Sportsmen dropping like flies, no explanation ...

Sportsmen dropping like flies, no explanation ...

Author
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
sydneyfc1987 - 8 Dec 2021 3:00 PM
johnsmith - 8 Dec 2021 2:22 PM

My god you are so stupid it hurts.

Has to be a troll. 

How can you be this dumb. It’s impossible to be able to type yet be this dumb. 

This is why I’m sick of these morons with their bullshit stories that their mates mums’s sister was hesitant, had a jab and now cannot play the piano ever again. 

Omg 100,000 have died worldwide after a jab, 100,000 that were going to anyway of old age etc anyway 

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

johnsmith - 8 Dec 2021 5:59 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 8 Dec 2021 4:56 PM

If you want to be a person that has a grip, check your facts.

The Pfizer document below is entitled, "CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF … ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS … RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021"

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

The Pfizer website says the Phase 3 Trials were conducted in 2nd half of 2020, resulting in the emergency approval from UK and US received by mid-December 2020. Hence, the above report of pre-28 February 2021 covers the Phase 3 trials that were used to gain the Emergency Use Authorisation.

https://www.pfizer.com/science/coronavirus/vaccine/about-our-landmark-trial

"This document provides an integrated analysis of the cumulative post-authorization safety data, including U.S. and foreign post-authorization adverse event reports received through 28 February 2021."

Post authorisation refers to AFTER emergency approval ffs.

Go home John smith.  You're drunk

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Edited
3 Years Ago by sydneyfc1987
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

tsf - 8 Dec 2021 6:15 PM

This is why I’m sick of these morons with their bullshit stories that their mates mums’s sister was hesitant, had a jab and now cannot play the piano ever again. 

Maybe that's your attitude. But just today on Facebook, my friend reported that their healthy cousin had a heart attack a week of the vaccine, but the hospital refused to say it was linked. In response, another friend said their sibling had a heart attack after the vaccine and died, but the hospital likewise refused to link it to the vaccine. And then a person said they were paralysed for a coupe of days after their vaccine, and was blind for a few weeks - but likewise the doctors refused to link it to the vaccine.

Instead of "being sick of these morons", I suggest you keep a log of anecdotes of people in your circle. Most people, who have been harmed, are keeping quiet. A couple of my friends, who have been damaged, I only heard it through mutual friends because they themselves are keeping it quiet.

Why are so many people keeping quiet about their vaccine damage? Because your attitude reflects a majority of people who insult and belittle those who have been damaged. So those who have been damaged see it is safer to hide their injury.

Your attitude explains the society that Australia has become already - full of people who laugh and mock those who have been damaged by the vax. When your friends see your attitude, they're not going to tell you if they have been damaged by the vaccine, and that lets you live in a bubble thinking it's not happening among your friends.
Edited
3 Years Ago by johnsmith
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

johnsmith - 8 Dec 2021 6:35 PM

Why are so many people keeping quiet about their vaccine damage? Because your attitude reflects a majority of people who insult and belittle those who have been damaged. So those who have been damaged see it is safer to hide their injury.

You belittle yourself by posting outright lies or complete misrepresentations of data over and over again.   This latest one with the Pfizer data request is the most absurd yet.  

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Maybe that's your attitude. But just today on Facebook, my friend reported that their healthy cousin had a heart attack a week of the vaccine, but the hospital refused to say it was linked. In response, another friend said their sibling had a heart attack after the vaccine and died, but the hospital likewise refused to link it to the vaccine. And then a person said they were paralysed for a coupe of days after their vaccine, and was blind for a few weeks - but likewise the doctors refused to link it to the vaccine.

Instead of "being sick of these morons", I suggest you keep a log of anecdotes of people in your circle. Most people, who have been harmed, are keeping quiet. A couple of my friends, who have been damaged, I only heard it through mutual friends because they themselves are keeping it quiet.

Your attitude explains the society that Australia has become already - full of people who laugh and mock those who have been damaged by the vax. When your friends see your attitude, they're not going to tell you if they have been damaged by the vaccine, and that lets you live in a bubble thinking it's not happening among your friends.

Oh you're one of those.   Hell on Facebook my friends mums sisters boyfriends doctor told me covid is fake 
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 8 Dec 2021 7:41 PM

You belittle yourself by posting outright lies or complete misrepresentations of data over and over again.   This latest one with the Pfizer data request is the most absurd yet.  

Demonstrate for me how it is a lie? I cited Pfizer's own documents, particular confidential ones revealed by the Court order.

Are you one of those that is fixed on the idea that the Media never lies, and that anything that goes against the Media must be a lie?

