Sportsmen dropping like flies, no explanation ...

Sportsmen dropping like flies, no explanation ...

Author
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
n i k o - 7 Dec 2021 2:17 PM
tsf - 7 Dec 2021 12:21 PM

I haven't read your part stance on this topic but looking at your few comments on this page I'm in a bit of shock. In fact you're not the only one so i don't direct this to you specifically. I know people that know someone that's had covid. I personally don't know anyone first hand but it clearly exists without doubt. But I do know first hand a few people, friends/work colleagues that have had bad reactions to the vaccine. Case in point a work colleague. Had a reaction after both jabs, where he was previously a very healthy and positive person. Shouldn't have taken the second but in fear of the government telling him to leave the country due to his visa and because his workplace wouldn't further employ him he got the second one as well. He then proceeded to further decline in health and has seen him in hospital for some time and now for some reason it has had a big psychological impact that's affected his mood to the point hes now seeking psychiatric help. Furthermore his health improved only marginally in the time he got the second jab but he's still not good. I do speculate when I say that I have concern that he could go down the rabbit hole of doing drugs/alcohol etc with where he is at. But its a legitimate concern. This is someone who was a normal hard working person that had never had issues.

I think before throwing out comments with complete disregard for something very serious and dangerous that is occurring, please reconsider some of your comments. 

So you're worried he might become a drug addict because he had a vaccine? And you know few people who have had a reaction to a vaccine? ok.

Yes, something serious and dangerous is occurring - a global pandemic that has crippled the world and we have man babies having mental breakdowns because they've been asked to take a little needle in the arm to protect themselves and others and to help us move on. 

Absolute sooks. 

localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

johnsmith - 7 Dec 2021 1:56 PM
Former footballer Paul Dimattina bad reaction to booster, and then he gets Covid.

[img]https://ibb.co/g7GQK57[img]

https://ibb.co/g7GQK57

You realise only four people read this forum. Shouldn't you be aiming for a bigger audience?
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators

I haven't read your part stance on this topic but looking at your few comments on this page I'm in a bit of shock. In fact you're not the only one so i don't direct this to you specifically. I know people that know someone that's had covid. I personally don't know anyone first hand but it clearly exists without doubt. But I do know first hand a few people, friends/work colleagues that have had bad reactions to the vaccine. Case in point a work colleague. Had a reaction after both jabs, where he was previously a very healthy and positive person. Shouldn't have taken the second but in fear of the government telling him to leave the country due to his visa and because his workplace wouldn't further employ him he got the second one as well. He then proceeded to further decline in health and has seen him in hospital for some time and now for some reason it has had a big psychological impact that's affected his mood to the point hes now seeking psychiatric help. Furthermore his health improved only marginally in the time he got the second jab but he's still not good. I do speculate when I say that I have concern that he could go down the rabbit hole of doing drugs/alcohol etc with where he is at. But its a legitimate concern. This is someone who was a normal hard working person that had never had issues.

I think before throwing out comments with complete disregard for something very serious and dangerous that is occurring, please reconsider some of your comments. 

Almost 90% of the adult population have gotten vaccinated. A few percent at most have gotten covid.  Try and think about how many "concerning first hand" stories you would have if 90% of the population got covid and only a few percent were vaccinated.

That's not to diminish anyone that's had a bad reaction to a vaccine, it does happen and it's really sad for them but there's a bigger picture.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

mcjules - 7 Dec 2021 2:36 PM

Almost 90% of the adult population have gotten vaccinated. A few percent at most have gotten covid.  Try and think about how many "concerning first hand" stories you would have if 90% of the population got covid and only a few percent were vaccinated.

That's not to diminish anyone that's had a bad reaction to a vaccine, it does happen and it's really sad for them but there's a bigger picture.

