Sportsmen dropping like flies, no explanation ...

Sportsmen dropping like flies, no explanation ...

Author
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
tsf - 24 Mar 2024 12:48 PM
Enzo Bearzot - 23 Mar 2024 9:06 AM

I never studied language I just speak a lot of them. 

You don’t even seem to be able to comprehend English for what you take out of a study that says the social consequences of mandates on young people were bad. 

You have NFI.  Social harms is the last and only ONE of the FIVE negative outcomes  This is the problem when you have scientific illiterates commenting on scientific papers. Learn how to fucking read and then get a scence education.

Edited
Last Month by Enzo Bearzot
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Enzo Bearzot - 25 Mar 2024 10:21 AM

You have NFI.  Social harms is the last and only ONE of the FIVE negative outcomes  This is the problem when you have scientific illiterates commenting on scientific papers. Learn how to fucking read and then get a scence education.

I never commented on this paper. 

I asked you to give me an example of where it says that the vaccine is dangerous for the health on the young population? that's pretty fair, just cut and paste and let's go from there 
Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

tsf - 25 Mar 2024 11:06 AM

I asked you to give me an example of where it says that the vaccine is dangerous for the health on the young population? that's pretty fair, just cut and paste and let's go from there 

In 2022, students at North American universities with third-dose COVID-19 vaccine mandates risk disenrolment if unvaccinated. To assess the appropriateness of booster mandates in this age group, we combine empirical risk-benefit assessment and ethical analysis. To prevent one COVID-19 hospitalisation over a 6-month period, we estimate that 31 207–42 836 young adults aged 18–29 years must receive a third mRNA vaccine. Booster mandates in young adults are expected to cause a net harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented, we anticipate at least 18.5 serious adverse events from mRNA vaccines, including 1.5–4.6 booster-associated myopericarditis cases in males (typically requiring hospitalisation). We also anticipate 1430–4626 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity interfering with daily activities (although typically not requiring hospitalisation). University booster mandates are unethical because they: (1) are not based on an updated (Omicron era) stratified risk-benefit assessment for this age group; (2) may result in a net harm to healthy young adults; (3) are not proportionate: expected harms are not outweighed by public health benefits given modest and transient effectiveness of vaccines against transmission; (4) violate the reciprocity principle because serious vaccine-related harms are not reliably compensated due to gaps in vaccine injury schemes; and (5) may result in wider social harms. We consider counterarguments including efforts to increase safety on campus but find these are fraught with limitations and little scientific support. Finally, we discuss the policy relevance of our analysis for primary series COVID-19 vaccine mandate

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Scientific illiterates like Noah's ark believing John Smith?

Are we any closer to getting to that list of 'sportsmen dropping like flies'?

Member since 2008.

Edited
Last Month by Munrubenmuz
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Enzo Bearzot - 25 Mar 2024 11:11 AM

In 2022, students at North American universities with third-dose COVID-19 vaccine mandates risk disenrolment if unvaccinated. To assess the appropriateness of booster mandates in this age group, we combine empirical risk-benefit assessment and ethical analysis. To prevent one COVID-19 hospitalisation over a 6-month period, we estimate that 31 207–42 836 young adults aged 18–29 years must receive a third mRNA vaccine. Booster mandates in young adults are expected to cause a net harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented, we anticipate at least 18.5 serious adverse events from mRNA vaccines, including 1.5–4.6 booster-associated myopericarditis cases in males (typically requiring hospitalisation). We also anticipate 1430–4626 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity interfering with daily activities (although typically not requiring hospitalisation). University booster mandates are unethical because they: (1) are not based on an updated (Omicron era) stratified risk-benefit assessment for this age group; (2) may result in a net harm to healthy young adults; (3) are not proportionate: expected harms are not outweighed by public health benefits given modest and transient effectiveness of vaccines against transmission; (4) violate the reciprocity principle because serious vaccine-related harms are not reliably compensated due to gaps in vaccine injury schemes; and (5) may result in wider social harms. We consider counterarguments including efforts to increase safety on campus but find these are fraught with limitations and little scientific support. Finally, we discuss the policy relevance of our analysis for primary series COVID-19 vaccine mandate

did you read the conclusion?

