Sportsmen dropping like flies, no explanation ...

Sportsmen dropping like flies, no explanation ...

Author
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
johnsmith - 29 Mar 2024 6:50 PM
NicCarBel - 29 Mar 2024 6:22 PM

Yes, sadly, the majority of people react as you have. That's why most people in the crowd are like you.

Here's today news that you can jeer at, to get practice for the rest of your life (unless there's a watershed moment). 

https://youtu.be/mxBz-jHDy_w?

I'm only making fun of you, in the hope you might step out and start seeking truth. I have no benefit in belittling you. I only wish you the best.

comb.io - Lemon of Troy

I'm only making fun of you, because you're an idiot.
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

NicCarBel - 29 Mar 2024 7:34 PM
johnsmith - 29 Mar 2024 6:50 PM

comb.io - Lemon of Troy

I'm only making fun of you, because you're an idiot.

My heart-felt dream for you is to become a person where, if someone said to you, what you just said to me, it would bounce off you, and not deter you.

I know you are not there yet at this stage in your life ... because you think that writing that to me will somehow affect me.

I'm cheering you on.
Edited
Last Month by johnsmith
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

johnsmith - 29 Mar 2024 9:04 PM
NicCarBel - 29 Mar 2024 7:34 PM

My heart-felt dream for you is to become a person where, if someone said to you, what you just said to me, it would bounce off you, and not deter you.

I know you are not there yet at this stage in your life ... because you think that writing that to me will somehow affect me.

I'm cheering you on.

I don't think it will affect you, that's how much of an idiot I think you are.

And it does bounce off me, just goes straight back to you. Cycle repeats "I know you are but what am I > Takes one to know one"
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

johnsmith - 29 Mar 2024 4:22 PM
Munrubenmuz - 29 Mar 2024 2:24 PM

You're aware that I'm not a researcher in the field of sportsmen dying. I'm just an ordinary bloke with street smarts (you'll agree that that's rare).

I rely on experts like Dr Peter McCullough, Dr John Campbell, Dr Assem Malhotra, Dr Angus Dalgliesh, Dr Mike Yeadon, Dr Pierre Kory, Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo, Dr Robert Malone (early inventor in the field of MRNA vaccines), Dr. Arne Burkhardt etc.

The funny thing about 'street smarts' is that, everyone says it is rare - but EVERYONE says they themselves are street smart. Hey muz, my guess is you see yourself as someone pretty cluey, not like the crazy idiots on the internet.

I take my hat off to you, Muz and tsf. You both live in a world where the Media never lies, where there is no money-corruption, where people always do the right thing even if it would lose them trillions of dollars, where all pharmaceutical drugs that reach the market are automatically safe and effective, especially when not tested to the same rigorous degree as usual. I admire you, in a sense, because I've come to learn that the majority of society is like that. You, muz, are the majority. About 10 years ago, I was like that too.

So you're not a researcher. Ok. Can you ask any of your learned friends for the list then?

Because you're the clown that started this thread over 3 years ago. And to date no evidence to back up your opening statement has been provided.

Just admit you were wrong about sportsmen dropping like flies. You've wasted an inordinate amount of time trying to prove a dud hypothesis.

Member since 2008.

Edited
Last Month by Munrubenmuz
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

".. Matildas stars .. rocked after Arsenal teammate Frida Maanum collapsed in shocking scenes during the women’s League Cup final. The 24-year-old Norwegian star collapsed in the 95th minute, requiring oxygen during a nine-minute stoppage as medical staff worked on her. Maanum appeared to be unresponsive for several minutes, but did not appear to require CPR before leaving the field on a stretcher."

https://www.news.com.au/sport/football/matildas-trio-rocked-after-teammate-collapses-on-field/news-story/9ecfb784afd005a0172c6c72a6209a04

But the people don't join the dots. To the blokes on football social media, this is entirely normal.

"Sudden and unexpected death has been normalized."
https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/what-caused-mike-dicksons-death?