When I cite Pfizer's documents, pointing to page number and Table number, how can you call that a lie?

Do you consider the possibility you are wrong? I've got Pfizer's own website to back me up. The statements you made to refute me, they go against the data on Pfizer's website. Are you willing to double-check your numbers?

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 8 Dec 2021 7:57 PM

Oh you're one of those.   Hell on Facebook my friends mums sisters boyfriends doctor told me covid is fake 

When I hear all sorts of reports, there is a process of testing.

Everything a person says has to be able to be backed by evidence.

If a person says "Covid is fake" it is your right to ask for proof. And most people cannot prove that.

If a person has a heart attack 2 days after a vaccine, and you know that person as a friend, then there is a sense where you believe that because of what your friend said.

Therefore, I am one of those that goes through a process of testing everything I hear and read.
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/11/26/at-least-69-athletes-collapse-in-one-month-many-dead/

“At least 69 athletes collapse in one month, many dead”

“The reports of athletes who suddenly collapse have been increasing noticeably lately. Heart problems such as heart inflammation are often the cause – one of the known life-threatening side effects of Covid vaccines, which even the manufacturers themselves warn against.”

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

johnsmith - 8 Dec 2021 10:31 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 8 Dec 2021 7:41 PM

Demonstrate for me how it is a lie? I cited Pfizer's own documents, particular confidential ones revealed by the Court order.

Are you one of those that is fixed on the idea that the Media never lies, and that anything that goes against the Media must be a lie?

When I cite Pfizer's documents, pointing to page number and Table number, how can you call that a lie?

Do you consider the possibility you are wrong? I've got Pfizer's own website to back me up. The statements you made to refute me, they go against the data on Pfizer's website. Are you willing to double-check your numbers?

Have YOU even bothered comparing the numbers you fool?

The Pfizer trial was almost evenly distributed between sex, 51/49% male/female.

The table in the the adverse event analysis shows 30k women, 9k men and 3k no data recorded.

The adverse event table points to cases found in 63 countries. The trial was conducted in SIX.

They are clearly not the same numbers. All you have done is see two similar figures within the 40,000 range and assume that they are the same thing. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Edited
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

One more time for John smith since he doesn't read his own sources:

3.1.1. General Overview It is estimated that approximately (b) (4) doses of BNT162b2 were shipped worldwide from the receipt of the first temporary authorisation for emergency supply on 01 December 2020 through 28 February 2021. Cumulatively, through 28 February 2021, there was a total of 42,086 case reports (25,379 medically confirmed and 16,707 non-medically confirmed) containing 158,893 events. Most cases (34,762) were received from United States (13,739), United Kingdom (13,404) Italy (2,578), Germany (1913), France (1506), Portugal (866) and Spain (756); the remaining 7,324 were distributed among 56 other countries.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

Edit double post

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Edited
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

sydneyfc1987 - 9 Dec 2021 7:42 AM
One more time for John smith since he doesn't read his own sources:

3.1.1. General Overview It is estimated that approximately (b) (4) doses of BNT162b2 were shipped worldwide from the receipt of the first temporary authorisation for emergency supply on 01 December 2020 through 28 February 2021. Cumulatively, through 28 February 2021, there was a total of 42,086 case reports (25,379 medically confirmed and 16,707 non-medically confirmed) containing 158,893 events. Most cases (34,762) were received from United States (13,739), United Kingdom (13,404) Italy (2,578), Germany (1913), France (1506), Portugal (866) and Spain (756); the remaining 7,324 were distributed among 56 other countries.

I am quite a logical person, and hence, you have misunderstood me. Let me clarify.

There are 2 things needed to be considered. You have only considered one.

Step 1 - number of participants damaged by side effects.
Step 2- the total number of participants in the Phase 1, 2 and 3 trials.

STEP1:
Table 1 from the following Pfizer document is the number of people who suffered side effects

That is why it has categories:
Recovered/Recovering 19582
Recovered with sequelae 520
Not recovered at the time of report 11361
Fatal 1223
Unknown 9400

If you total up the above (as I did to check it), it gives 42,086 -- which is the same number given at the top of Table 1. In summary, 42,086 is the number of people who suffered side effects.

Now, you have criticised me because (i) you assume that the Trials had to have 50% male and 50% female. This is not true.

The following document is the design of the Pfizer Phase 1 and 2/3 trials, and page 15-16 is where it tells the number of participants. Nowhere does it stipulate the numbers of males and females.

https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf

NOTE: In the Moderna trials, "Overall, women account for 77% of the Moderna vaccine’s reported side effects."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/04/10/covid-vaccine-women-report-more-side-effects-than-men-heres-why/7139366002/

So in Table 1, when there are far more females than males -- you assumed this meant it was not the Trials data -- but the above article shows that far more females were damaged by the vaxes than males.