Our estimate shows that university COVID-19 vaccine mandates are likely to cause net expected harms to young healthy adults—for each hospitalisation averted we estimate approximately 18.5 SAEs and 1430–4626 disruptions of daily activities—that is not outweighed by a proportionate public health benefit. Serious COVID-19 vaccine-associated harms are not adequately compensated for by current US vaccine injury systems. As such, these severe infringements of individual liberty and human rights are ethically unjustifiable.

so, I cannot see any reference to long-term health consequences. mention of 'injury' in the piece earlier 

but it's more on the social consequences of mandates. Tbh, I probably agree with it
Edited
Last Month by tsf
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

tsf, I keep referring you to the August 2023 paper from Melbourne University and others.

https://www.mdpi.com/2227-9059/11/8/2287

Remember, there are many papers where the authors point out dangers, but then say that the dangers are rare. This Melbourne University paper tackles those assertions. Also, it has to be noted that researchers, when wording the way the write the papers, will be constrained by the fear that any scientists who attack the Covid vaccines could end up losing the jobs or research-grants.

Here are some excepts from the Melbourne University paper:

The FDA recognised the risk for myocarditis and pericarditis from the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines was real, especially in younger males after the second dose, but judged it to still be rare, and cited a VAERS-derived figure of 6.5 per 100,000 and up to 20 per 100,000 for adolescent boys. The FDA did not calculate that [such] databases ... have a large under-reporting factor.

A common factor in this ... estimate ... is the [FDA's] failure to mention the perennial problem of underreporting in passive notification systems. ... Compounding the phenomenon of underreporting in the case of myocarditis, is that this diagnosis is difficult to make, and often depends on the availability of specialty units, cardiac MRI facilities and/or endomyocardial biopsy (EMB). The diagnosis can mimic myocardial infarction and thus can be misdiagnosed. In this regard, the paper by Baumeier ... noted that a third of those with histologically confirmed myocarditis, categorised as vaccine-associated on the basis of history and exclusion of other causative agents, did not have cardiac MRI evidence of myocarditis. Further, many cases of myocarditis are subclinical and may be missed in the acute phase.

Although the public health authorities’ narrative is that myocarditis from COVID-19 vaccines is mild and self-limiting, the evidence is that ... pathological changes in these young hearts are persistent. An Italian study followed 13 cases of post mRNA vaccine-induced myopericarditis, myocarditis or pericarditis, median age 15 years, for 12 weeks. Although overt symptoms in all but one case resolved, 12 of the 13 adolescents still had ... signs of “persistent ... myocardial injury” at the study end.

The authors describe the mechanisms by which these clotting effects are more common in younger patients.

These mechanisms would explain clotting to both the virus and the spike proteins produced by the gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. It also suggests that public health policies that negated natural immunity and mandated COVID-19 vaccination, and booster programs, put the young and non-elderly population at greater risk.

Myopericarditis is recognised but often has been downplayed as mild and rare, yet the evidence for relatively common subclinical COVID-19 vaccine-related myopericarditis and autopsy evidence suggests a role in sudden deaths in relatively young and fit people.

Edited
Last Month by johnsmith
tsf
tsf
Legend

johsmith when you post the list of sportsmen that have dropped like flies then I will read your posts - thanks 
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

johnsmith - 26 Mar 2024 12:31 PM

tsf, I keep referring you to the August 2023 paper from Melbourne University and others.

https://www.mdpi.com/2227-9059/11/8/2287

Remember, there are many papers where the authors point out dangers, but then say that the dangers are rare. This Melbourne University paper tackles those assertions. Also, it has to be noted that researchers, when wording the way the write the papers, will be constrained by the fear that any scientists who attack the Covid vaccines could end up losing the jobs or research-grants.

Here are some excepts from the Melbourne University paper:

The FDA recognised the risk for myocarditis and pericarditis from the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines was real, especially in younger males after the second dose, but judged it to still be rare, and cited a VAERS-derived figure of 6.5 per 100,000 and up to 20 per 100,000 for adolescent boys. The FDA did not calculate that [such] databases ... have a large under-reporting factor.

