Ukraine

Ukraine

Author
dirk vanadidas
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
sydneyfc1987 - 2 Apr 2022 4:51 PM
tsf - 2 Apr 2022 2:49 PM

Which English football club do the corrupt Angolan cultural marxist billionaires own again?

Here is hoping they have more coin than the Rwanadan Patriotic Front (powersince 1994 with a bit of genocide) can only afford Sleeve sponsorship and tourism  at Arsenal

Europe is funding the war not Chelsea football club

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

This sort of thing is pretty good for calling out lies.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/satellite-images-contradict-russian-claims-show-bodies-lay-in-bucha-for-weeks-20220405-p5aau7.html

Can only assume Putin apologists would say the photos post Russian invasion, pre Ukraine liberation were doctored.

Member since 2008.

Edited
2 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

dirkvanadidas - 5 Apr 2022 6:47 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 2 Apr 2022 4:51 PM

Here is hoping they have more coin than the Rwanadan Patriotic Front (powersince 1994 with a bit of genocide) can only afford Sleeve sponsorship and tourism  at Arsenal

What the fuck are you dribbling about?
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 5 Apr 2022 6:50 PM
This sort of thing is pretty good for calling out lies.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/satellite-images-contradict-russian-claims-show-bodies-lay-in-bucha-for-weeks-20220405-p5aau7.html

Can only assume Putin apologists would say the photos post Russian invasion, pre Ukraine liberation were doctored.

NYT? FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!

MAGA 2024!
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Footage of tanks firing on civilians 

footage of missile strike on train station with missile have written in the outside ‘for the children’ 

standing in amongst dead toddlers 

Where’s the Putin apologists lecturing us on NATO right or fake chemical labs? 
Edited
2 Years Ago by tsf
dirk vanadidas
dirk vanadidas
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Serbia reigniting war in the Balkans is on the cards as an escalation of war with Russia.
3 Chinese military planes in Serbia with military aid for sanctioned Russia.

Europe is funding the war not Chelsea football club

tsf
tsf
Legend

conflict in serbia/bosnia/kosovo has been threatening to kick off for years...bosnia has looked like breaking apart for the last 24 months.
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

tsf - 11 Apr 2022 12:09 PM
conflict in serbia/bosnia/kosovo has been threatening to kick off for years...bosnia has looked like breaking apart for the last 24 months.

When I went to Sarajevo back in 2014 on the bus through the Serbian Bosnian Republic (not going to attempt to spell it) we were pulled over by armed guards who went through the bus checking everyone's credentials one by one. 

It was all very intimidating until the policeman/soldier saw my Aussie passport and lightened up, excitedly telling me in broken English that his brother lived in Melbourne.  

But I got the impression they were there to strong arm the mostly ethnic Bosnian Muslims on the bus.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

tsf
tsf
Legend

sydneyfc1987 - 11 Apr 2022 12:37 PM

When I went to Sarajevo back in 2014 on the bus through the Serbian Bosnian Republic (not going to attempt to spell it) we were pulled over by armed guards who went through the bus checking everyone's credentials one by one. 

It was all very intimidating until the policeman/soldier saw my Aussie passport and lightened up, excitedly telling me in broken English that his brother lived in Melbourne.  

But I got the impression they were there to strong arm the mostly ethnic Bosnian Muslims on the bus.

yeah it happens on all sides there - Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro....

Whatever your mode of transport they have the most stringent checks, I've seen them pull train carriages apart before. 

After the war depending on your name and region you in, you were in for an extra grilling as to where you were and why are you back. 

Having said that I have never had an issue anywhere and I've been to every single country in the former Yugoslavia

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

On the bright side, there might be another World Cup spot up for grabs when FIFA decides another sanction is in order.....
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

In 2012 I went to a match in Sarajevo when they were playing Banja Luka (capital of the Republic of Srpska) within Bosnia. You know the blokes that had Sarajevo under siege for 4 years.

Suffice to say the atmosphere in the stadium was, how would you say, a tad zealous.

My wife was probably the only woman in the stadium and we all got frisked on the way through the gate including my then 7 year old.

Our apartment host couldn't believe his ears when we said we wanted to go to the football. He was like 'are you sure?' Managed to convince him we did want to go and he even dropped us in. Personal highlights were the away supporters completely ringed by riot police and plastic chairs being kicked from their connections and others being set on fire. One of my kids asked me what one bloke was saying and I said if you take away all the swearing 'not much'.

Hahaha. Fun times.

Member since 2008.

Edited
tsf
tsf
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 12 Apr 2022 9:47 AM

In 2012 I went to a match in Sarajevo when they were playing Banja Luka (capital of the Republic of Srpska) within Bosnia. You know the blokes that had Sarajevo under siege for 4 years.

Now that's a tasty fixture to take the family to! lol

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Suffice to say the atmosphere in the stadium was a bit, how would you say, a tad zealous.

My wife was probably the only woman in the stadium and we all got frisked on the way through the gate on the way in including my then 7 year old.

Our apartment host couldn't believe his ears when we said we wanted to go to the football. He was like 'are you sure?'. Managed to convince him we did want to go and he even dropped us in. Personal highlights were the away supporters completely ringed by riot police and plastic chairs being kicked from their connections and others being set on fire. One of my kids asked me what one bloke was saying and I said if you take away all the swearing 'not much'.

Hahaha. Fun times.

Hahahahah holy fuck man, you took a 7 year old to a derby in the Balkans?? HAhahahahahahh thats balls man.....  respect.
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Suffice to say the atmosphere in the stadium was, how would you say, a tad zealous.