So we have established that the N =  42,086 is the number of participants damaged during the Trials.

STEP 2

The next step is to figure out the total number of participants in the Phase 1, and combined Phase 2/3 trials. The above Pfizer protocol document gave a certain number that they aimed for. But Pfizer's website (below) stated the higher number of 46,331 participants.

https://www.pfizer.com/science/coronavirus/vaccine/about-our-landmark-trial

Now we do the mathematics (You can tell I'm not American because I don't say "math").

Total number of damage cases: 42,086
Total number of fatalities: 1,223
Total number of participants: 46,331

Percentage of participants damaged: 42.086 / 46,331 = 91%
Percentage of participants who died: 1,223 / 46,331 = 2.63% - or another way of saying that is: 1 in every 37.8 participants died.

Remember, this info was never meant to be publicised. Pfizer and FDA fought in court to prevent it getting out, but the Court forced them to reveal it under Freedom of Information. So the FDA said they are going to roll it out, in monthly instalments, over 55 years. Which means, most of us will be dead by the time all of the data comes out.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

Let me take a guess. You true believers in the Mainstream's vaccine narrative, you see absolutely nothing suspicious when the agencies and Pfizer want to take 55 years to let you see their Trials data? "Nothing to see here folks. John Smith is an idiot for thinking this is a conspiracy".
Edited
3 Years Ago by johnsmith
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

Adelaide Crows player was sent to hospital and diagnosed with pericarditis after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/australian-football-player-diagnosed-pericarditis-receiving-first-pfizer-shot-team-director-quits-slams-leagues-forceful-jab-policy-video/

There comes a point where even the most dedicated true believers must at least start to wonder about this pattern of events.
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 8 Dec 2021 6:33 PM

"This document provides an integrated analysis of the cumulative post-authorization safety data, including U.S. and foreign post-authorization adverse event reports received through 28 February 2021."

JohnSmith skipped this post yet answered every post around it.
Gotta be a troll.
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Do you find Putin attractive? - Quora

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

Davide82 - 9 Dec 2021 11:47 AM

Gotta be a troll.

Davide (yes, I remember you have an "e" at the end).

It's not clear to me what you're objecting to?

In the Pfizer document at page 6, directly above this Table 1 that we're discussing, it states:

"Cumulatively, through 28 February 2021, there was a total of 42,086 case reports (25,379 medically confirmed and 16,707 non-medically confirmed) containing 158,893 events. Most cases (34,762) were received from United States (13,739), United Kingdom (13,404) Italy (2,578), Germany (1913), France (1506), Portugal (866) and Spain (756); the remaining 7,324 were distributed among 56 other countries."

These 42,086 cases of vaccine-damage came from Trials participants across the world. The above statement is directly talking about Table 1 that is under it.

Hence, I don't get the point you're trying to make against me? Please clarify, and I'll be happy to respond.
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

Ok, Davide, reading between your lines, I think you are emphasising the word "post authorization".

Let's take this logically, step by step.

The document title says "through 28 February 2021". That means, the data from the document is before 28 February 2021.

The Pfizer website states:

"ABOUT OUR LANDMARK TRIAL The Phase 3 clinical trial was designed to determine if the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective in preventing COVID-19 disease. This trial began July 27, 2020, and completed enrollment of 46,331 participants in January 2021. On November 18, Pfizer and BioNTech announced that, after conducting the primary efficacy analysis, their mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine met all of the study’s primary efficacy endpoints. On December 2, 2020, the Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the U.K. authorized the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use, marking the first Emergency Use Authorization following a worldwide Phase 3 trial of a vaccine to help fight the pandemic. Shortly after on December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use.

Hence, the term "post authorization", I am guessing it is after 2 December and after 11 December when the UK and US gave the emergency authorisation. Therefore, these numbers are for adverse reactions between early December 2020 and 28 February 2021.

Hence, regarding the 42,086 cases of damage, I believe it was people from the Trials. However, I am not 100% certain, and it is possible the Table 1 data is fro outside the Phase 1, 2/3 Trials. The data seems vague. Remember, we're not going to get the full picture until 55 years to go. Pfizer don't want us to know the full story.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

BTW, I am not a troll. I am a truth seeker, and I benefit from your strong opposition to my ideas. If I am wrong on any points, I want to be the first person to get rid of wrong ideas that I have.
Edited
3 Years Ago by johnsmith
cesspit
cesspit
Hacker
Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)

Group: Banned Members

Gotta be a troll.