A common factor in this ... estimate ... is the [FDA's] failure to mention the perennial problem of underreporting in passive notification systems. ... Compounding the phenomenon of underreporting in the case of myocarditis, is that this diagnosis is difficult to make, and often depends on the availability of specialty units, cardiac MRI facilities and/or endomyocardial biopsy (EMB). The diagnosis can mimic myocardial infarction and thus can be misdiagnosed. In this regard, the paper by Baumeier ... noted that a third of those with histologically confirmed myocarditis, categorised as vaccine-associated on the basis of history and exclusion of other causative agents, did not have cardiac MRI evidence of myocarditis. Further, many cases of myocarditis are subclinical and may be missed in the acute phase.

Although the public health authorities’ narrative is that myocarditis from COVID-19 vaccines is mild and self-limiting, the evidence is that ... pathological changes in these young hearts are persistent. An Italian study followed 13 cases of post mRNA vaccine-induced myopericarditis, myocarditis or pericarditis, median age 15 years, for 12 weeks. Although overt symptoms in all but one case resolved, 12 of the 13 adolescents still had ... signs of “persistent ... myocardial injury” at the study end.

The authors describe the mechanisms by which these clotting effects are more common in younger patients.

These mechanisms would explain clotting to both the virus and the spike proteins produced by the gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. It also suggests that public health policies that negated natural immunity and mandated COVID-19 vaccination, and booster programs, put the young and non-elderly population at greater risk.

Myopericarditis is recognised but often has been downplayed as mild and rare, yet the evidence for relatively common subclinical COVID-19 vaccine-related myopericarditis and autopsy evidence suggests a role in sudden deaths in relatively young and fit people.

Just a question johnsmith if I may?

its has, for a very long time, been known that adverse reactions like seizures (febrile and afebrile), encephalopathy not to mention viral poliomelitis have possible or indeterminate causal relationships with MMR vaccination and, according to the first quick google I found, have a rate of  5.3 per 100,000 vaccinees or 3.2 per 100,000 vaccine doses.
Not even going to touch the disprove garbage links with autism the hippy lefties like to throw around (or is it the right-wingers... someone help me out here on the politics of outrage the internet tells you to show?)

NOT that dissimilar to your VAERS figure of 6.7 per 100,000.

My question is, did you vaccinate your kids against the measles (if you have any of course?) 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11144371/

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 26 Mar 2024 3:06 PM
johnsmith - 26 Mar 2024 12:31 PM

Just a question johnsmith if I may?

its has, for a very long time, been known that adverse reactions like seizures (febrile and afebrile), encephalopathy not to mention viral poliomelitis have possible or indeterminate causal relationships with MMR vaccination and, according to the first quick google I found, have a rate of  5.3 per 100,000 vaccinees or 3.2 per 100,000 vaccine doses.
Not even going to touch the disprove garbage links with autism the hippy lefties like to throw around (or is it the right-wingers... someone help me out here on the politics of outrage the internet tells you to show?)

NOT that dissimilar to your VAERS figure of 6.7 per 100,000.

My question is, did you vaccinate your kids against the measles (if you have any of course?) 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11144371/

To clarify, I and my family have taken many vaccines over the years as per the usual course prescribed by doctors/GPs. When I travelled to undeveloped countries, I had my rounds of vaccines.

So I am in the same camp as people like Dr Peter McCullough, who are not against vaccines pe se. But rather, are drawing attention to the dangers of this new technology that was used in a widespread sweep for the first time ever in the Covid pandemic.

Here in this video, in the first few minutes, the CEO of Pfizer Albert Boula says on video that, until the pandemic, Pfizer "had never delivered a single product" using this new MRNA technology.

https://rumble.com/v3rsgqp-dna-in-the-covid-jab-interview-with-jessica-rose-viva-viva-frei-live.html

So the warning is, not against vaccines per se. But it is against the new technology MRNA vaccines. THAT is why it is so disgusting and filthy tactics for the Media to label as "anti-vax" all those doctors, who for the entire careers, have been administering vaccines as part of their jobs - to suddenly call them "anti-vax" when they are warning of the dangers of this new technology.