When you're vaccinating nearly 100% of the population, there will be no doubt that a fair number will have adverse reactions (how many people have peanut allergies?). To elevate this to state that there are major issues with the vaccine, or to state that they are completely safe is disingenuous. I think the best thing people can do is to speak to their GP about any concerns/issues they may have. I've had family that were concerned about AZ, and opted for Pfizer after speaking with their GP. I'm sure it  works in the reverse as well.
cesspit
cesspit
Hacker
Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)

Group: Banned Members

yes, if we hadn't gotten the population vaccinated and locked down our country and just let it rip like Trump did we'd have over 100,000 covid deaths annually 
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Burztur - 7 Dec 2021 2:44 PM

When you're vaccinating nearly 100% of the population, there will be no doubt that a fair number will have adverse reactions (how many people have peanut allergies?). To elevate this to state that there are major issues with the vaccine, or to state that they are completely safe is disingenuous. I think the best thing people can do is to speak to their GP about any concerns/issues they may have. I've had family that were concerned about AZ, and opted for Pfizer after speaking with their GP. I'm sure it  works in the reverse as well.

A serous reaction is bad and not to be scoffed at, but seriously some of these reactions or hearsay conditions people are whinging about sound more like panic attacks or anxiety than anything actually serious.

cesspit
cesspit
Hacker
Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)

tsf - 7 Dec 2021 2:54 PM

A serous reaction is bad and not to be scoffed at, but seriously some of these reactions or hearsay conditions people are whinging about sound more like panic attacks or anxiety than anything actually serious.

exactly
most of these events are just imagined
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

I think you need a bit of thread context.

John Smith has been caught out posting dubious sources which have been debunked as total bullshit on multiple occasions, yet keeps on posting more links like nothing has happened.  It's the equivalent of the boy who cried wolf.

It's not a disregard for those who have suffered side effects, rather a disregard anything John smith posts.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

n i k o
n i k o
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

tsf - 7 Dec 2021 2:32 PM

So you're worried he might become a drug addict because he had a vaccine? And you know few people who have had a reaction to a vaccine? ok.

Yes, something serious and dangerous is occurring - a global pandemic that has crippled the world and we have man babies having mental breakdowns because they've been asked to take a little needle in the arm to protect themselves and others and to help us move on. 

Absolute sooks. 

Wow. You are special. Good luck. 
n i k o
n i k o
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 7 Dec 2021 6:34 PM

I think you need a bit of thread context.

John Smith has been caught out posting dubious sources which have been debunked as total bullshit on multiple occasions, yet keeps on posting more links like nothing has happened.  It's the equivalent of the boy who cried wolf.

It's not a disregard for those who have suffered side effects, rather a disregard anything John smith posts.

I think tsf last comment is obviously contrary to you last sentence. But thanks for the context. I know of people overseas that have died of covid. I get both sides. Problem is one side is being heavily hidden. No denying this. 
n i k o
n i k o
Semi-Pro

Completely wrong. My friend can't play his chosen sport which he plays semi professionally nor can he do any activity due to issues with his heart now. You need to stop being ignorant. 
Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

I think any vaccine hesitancy would be significantly reduced if we took all side effects (real or imagined), no matter how severe, seriously. It would give people confidence that they are being looked after.
cesspit
cesspit
Hacker

Burztur - 7 Dec 2021 7:23 PM
I think any vaccine hesitancy would be significantly reduced if we took all side effects (real or imagined), no matter how severe, seriously. It would give people confidence that they are being looked after.

vaccine hesitancy is largely based on conspiracy theories promoted on Facebook
the sooner this is dealt with the sooner we can repair the misinformation distributed to vulnerable minds
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

n i k o - 7 Dec 2021 7:04 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 7 Dec 2021 6:34 PM

I think tsf last comment is obviously contrary to you last sentence. But thanks for the context. I know of people overseas that have died of covid. I get both sides. Problem is one side is being heavily hidden. No denying this. 

I'm denying it, the information is all there on government websites and from the vaccine manufacturers.
No one is saying there are no side effects for anyone, simply that the risks of sever side effects is far far lower than the risks of complications from catching covid.
You knowing a few people with severe side effects is anecdotal. Everyone I know (bar one) is vaccinated and none of them had serious side effects. Whose anecdote is correct? Neither.

mcjules
mcjules
World Class

I don't think anyone in this thread is a qualified health professional. If you have a side effect and you talk to your GP they will listen to you. Severe side effects and deaths, even when they are later found not to be caused by the vaccine, are all recorded. What more do you want?

