one poster on here who I thought was deliberately derailing all FTBL threads on purpose, and who I said would be banned instantly in any other sites where I adjudicate, I've  just seen make some very valid and constructive points in a number of threads on here. Fair play to him!

Also, in terms of approving of what is allowed to be posted by members in loading articles/content, fitting within the topic parameters of the various sites, can also be really difficult to make a judgement.

I suppose if the same people are derailing many threads and raising the same points to derail  a range of threads, decisive action should be taken.  
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search