Here is a table that is now no longer the latest data, but it shows the trend that was seen in 2021. It specifically compares MEASLES relative to Covid vaccines. (You need to click the link, since the images are not appearing).

https://ibb.co/8YBBJ2J

Here's another one from 2021:

https://ibb.co/jgCM0qJ

(You might have to click the links since the images don't seem to appear)

If you try to explain this to the average Aussie, they don't get it. You can tell those with Ph.D.'s are simpleton thinkers when you see them accept an argument, without first exploring each of the different options. People generally do not think systematically by going through each option, arguing for and against. Look at the way virtually every argument is put forward in society - it's a one argument persuasion. They do not weigh the pro's and con's.

e.g. TikTok. One side argues that a totalitarian regime is using a Media app to influence the western population. The other side argues that lots of video creators will lose their jobs. But do you see any people taking both pro and con, weigh it up, evaluate which one is the bigger risk? No. Our society is based on one-argument-persuation. The people do not think systematically.

The fact you can even ask me whether I and my family took the measles jab - shows you (probably) fell for the Media lie - that anyone who was against the Covid vaccines was an anti-vaxer. You never heard the Media weigh the pros and cons of the new MRNA technology, did you?

Edited
Last Month by johnsmith
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

johnsmith - 26 Mar 2024 4:04 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 26 Mar 2024 3:06 PM

To clarify, I and my family have taken many vaccines over the years as per the usual course prescribed by doctors/GPs. When I travelled to undeveloped countries, I had my rounds of vaccines.

So I am in the same camp as people like Dr Peter McCullough, who are not against vaccines pe se. But rather, are drawing attention to the dangers of this new technology that was used in a widespread sweep for the first time ever in the Covid pandemic.

Here in this video, in the first few minutes, the CEO of Pfizer Albert Boula says on video that, until the pandemic, Pfizer "had never delivered a single product" using this new MRNA technology.

https://rumble.com/v3rsgqp-dna-in-the-covid-jab-interview-with-jessica-rose-viva-viva-frei-live.html

So the warning is, not against vaccines per se. But it is against the new technology MRNA vaccines. THAT is why it is so disgusting and filthy tactics for the Media to label as "anti-vax" all those doctors, who for the entire careers, have been administering vaccines as part of their jobs - to suddenly call them "anti-vax" when they are warning of the dangers of this new technology.

Here is a table that is now no longer the latest data, but it shows the trend that was seen in 2021. It specifically compares MEASLES relative to Covid vaccines. (You need to click the link, since the images are not appearing).

https://ibb.co/8YBBJ2J

Here's another one from 2021:

https://ibb.co/jgCM0qJ

(You might have to click the links since the images don't seem to appear)

If you try to explain this to the average Aussie, they don't get it. You can tell those with Ph.D.'s are simpleton thinkers when you see them accept an argument, without first exploring each of the different options. People generally do not think systematically by going through each option, arguing for and against. Look at the way virtually every argument is put forward in society - it's a one argument persuasion. They do not weigh the pro's and con's.

e.g. TikTok. One side argues that a totalitarian regime is using a Media app to influence the western population. The other side argues that lots of video creators will lose their jobs. But do you see any people taking both pro and con, weigh it up, evaluate which one is the bigger risk? No. Our society is based on one-argument-persuation. The people do not think systematically.

The fact you can even ask me whether I and my family took the measles jab - shows you (probably) fell for the Media lie - that anyone who was against the Covid vaccines was an anti-vaxer. You never heard the Media weigh the pros and cons of the new MRNA technology, did you?

Nope your false prophet got it wrong again johnsmith.
My question to you was just that, a question. I wanted to understand if you were averse to ALL scientific, non faith based medicine or just the new scary 5G MRNA "technology" It seems I have my answer.  Im sorry but I dont get my information from TikTok, or twitter or google or "the media" (special emphasis on the inverted commas just for you). I don't know nor really care who or what the "media" labels as anti-vaxers  and I definitely would not read a newspaper nor watch tv to discover the pros and cons of a medical treatment. 

What you havent, at least to my knowledge, explained is what YOU (or your false god) would deem to have been a reasonable response to a medical crisis that was threatening to overwhelm an already fragile medical system both here and overseas? What, apart from efficient and swift vaccination and quarantine (just like in 1920s Europe and America during the Spanish Flu) would you suggest the government and the medical communities response to the COVID 19 outbreak should have been? Apathy? Disbelief? Just get on with it its just another flu strain? Seriously what? I dont want to hear Dr Peter Buttfuckers or whatever his name is you seem to have a psychosexual fixation over, or any links to religious quackery.. Just an honest answer (if you are prepared to come out from behind the trees and see the whole forest that is?)  What was YOUR alternative to rushing through a vaccination?? 
tsf
tsf
Legend

Monoethnic Social Club - 26 Mar 2024 4:44 PM
johnsmith - 26 Mar 2024 4:04 PM

What was YOUR alternative to rushing through a vaccination?? 

pray 
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

tsf - 26 Mar 2024 4:58 PM

pray 

Thoughts and prayers does work in the States though. Doesn't it?
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

pray 

Mate I prayed as well.... For my kids, for my family for the world... When I saw what was happening n Italy and France I shit myself knowing that our hospital system is FUBAR without any pressure as it it, once the cases go up and triage starts happening we are gonna be cooked.