People here are frustrated because people are spreading misinformation. It's complete garbage and does far more than vaccine hesitancy than someone calling them out.

Burztur
Burztur
World Class

mcjules - 7 Dec 2021 11:10 PM

I don't think anyone in this thread is a qualified health professional. If you have a side effect and you talk to your GP they will listen to you. Severe side effects and deaths, even when they are later found not to be caused by the vaccine, are all recorded. What more do you want?

People here are frustrated because people are spreading misinformation. It's complete garbage and does far more than vaccine hesitancy than someone calling them out.

I agree that what we should do, but I think people on the forum shouldn't simply dismiss others about their hesitancy or misinformation, but instead refer them to their doctor.
cesspit
cesspit
Hacker

there seem to be people on this forum knowingly spreading anti-vaxer misinformation

the forum owner is okay with that occurring on their property?
tsf
tsf
Legend

n i k o - 7 Dec 2021 7:06 PM

Completely wrong. My friend can't play his chosen sport which he plays semi professionally nor can he do any activity due to issues with his heart now. You need to stop being ignorant. 

Your work colleague? 
tsf
tsf
Legend

Burztur - 8 Dec 2021 12:15 AM
mcjules - 7 Dec 2021 11:10 PM

I agree that what we should do, but I think people on the forum shouldn't simply dismiss others about their hesitancy or misinformation, but instead refer them to their doctor.

100% but we've been telling these fucking idiots this for 12 months. We are crippled as a community because of these morons. Most of these stories are complete bullshit or over exagerrated.

How many more people have to die 

I mean ffs even starting a point with 'I know covid is real but' as if for a minute there is any debate ffs...
Edited
3 Years Ago by tsf
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

mcjules - 7 Dec 2021 11:04 PM
n i k o - 7 Dec 2021 7:04 PM

I'm denying it, the information is all there on government websites and from the vaccine manufacturers.
No one is saying there are no side effects for anyone, simply that the risks of sever side effects is far far lower than the risks of complications from catching covid.
You knowing a few people with severe side effects is anecdotal. Everyone I know (bar one) is vaccinated and none of them had serious side effects. Whose anecdote is correct? Neither.

I just wanted to approve of this post.

Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Its the "nocebo" effect in full force I dare say.

What is it?The nocebo effect is the opposite of the placebo effect. It describes a situation where a negative outcome occurs due to a belief that the intervention will cause harm. It is a sometimes forgotten phenomenon in the world of medicine safety. The term nocebo comes from the Latin ‘to harm’.

For adverse reactions to medicines, nocebo implies that patients are more likely to experience an adverse effect if they expect or are worried about the adverse effect. The adverse effects may be physically experienced by the patient and are often clinically diagnosable1. An example of the nocebo effect is the severe adverse effects experienced by patients taking a placebo during a clinical trial.Some experts state that the nocebo effect may have a larger effect on clinical outcomes than the placebo effect as negative perceptions are formed much faster than positive ones1.

The nocebo effect can be influenced by ‘media storms’. Widespread dissemination of concerns about an adverse reaction to a medicine leads to an increase in the number of reports of the adverse reaction. For example, in 2013, British media highlighted the adverse effects, including muscle pains, of statins following an article in the British Medical Journal2. An estimated 200,000 patients stopped taking statins within six months of the story being published, many due to adverse reactions. There was also an increase in the number of adverse reaction reports of rhabdomyolysis with statins during this time. This incident has since been attributed to the nocebo effect1.

cesspit
cesspit
Hacker

part of the problem here in Australia is Scott Morrison who has not been forthright enough with the public about their duty to the country in dealing with this once in a century pandemic.  Whereas the example set by New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has been exemplary.  She is telling it how it is and has no time for anti-vaxxers imagined feels.

anti-vaxxers
https://i.imgur.com/CETiHSw.png

Edited
3 Years Ago by cesspit
tsf
tsf
Legend

Davide82 - 8 Dec 2021 10:34 AM

Its the "nocebo" effect in full force I dare say.