100%
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

johnsmith - 9 Dec 2021 11:02 AM
sydneyfc1987 - 9 Dec 2021 7:42 AM

Now, you have criticised me because (i) you assume that the Trials had to have 50% male and 50% female. This is not true.

The very link YOU posted about the study on the Pfizer website shows a 49/51% split. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Davide82
Davide82
Legend

johnsmith - 9 Dec 2021 12:29 PM

Hence, I don't get the point you're trying to make against me? Please clarify, and I'll be happy to respond.

Rararasputin GIF - Rararasputin - Discover & Share GIFs

tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

John Smith and Cesspit are the same person.

Nobody can be as dumb as John Smith pretends to be and still type a sentence unaided 
And nobody sane is a cheerleader for vaccines or drastic measures from govts 

johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

sydneyfc1987 - 9 Dec 2021 1:46 PM

johnsmith - 9 Dec 2021 11:02 AM

The very link YOU posted about the study on the Pfizer website shows a 49/51% split. 

Can you point me to the page that says that?

https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf

I am primarily a truth-seeker, so if you can show me where I am wrong in my analysis, I would be appreciative. I gain nothing by maintaining a false stance.
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

tsf - 9 Dec 2021 1:56 PM

For you to even think that, it makes me wonder how you have been indoctrinated into some program that re-programs your brain.
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

Further to my last comment here is a link to the peer reviewed New England Journal of Medicine of the trial, confirming a near-even split between Gender:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2034577

It also confirms the trials only took place in six countries, whilst the adverse event document mentions events occurred in 63.

I'll wait for my apology John smith.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Edited
johnsmith
johnsmith
Semi-Pro

sydneyfc1987 - 9 Dec 2021 2:03 PM
Further to my last comment here is a link to the peer reviewed New England Journal of Medicine of the trial, confirming a near-even split between Gender:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2034577

It also confirms the trials only took place in six countries, whilst the adverse event document mentions events occurred in 63.

I'll wait for my apology John smith.

Hmmm, I will say that -- in the absence of further information to the contrary -- it does appear you have made a cogent analysis of the data that contradicts my analysis on this one point. And given my stand for truth, I would tend towards your analysis rather than mine, on this particular point.

Would you be elated if I gave you the typical Media apology of: "I apologise if I offended you"?

I don't like such pseudo apologies myself. So I apologise for this error in analysis, but it is of course subject to further evidence coming in later. In which case, we both should agree that, in such a circumstance, we would gladly swap places of the giver and received of the apology.

However, you realise that, if this is not the damage data from the actual Phase 1, 2/3 trials, then that data could come out any time in the next 55 years, given that FDA and Pfizer said to the Court they will slow-walk the data rollout over the next 55 years. I take it you are perfectly fine with that? Nothing to see.

Edited
3 Years Ago by johnsmith
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

I just literally came out of the doctors (20 minutes ago) with a third course of antibiotics for an infection in my leg stemming from a ingrown hair in my toe of all things.

The doctor refuses point blank to list it in the VAERS database or link it to the vaccine.

Fucking doctors. Like, what the fuck?

Talk about a cover up of monumental proportions. John, can you direct me to a website I can give my verbal testimony to?

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Nobody can be as dumb as John Smith pretends to be and still type a sentence unaided 

Cesspit is Rusty or Enzo seeing what they can get away with in the 'lefty' echo chamber we inhabit. Must irk him big time that we're not all falling in line calling for people to be forcibly jabbed or go to an internment camp.

Such a big effort to troll 5 or 6 lefties on a forum barely anyone reads. Get a hobby mate.

Member since 2008.

cesspit
cesspit
Hacker
Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)Hacker (360 reputation)

Group: Banned Members

my position is the same as the forum moderators
Davide82
Davide82
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 10 Dec 2021 1:05 PM

Cesspit is Rusty or Enzo seeing what they can get away with in the 'lefty' echo chamber we inhabit. Must irk him big time that we're not all falling in line calling for people to be forcibly jabbed or go to an internment camp.

Such a big effort to troll 5 or 6 lefties on a forum barely anyone reads. Get a hobby mate.

Aha I was about to post something so similar.

It must be so annoying that it was seen through so quickly (demolishing their lame point so completely).

Pretty sure that's the end of that character now.
Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

Davide82 - 10 Dec 2021 1:42 PM
Munrubenmuz - 10 Dec 2021 1:05 PM

Aha I was about to post something so similar.

It must be so annoying that it was seen through so quickly (demolishing their lame point so completely).

Pretty sure that's the end of that character now.

I don't even think everyone on this forum is a "lefty", people are just trying to find balanced measures in the circumstances. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search