Still RAN to get a vaccine, any vaccine as soon as one was available....  didnt ask who made it, or who was profiting from it, just got one. 

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

NicCarBel - 26 Mar 2024 5:04 PM

Thoughts and prayers does work in the States though. Doesn't it?

I dont mock his faith, just laugh because at it because it is the WRONG ONE. hahahahahahahaahahah
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

tsf - 26 Mar 2024 1:36 PM
johsmith when you post the list of sportsmen that have dropped like flies then I will read your posts - thanks 

Well, you could hold your breath and wait?
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

johnsmith - 26 Mar 2024 6:42 PM

Well, you could hold your breath and wait?

long time to hold your breath to be honest
Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

tsf - 26 Mar 2024 11:12 AM
Enzo Bearzot - 25 Mar 2024 11:11 AM

did you read the conclusion?

Our estimate shows that university COVID-19 vaccine mandates are likely to cause net expected harms to young healthy adults—for each hospitalisation averted we estimate approximately 18.5 SAEs and 1430–4626 disruptions of daily activities—that is not outweighed by a proportionate public health benefit. Serious COVID-19 vaccine-associated harms are not adequately compensated for by current US vaccine injury systems. As such, these severe infringements of individual liberty and human rights are ethically unjustifiable.

so, I cannot see any reference to long-term health consequences. mention of 'injury' in the piece earlier 

but it's more on the social consequences of mandates. Tbh, I probably agree with it
\
Denial.  Misdirection.  Sophistry. 

Seriously you either need to brush on your comprehension skills or get a job in politics or PR spin.  Relying on denial, misdirection and sophistry doesn't work in scientific circles. 

FYI the study look at two things: 1. the rates of illness *caused* by COVID vaccines to prevent ONE covid hospitalization and 2. the ethical factors of covid mandates,  to arrive at risk benefit analysis that COVID vaccines cause net harm for young people.

What part of 18.5 Serious Adverse Events requiring hospitalization and 1430–4626 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity (ie one grade below ER admission and hospitalization) caused by COVID vaccines (to prevent a single covid hospitalization) do you have a problem understanding?  What part of the word "harm" do you have problem understanding?

I'm sure the authors (from Oxford) will sleep better knowing that you "probably" agree with them.

Edited
Last Month by Enzo Bearzot
tsf
tsf
Legend

Enzo Bearzot - 27 Mar 2024 9:51 AM
tsf - 26 Mar 2024 11:12 AM
\
Denial.  Misdirection.  Sophistry. 

Seriously you either need to brush on your comprehension skills or get a job in politics or PR spin.  Relying on denial, misdirection and sophistry doesn't work in scientific circles. 

FYI the study look at two things: 1. the rates of illness *caused* by COVID vaccines to prevent ONE covid hospitalization and 2. the ethical factors of covid mandates,  to arrive at risk benefit analysis that COVID vaccines cause net harm for young people.

What part of 18.5 Serious Adverse Events requiring hospitalization and 1430–4626 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity (ie one grade below ER admission and hospitalization) caused by COVID vaccines (to prevent a single covid hospitalization) do you have a problem understanding?  What part of the word "harm" do you have problem understanding?

I'm sure the authors (from Oxford) will sleep better knowing that you "probably" agree with them.

deny what? it really is not the win or saying what you are making this out to be. I love how suddenly you are a man of science lol
Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro

tsf - 27 Mar 2024 11:21 AM
Enzo Bearzot - 27 Mar 2024 9:51 AM

deny what? it really is not the win or saying what you are making this out to be. I love how suddenly you are a man of science lol

No it really is- because the evidence is clear- the risk benefit analysis for making covid vaccines mandatory in young healthy people favours not having them.  That's a pretty big deal.

