Australia Cup 2022 Thread

Australia Cup 2022 Thread

Author
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
soccerfoo - 7 Oct 2022 4:45 PM
Balin Trev - 7 Oct 2022 2:32 PM

Have you EVER met or known a highly intelligent adult that is also highly religious too?! Can’t say i have 🤔 and yes I’ve met/known plenty of intelligent people and NONE of them are religious 🤔
[/quote]

Yes, Jordan Peterson, Tom Brady-not met him, and Jarome Luai. What about you?
[/quote]

Jordan Peterson? Intelligent?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

sub007 - 7 Oct 2022 4:47 PM

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[/quote]

He's smarter than you, you intelligent individual. Put yourself out there like others, and lecture us, as you are also an intellectual. Google him.
It's great to read that another piece of trash was taken out to the wheelybin. A second life ban for another politician, not a true football fan.
Edited
2 Years Ago by soccerfoo
Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Balin Trev - 7 Oct 2022 2:32 PM

Have you EVER met or known a highly intelligent adult that is also highly religious too?! Can’t say i have 🤔 and yes I’ve met/known plenty of intelligent people and NONE of them are religious 🤔
[/quote]

Don't you find it absurd that we all formed and came from nothing, and continue to? You'd better hope you are spot on with this, with your superior intelligence, because if you are not, you have an issue when you are outta here. 
Enjoy your football.
[/quote]

Particles form from literally NOTHING in a space vacuum - doesn’t mean it’s proof of a god. Btw, no such thing as hell either- based on an ancient real place called Gehenna where poor people lived which was often deliberately set on fire to kill off germs, rats etc - concept of hell based on real shithole of a place.

enjoy your football too 😉
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

19-SU-58 - 7 Oct 2022 2:26 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 7 Oct 2022 2:25 PM

would of been the same headlines if it was south melbourne. it's an ethnic thing.

Sure it is bud. Keep burying your head in the sand if you're fine with Nazism in your supporter base. Your attitude and attempts to deflect attention away from it are shedding a lot of light onto why it hasn't been addressed. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Balin Trev - 7 Oct 2022 5:01 PM

Don't you find it absurd that we all formed and came from nothing, and continue to? You'd better hope you are spot on with this, with your superior intelligence, because if you are not, you have an issue when you are outta here. 
Enjoy your football.
[/quote]

Particles form from literally NOTHING in a space vacuum - doesn’t mean it’s proof of a god. Btw, no such thing as hell either- based on an ancient real place called Gehenna where poor people lived which was often deliberately set on fire to kill off germs, rats etc - concept of hell based on real shithole of a place.

[/quote]

Your choice. Won't see you on the other side. One day you can fall down like a tree in a forrest, no one will know about it. You have Alot to look
forward to. Very good.
Edited
2 Years Ago by soccerfoo
Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

soccerfoo - 7 Oct 2022 5:10 PM
Balin Trev - 7 Oct 2022 5:01 PM

[/quote]

Your choice. Won't see you on the other side. One day you can fall down like a tree in a forrest, no one will know about it. You have Alot to look
forward to. Very good.
[/quote]

I’ll be in the same situation as i was before i was born. Peace and quiet. Enjoy your ‘other side’ 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)World Class (9.9K reputation)

Close the thread lads the match is over 
fancypants
fancypants
Amateur
Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 7 Oct 2022 2:15 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 7 Oct 2022 11:59 AM
I agree with you, but the message then would not be "all Anglo Saxon's are racist and therefore every single one of them should be banned, their clubs punished or shut down and anyone else that even remotely resembles an Anglo Saxon should be punished in the same way" would it?
  • NRL has a racism/nazism problem....... how do we fix it. Its not the clubs fault.
  • These "fans" have nothing to do with the thousands of other NRL fans that don't support these vile views
  • Its just a small minority of idiots spoiling it for everyone
In the same breath, when WSW fans displayed a banner of Arnie giving head or Victory fans abused that little gay kid from Adelaide the outrage, rightly so, was against those few grubs in the stands that behaved in such an unacceptable way. Never ONCE did you or anyone else on this forum, in the media or anywhere else I saw come out with

"ALL Aleague fans are disgusting".
"ALL Aleague clubs need to be punished".
"This is why we shouldn't have a national football league in this country because ALL Aleague clubs have fans that would behave in the same way"

"Every single person who has ever come to a WSW or MV game is homophobic and they should just go back to fight their grandparents' wars away from the rest of us".