What is it?The nocebo effect is the opposite of the placebo effect. It describes a situation where a negative outcome occurs due to a belief that the intervention will cause harm. It is a sometimes forgotten phenomenon in the world of medicine safety. The term nocebo comes from the Latin ‘to harm’.

For adverse reactions to medicines, nocebo implies that patients are more likely to experience an adverse effect if they expect or are worried about the adverse effect. The adverse effects may be physically experienced by the patient and are often clinically diagnosable1. An example of the nocebo effect is the severe adverse effects experienced by patients taking a placebo during a clinical trial.Some experts state that the nocebo effect may have a larger effect on clinical outcomes than the placebo effect as negative perceptions are formed much faster than positive ones1.

The nocebo effect can be influenced by ‘media storms’. Widespread dissemination of concerns about an adverse reaction to a medicine leads to an increase in the number of reports of the adverse reaction. For example, in 2013, British media highlighted the adverse effects, including muscle pains, of statins following an article in the British Medical Journal2. An estimated 200,000 patients stopped taking statins within six months of the story being published, many due to adverse reactions. There was also an increase in the number of adverse reaction reports of rhabdomyolysis with statins during this time. This incident has since been attributed to the nocebo effect1.

Indeed.

Amazing that all these anti-vaxxers or friends of that ended up getting the vaccine are instantly being diagnosed with heart conditions that will affect their entire life, a process that could take anywhere from a few months at least to years to diagnose and conclude.
Edited
3 Years Ago by tsf
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

In the Pfizer vaccine trials, Phase 1 had 195 rather brave people.

Usually, after that comes Phase 2 followed by Phase 3. But because of “Operation Warpspeed”, these were combined into Phase 2/3.

At page 15 of the protocol for the trials, Phase 3 was designed to have a total 43,998 participants (21,999 vaccine recipients, the rest being placebos), but the Pfizer website says there were eventually 46,331 participants.

https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf

https://www.pfizer.com/science/coronavirus/vaccine/about-our-landmark-trial

However, in the end, actually, there were no placebos, because everyone was given the vaccines. Pfizer reasoned that it was immoral to withhold the vaccine from people having Covid.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/02/19/969143015/long-term-studies-of-covid-19-vaccines-hurt-by-placebo-recipients-getting-immuni

So from a Phase 1 group of 195, and a combined Phase 2/3 group of 46,331, how many died?

In November 2021, under court order using Freedom of Information, the following secret Pfizer document, at Table 1, 2nd last line, refers to 1,223 deaths.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

If you do the calculation, that is 1 in 38 people died during the Pfizer vaccine trials.

You might say we’re not seeing that in society in our vaccine rollout. But we sure are seeing a massive number of side effects that the authorities and Media are denying being linked to the vaccines. And what if there is future long-term damage from vaccines that produced 1 death in 38 people during the trials?

As an example of the type of damage that Australian and New Zealand authorities say was not caused by the vaccine, search for the video of Auckland 23 year old woman Casey Hodgkinson.

The above links are to Pfizer's own documents, so you cannot say it is misinformation.
Edited
3 Years Ago by johnsmith
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

johnsmith - 8 Dec 2021 2:22 PM

If you do the calculation, that is 1 in 38 people died during the Pfizer vaccine trials.

My god you are so stupid it hurts.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

cesspit
cesspit
Hacker

sydneyfc1987 - 8 Dec 2021 3:00 PM

this applies

https://i.imgur.com/CETiHSw.png

Davide82
Davide82
Legend

What's funny/sad is he is probably on other sites like welovetrump.com telling randoms how he is owning us with facts :hehe:

On that, poor Trump aha.
He so badly wanted this to be the Trumpcine and get all the credit for saving America with the operation warpspeed quoted above.
I don't think even HE knew how insane his supporters were.

Old news but I still think of this sometimes and laugh:
"I believe totally in your freedoms, I do, you gotta do what you gotta do, but I recommend take the vaccines. I did it. It's good," Trump said, eleciting brief boos from his supporters.

"That's OK, that's all right," the former president added. "But I happen to take the vaccine. If it doesn't work, you'll be the first to know. But it is working. You do have your freedoms, you have to maintain that."