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

APR 14 2024 - "Roma's [Serie A] game ... was abandoned after defender Evan Ndicka ... suddenly collapsed on the pitch. ... Roma boss Daniele De Rossi gathered his players in a circle and told them ... that Ndicka had suffered a heart attack."

https://www.themirror.com/sport/soccer/breaking-roma-evan-ndicka-collapses-437107

March 12, 2024 - EGYPTIAN PREMIER LEAGUE ‘His heart stopped’ – Future FC provide update on Ahmed Refaat
https://www.kingfut.com/2024/03/12/future-provide-update-ahmed-refaat/

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

johnsmith - 15 Apr 2024 9:20 PM
APR 14 2024 - "Roma's [Serie A] game ... was abandoned after defender Evan Ndicka ... suddenly collapsed on the pitch. ... Roma boss Daniele De Rossi gathered his players in a circle and told them ... that Ndicka had suffered a heart attack."

https://www.themirror.com/sport/soccer/breaking-roma-evan-ndicka-collapses-437107

March 12, 2024 - EGYPTIAN PREMIER LEAGUE ‘His heart stopped’ – Future FC provide update on Ahmed Refaat
https://www.kingfut.com/2024/03/12/future-provide-update-ahmed-refaat/

Was he vaccinated?

Deaths in sport trending above previous average? Any link to any data, any peer reviewed studies. (Oh fuck I forgot, they're no good because Enzo said so. Fuck, best go with anecdotal evidence then.)

Carry on then.

Confirmation bias and anecdotal evidence have proved beyond a shadow of doubt that 'sportsmen are dropping like flies;'

Member since 2008.

tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

johnsmith - 2 Apr 2024 10:22 AM
".. Matildas stars .. rocked after Arsenal teammate Frida Maanum collapsed 

no cardiac issues...but yeah, connect the dots 
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

tsf - 16 Apr 2024 10:29 AM
johnsmith - 2 Apr 2024 10:22 AM

no cardiac issues...but yeah, connect the dots 

would love to connect the list to be honest
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

Munrubenmuz - 16 Apr 2024 10:26 AM
johnsmith - 15 Apr 2024 9:20 PM

Was he vaccinated?

Mostly likely he was Covid-vaccinated because ...

"Serie A has announced that 98 per cent of all its players are double-vaccinated"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10321705/Serie-announces-98-cent-footballers-double-vaccinated-coronavirus.html

Muz
Muz
Legend

johnsmith - 16 Apr 2024 3:33 PM
Munrubenmuz - 16 Apr 2024 10:26 AM

Mostly likely he was Covid-vaccinated because ...

"Serie A has announced that 98 per cent of all its players are double-vaccinated"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10321705/Serie-announces-98-cent-footballers-double-vaccinated-coronavirus.html

Not conclusive but (this bit is for you Enzo) 'on the balance of probabilities' I will accept he was vaccinated. (Unless of course I don't like the conclusion in which case I'll trash it.)

OK so now....

Have deaths in sport been trending above previous average? Any link to any data, any peer reviewed studies, showing correlation is not causation?

Any data at all to show deaths in sport are over and above what they were pre-covid?  Any?

It's OK, I can wait.

Member since 2008.

NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 16 Apr 2024 3:54 PM
johnsmith - 16 Apr 2024 3:33 PM

Not conclusive but (this bit is for you Enzo) 'on the balance of probabilities' I will accept he was vaccinated. (Unless of course I don't like the conclusion in which case I'll trash it.)

OK so now....

Have deaths in sport been trending above previous average? Any link to any data, any peer reviewed studies, showing correlation is not causation?

Any data at all to show deaths in sport are over and above what they were pre-covid?  Any?

It's OK, I can wait.

a list, perhaps?
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/cardiologists-identify-covid-19-vaccine-as-possible-cause/

(Quote) “I’m angry because tons of 20-something-year-old athletes now have heart problems,” she said, reflecting a concern that has been echoed in various communities across the globe."

Guys, maybe you should email to her asking for her list.
Edited
8 hours ago by johnsmith
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search