Always been a man of science-but there is difference between The Science (the establishment) and Science (the process).  
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Been away for a couple of days. Has the list been posted yet?

I'm assuming it would have been given how easy it would be to extract the data from all the top professional leagues around the world of the sportsmen that have died or been taken seriously ill and then compare that rate to the the rate of deaths and seriously ill sportsmen pre-covid.

Could someone please quote that post that I've missed so I don't have to scroll back through science-denying lowercase johnsmith's guff.

Thanks.

Member since 2008.

Edited
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

Has any of you noticed the pattern of people dying of heart attacks at a younger than expected age? As Dr Peter McCullough wrote: "Nowadays the sudden and unexpected death of a relatively young man or woman — apparently of cardiac arrest—seems to prompt zero curiosity in the mainstream media about the cause of death. Such deaths have been normalized."

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/what-caused-mike-dicksons-death

Just yesterday there's the news of basketball great Greg Olbrich’s death shock on-court death.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/basketball/basketball-great-greg-olbrichs-death-shock-oncourt-death-rocks-south-australia/news-story/7f50e1d41046dc82ba10f1708b261376

Then there is yesterday's news of a Year 11 student, a rowing cox, suffered an anaphylactic reaction.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/shore-grammar-school-student-leon-li-dies-from-allergic-reaction-after-sporting-function/news-story/27700302fbc26d669eb4a3ce7ba492b8

You might think an anaphylactic reaction has nothing to do with the Covid vaccines, but remember, follow the data and evidence. Here is Pfizer's document of side-effects from the Covid vaccine. Search for the prefix anaphyl* - in order to find both Anaphylaxis and Anaphylactic - these words appear 23 times in Pfizer's document on side effects.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Edited
Last Month by johnsmith
Muz
Muz
Legend

johnsmith - 29 Mar 2024 12:17 AM
Has any of you noticed the pattern of people dying of heart attacks at a younger than expected age? As Dr Peter McCullough wrote: "Nowadays the sudden and unexpected death of a relatively young man or woman — apparently of cardiac arrest—seems to prompt zero curiosity in the mainstream media about the cause of death. Such deaths have been normalized."

Just yesterday there's the news of basketball great Greg Olbrich’s death shock on-court death.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/basketball/basketball-great-greg-olbrichs-death-shock-oncourt-death-rocks-south-australia/news-story/7f50e1d41046dc82ba10f1708b261376

Then there is yesterday's news of a Year 11 student, a rowing cox, suffered an anaphylactic reaction.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/shore-grammar-school-student-leon-li-dies-from-allergic-reaction-after-sporting-function/news-story/27700302fbc26d669eb4a3ce7ba492b8

You might think an anaphylactic reaction has nothing to do with the Covid vaccines, but remember, follow the data and evidence. Here is Pfizer's document of side-effects from the Covid vaccine. Search for the prefix anaphyl* - in order to find both Anaphylaxis and Anaphylactic - these words appear 23 times in Pfizer's document on side effects.

In any of those links is there a list of sportsmen dropping like flies?

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

[quote]

Firstly, nowhere in that article does it say he was vaccinated, secondly people suffered anaphylaxis well before covid vaccine. Here's what it actually said.....

“Leon’s untimely passing occurred, to the best of our knowledge, as a result of an anaphylactic reaction to food on Wednesday night.”

I personally had an analphylactic reaction in Beijing 20 years ago after eating either scorpion, some sort of larvae, or snake from a market, despite never once having experienced analphylaxis before or since.

Correlation is not causation. A 'truth seeker' would know this. Your link is tenuous at best, wilfully ignorant at worst. 

I'm marking this as an 'F'.  Low grade effort. No correlating evidence, lack of corroborating facts, piss poor research, feeble references. 

Member since 2008.

Edited
Muz
Muz
Legend

Not sure why I'm bothering.

It's almost as if coronary heart disease isn't the leading leading cause of death in Australia.

https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/life-expectancy-deaths/deaths-in-australia/contents/leading-causes-of-death 

You know what would settle this once and for all? A list of sportsmen dropping like flies. (Over and above baseline figures.)

If lowercase johnsmith's assertion is correct it would be elementary to compare pre-covid and post-covid figures for deaths amongst sportsman.