For the record I quoted this from Fox so JohnSmith can't call it fake news :D

Edited
3 Years Ago by Davide82
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Hey, I agree the data sounds out of this world. But you can see the data for yourself in the Pfizer links I gave.

Phase 3:

43,998 participants eventually 46,331 participants

1,223 deaths.

School mathematics, 46,331 divided by 1,223 is 37.8

That means, if you participated in the Pfizer Covid vaccine trials, you had a 1 in 38 chance of dying.

I dare you to show me where, at least on the data from the Pfizer trials, where that calculation is wrong.

See Dr. Peter McCullough’s speech at the 78th Annual Meeting of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) dated 1 October 2021. He said when he has been in charge of FDA committees that approve new medicines, if there were 50 deaths, they shut down the program. Hence he is really aghast that they have gone ahead with these Covid vaccines, even with the high trials deaths numbers, simply because of the urgency of the Covid pandemic.

Edited
3 Years Ago by johnsmith
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

johnsmith - 8 Dec 2021 4:20 PM

Hey, I agree the data sounds out of this world. But you can see the data for yourself in the Pfizer links I gave.

Phase 3:

43,998 participants eventually 46,331 participants

1,223 deaths.

School mathematics, 46,331 divided by 1,223 is 37.8

That means, if you participated in the Pfizer Covid vaccine trials, you had a 1 in 38 chance of dying.

The link you provided isn't the phase 3 trial.  Its the 42,000-odd reported adverse events following authorisation of Pfizer use from November 2020 through to February 2021. Note that all 42,000 are categorised into recovered/ still recovering/ deaths etc.  

The table shows the 42k reported adverse events from what was probably 100 million plus recipients!!!  Even then, the reported adverse events are not directly attributed to the vaccine.  

Get a bloody grip on reality.  

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

sydneyfc1987 - 8 Dec 2021 4:56 PM
johnsmith - 8 Dec 2021 4:20 PM

The link you provided isn't the phase 3 trial.  Its the 42,000-odd reported adverse events following authorisation of Pfizer use from November 2020 through to February 2021. Note that all 42,000 are categorised into recovered/ still recovering/ deaths etc.  

The table shows the 42k reported adverse events from what was probably 100 million plus recipients!!!  Even then, the reported adverse events are not directly attributed to the vaccine.  

Get a bloody grip on reality.  

If you want to be a person that has a grip, check your facts.

The Pfizer document below is entitled, "CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF … ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS … RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021"

The Pfizer website says the Phase 3 Trials were conducted in 2nd half of 2020, resulting in the emergency approval from UK and US received by mid-December 2020. Hence, the above report of pre-28 February 2021 covers the Phase 3 trials that were used to gain the Emergency Use Authorisation.

https://www.pfizer.com/science/coronavirus/vaccine/about-our-landmark-trial

In Table 1 at page 7 of the above document, it states that the number of adverse events was 42,086. That is inside the total Phase 3 trial numbers of 46,331 stated on the above Pfizer webpage "about our landmark trial". If you know anything about Phase 1, 2 and 3 trials, you don't get to that large number of participants until at least Phase 3.

So the 1,223 fatalities mentioned in Table 1 do pertain to the Phase 3 trials.

You can't just dismiss and insult people. You have to back it up with a grasp of the data.

I am guessing you're not going bother checking any of the above links, so here is the statement from the above Pfizer website:

"ABOUT OUR LANDMARK TRIAL The Phase 3 clinical trial was designed to determine if the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective in preventing COVID-19 disease. This trial began July 27, 2020, and completed enrollment of 46,331 participants in January 2021. On November 18, Pfizer and BioNTech announced that, after conducting the primary efficacy analysis, their mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine met all of the study’s primary efficacy endpoints. On December 2, 2020, the Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the U.K. authorized the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use, marking the first Emergency Use Authorization following a worldwide Phase 3 trial of a vaccine to help fight the pandemic. Shortly after on December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use."

In other words, all this is before the date of 28 Feb 2021 which is the period covered by the report that gives 1,223 deaths.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search