My wife was probably the only woman in the stadium and we all got frisked on the way through the gate including my then 7 year old.

Our apartment host couldn't believe his ears when we said we wanted to go to the football. He was like 'are you sure?' Managed to convince him we did want to go and he even dropped us in. Personal highlights were the away supporters completely ringed by riot police and plastic chairs being kicked from their connections and others being set on fire. One of my kids asked me what one bloke was saying and I said if you take away all the swearing 'not much'.

Hahaha. Fun times.

lol that is brilliant.  

Wish I got to go to match in the Balkans.  Missed Split in the Europa League by 1 day :(

In all seriousness it is so sad to read that things are heating up again because Sarajevo is such a great city and really seemed to have turned a corner considering the hellscape it was not too long ago

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Edited
2 Years Ago by sydneyfc1987
tsf
tsf
Legend

geez....the conspiracy theorists shut up quickly with the Science labs crap....

This is hilarious...the russians planted all this fake evidence. How ludicrous is it...laughable. How's how the guy getting the stuff together got the wrong Sims lol

https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1518596830661066752

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

tsf - 28 Apr 2022 8:51 AM
geez....the conspiracy theorists shut up quickly with the Science labs crap....

This is hilarious...the russians planted all this fake evidence. How ludicrous is it...laughable. How's how the guy getting the stuff together got the wrong Sims lol

https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1518596830661066752

The Sims Game = NAZIs mate. Don't you get the link? It's all about eugenics and controlled lifestyles!
moops
moops
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

there's has been a lot of history, don't judge on face value.
There is so much propaganda from both sides it's hard to know what is going on. I haven't seen so much propaganda before this it's crazy town.
tsf
tsf
Legend

Burztur - 28 Apr 2022 11:27 AM
tsf - 28 Apr 2022 8:51 AM

The Sims Game = NAZIs mate. Don't you get the link? It's all about eugenics and controlled lifestyles!

There are suggestions they were asked to get 'Sim cards' for the photo shoot but some numbnuts grabbed them instead.
Edited
2 Years Ago by tsf
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

tsf - 28 Apr 2022 9:17 PM
Burztur - 28 Apr 2022 11:27 AM

There are suggestions they were asked to get 'Sim cards' for the photo shoot but some numbnuts grabbed them instead.

Did they pay in roubles or euros?
Muz
Muz
Legend

Finland and Sweden apply to join NATO.

Presumably Enzo and Rusty will now think both are legitimate targets for invasion.

Member since 2008.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 17 May 2022 5:32 PM

Presumably Enzo and Rusty will now think both are legitimate targets for invasion.

Both are woke nordic commie-nazi states that are destroying traditional Cristian notions of masculinity and gender roles and must be stopped.

Seriously though, where are rusty and Enzo? I would of thought rusty at least would have popped by to mention BLM in the wake of the latest far right terrorist attack in the US. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

Brave call, let's see which side calls the bluff. I understand public opinion amongst NATO members countries, especially in opposition parties, is very much swinging against embargoes and solidarity against the big Russian bear....  Dont give a shit about Ukraine or Sweden  but will crawl naked through a mile of broken glass just to give Sanna Marin a glass of water:)
tsf
tsf
Legend

This is an unprecedented act of aggression. 

Why would they feel the need to join a security alliance when russia have proved themselves to be ideal neighbours? 

This is going to first force Russia to kill anyone in power who speaks out against them and to jail anyone in their own country who does so much as says the word 'peace' in public, before starting an 'operation' to rid Finland and Sweden of Nazis and Chemical labs set up by the Biden admin.
Muz
Muz
Legend

It's stuff like this that breaks your heart. Young people at least have a chance to get back on their feet. What does some old arthritic 80 year old do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I4ZYbO1hTw

So glad the Russians are clearing out these 'nazis'.

Member since 2008.

Edited
tsf
tsf
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 20 May 2022 2:05 PM
It's stuff like this that breaks your heart. Young people at least have a chance to get back on their feet. What does some old arthritic 80 year old do?

How do you not know that 80yo wasn't planted by the biden administration to cover up the chemical labs?
Edited
2 Years Ago by tsf
Muz
Muz
Legend

tsf - 20 May 2022 2:48 PM

How do you not know that 80yo wasn't planted by the biden administration to cover up the chemical labs?

Good point. Rookie error from a MSM sheeple. Evidently I've drunk the kool aid.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-21/russian-troops-litter-ukraine-with-booby-traps-on-the-way-out/101077680

Member since 2008.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-05/australian-man-on-ukraine-front-line-fighting-against-russia/101127348
Never fear those on "the right side of history" are here to save the day...., good grief.
tsf
tsf
Legend

What happen to all those top secret chemical weapon labs the usual suspects were going on about - you know as a reason to invade?

That just vanished.....

I see the reason they are there now is 'terrorism' lol.
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

tsf - 13 Oct 2022 3:11 PM
What happen to all those top secret chemical weapon labs the usual suspects were going on about - you know as a reason to invade?

That just vanished.....

I see the reason they are there now is 'terrorism' lol.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/turkish-leader-repeats-veiled-threat-greece-feuds-89403098

Its more valid than Erdogan's "We'll come in the middle of the night" line.. hahahahahahahahah Still no EU sanctions against Turkey though eh? Maybe when they stop the 100 or so aerial border violations every week and finally decide that he has to invade an island otherwise risk losing an election then maybe the coalition of the willing can help?
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search