IF the rates of death were higher post-covid then that would be something to look at further.

The literal fact that lowercase johnsith can't produce a list, time and time again, or data to support his assertion proves beyond doubt that his opening gambit is false and he is a fuckwit.

Produce the list or the data johnsmith or fuck right off with your pathetic attempts to 'prove' your assertion. 

Member since 2008.

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

Munrubenmuz - 29 Mar 2024 2:24 PM

The literal fact that lowercase johnsith can't produce a list, time and time again, or data to support his assertion proves beyond doubt that his opening gambit is false and he is a fuckwit.

Produce the list or the data johnsmith or fuck right off with your pathetic attempts to 'prove' your assertion. 

You're aware that I'm not a researcher in the field of sportsmen dying. I'm just an ordinary bloke with street smarts (you'll agree that that's rare).

I rely on experts like Dr Peter McCullough, Dr John Campbell, Dr Assem Malhotra, Dr Angus Dalgliesh, Dr Mike Yeadon, Dr Pierre Kory, Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo, Dr Robert Malone (early inventor in the field of MRNA vaccines), Dr. Arne Burkhardt etc.

The funny thing about 'street smarts' is that, everyone says it is rare - but EVERYONE says they themselves are street smart. Hey muz, my guess is you see yourself as someone pretty cluey, not like the crazy idiots on the internet.

I take my hat off to you, Muz and tsf. You both live in a world where the Media never lies, where there is no money-corruption, where people always do the right thing even if it would lose them trillions of dollars, where all pharmaceutical drugs that reach the market are automatically safe and effective, especially when not tested to the same rigorous degree as usual. I admire you, in a sense, because I've come to learn that the majority of society is like that. You, muz, are the majority. About 10 years ago, I was like that too.
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

Again, anyone in that age bracket, it's almost expected that there's a possibility of heart conditions that can kill you during physical activity.

My mates wife suffered a severe anaphylactic reaction while on a school excursion 15 years ago in Year 11 too. Because she was allergic to nuts and some fuckwit threw a bunch of pine nuts from a tree outside into her room. But hey, must have been her vaccine she had a year earlier, yeah?

We can all jump to unrealistic conclusions if we just add our own made-up information into a story. This is the kind of stuff I was talking to you about before. Kind of makes you like the kid that threw the pine nuts in the room.
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

johnsmith - 29 Mar 2024 4:22 PM
Munrubenmuz - 29 Mar 2024 2:24 PM

You're aware that I'm not a researcher in the field of sportsmen dying. I'm just an ordinary bloke with street smarts (you'll agree that that's rare).

The funny thing about 'street smarts' is that, everyone says it is rare - but EVERYONE says they themselves are street smart. Hey muz, my guess is you see yourself as someone pretty cluey, not like the crazy idiots on the internet.

fUkYeR sChoOl oF hARd KnOcKs
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

NicCarBel - 29 Mar 2024 5:02 PM
johnsmith - 29 Mar 2024 4:22 PM

fUkYeR sChoOl oF hARd KnOcKs

Yes, that is a typical response when a person sees themselves truly in the mirror for the first time. Now, your life destiny depends on what you do from here. You can keep insulting those who showed you up - thereby justifying why you don't have to change. Or you can start to seek truth.
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

johnsmith - 29 Mar 2024 6:15 PM
NicCarBel - 29 Mar 2024 5:02 PM

Yes, that is a typical response when a person sees themselves truly in the mirror for the first time. Now, your life destiny depends on what you do from here. You can keep insulting those who showed you up - thereby justifying why you don't have to change. Or you can start to seek truth.

comb.io - Lemon of Troy
Sounds like your mentality.

I Know You Are But What Am I GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

NicCarBel - 29 Mar 2024 6:22 PM
johnsmith - 29 Mar 2024 6:15 PM

comb.io - Lemon of Troy
Sounds like your mentality.

I Know You Are But What Am I GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Yes, sadly, the majority of people react as you have. That's why most people in the crowd are like you.

Here's today news that you can jeer at, to get practice for the rest of your life (unless there's a watershed moment). 

https://youtu.be/mxBz-jHDy_w?

I'm only making fun of you, in the hope you might step out and start seeking truth. I have no benefit in belittling you. I only wish you the best.

Edited
Last Month by johnsmith
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search