Please correct me if Im wrong and NO I dont count the commnets from the typical bogan, Herald Sun reading "all soccer is for sheilas, wogs and pooftas" dickheads

Im not justifying Ustase/Nazi symbology or Fascism if that is what you are insinuating.  I despise all 3 equally. But if a community of people in this country, identifies culturally as right wing, anti communist or whatever BUT more importantly condemns the use of language and actions that are illegal in this country then  attacking that same community as a whole in order to "defend" the rights of another community is hypocrisy... In my opinion anyway.

"That little gay kid"

You are piece of shit with just that comment. You'll claim its a rhetorical device, too. 

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 7 Oct 2022 5:47 PM
Close the thread lads the match is over 

Shush. This thread is great. 

Dragging out all the old posters.

Loving it.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

fancypants - 7 Oct 2022 6:24 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 7 Oct 2022 2:15 PM

"That little gay kid"

You are piece of shit with just that comment. You'll claim its a rhetorical device, too. 

Well he is little, he is gay and he is young enough to be called a kid.

Nothing to see here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1WzR0eke_8

Member since 2008.

Edited
2 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Muz
Muz
Legend

soccerfoo - 7 Oct 2022 4:49 PM
sub007 - 7 Oct 2022 4:47 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[/quote]

He's smarter than you, you intelligent individual. Put yourself out there like others, and lecture us, as you are also an intellectual. Google him.
It's great to read that another piece of trash was taken out to the wheelybin. A second life ban for another politician, not a true football fan.
[/quote]

Hahahaha. Just when you think this thread can't get any more ridiculous we have someone claiming Jordan Petersen is an intellectual. FMD.

Member since 2008.

Footyball
Footyball
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 7 Oct 2022 6:46 PM
soccerfoo - 7 Oct 2022 4:49 PM

[/quote]

Hahahaha. Just when you think this thread can't get any more ridiculous we have someone claiming Jordan Petersen is an intellectual. FMD.
[/quote]

Business and Uni lecturer, must be alittle clever. Give me two narratives you disagree with from what he lectures Bonehead.
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Wait - let me get this right...

if you criticise people who are being nazis and singing things like Kill Kill Kill Serbs/ferociously publically supporting a murderous and genocidal regime

You are denying them their right to spew hate towards other ethnicities...this means you're only criticising  them because of their ethnicity.

WOW - THAT IS A NEW FOR AUSSIE FOOTBALL.
Footyball
Footyball
Pro

tsf - 7 Oct 2022 7:58 PM

if you criticise people who are being nazis and singing things like Kill Kill Kill Serbs/ferociously publically supporting a murderous and genocidal regime

You are denying them their right to spew hate towards other ethnicities...this means you're only criticising  them because of their ethnicity.

Keep the lifetime bans flowing, there's alot more to go yet. 
Edited
2 Years Ago by soccerfoo
DZG86
DZG86
Under 7s
Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)

Balin Trev - 7 Oct 2022 2:52 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 7 Oct 2022 2:40 PM

Trev, let this one go mate..... 
[/quote]

I’m happy for people to ‘prove’ me wrong. Now for example that Scomo was highly intelligent and religious 👍
[/quote]

DZG86
DZG86
Under 7s
Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)Under 7s (7 reputation)

No one sang Kill Serbs though did they? Most of the accusations are lies. 
fancypants
fancypants
Amateur
Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)Amateur (588 reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 7 Oct 2022 6:44 PM
fancypants - 7 Oct 2022 6:24 PM

Well he is little, he is gay and he is young enough to be called a kid.

Nothing to see here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1WzR0eke_8

You are also a fuckwit. This forum is full of you.losers

tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

DZG86 - 7 Oct 2022 8:25 PM

No one sang Kill Serbs though did they? Most of the accusations are lies. 

I have heard United fans chant ubi, ubi, ubi with my own ears. 

You going to deny that? 

tsf
tsf
Legend

At least we can establish:

multiple nazi salutes
Ustashi flags 
nazi Germany motifs repurposed as Sydney Croatia fan banners 

No care to see here for this picked on group of poor blokes. 
DZG86
DZG86
Under 7s

tsf - 7 Oct 2022 8:42 PM
DZG86 - 7 Oct 2022 8:25 PM

I have heard United fans chant ubi, ubi, ubi with my own ears. 

You going to deny that? 

Yes, no one chanted that in the cup final. 
tsf
tsf
Legend

DZG86 - 7 Oct 2022 8:53 PM
tsf - 7 Oct 2022 8:42 PM

Yes, no one chanted that in the cup final. 

Ok, just the other week. All g. 
fancypants
fancypants
Amateur

tsf - 7 Oct 2022 9:05 PM
DZG86 - 7 Oct 2022 8:53 PM

Ok, just the other week. All g. 

Ha full of fascist.apolgists masquerading as.mukticultiralists.ans homophobes pretending to be intellectuals with skilz inrhetorix. I canf spell because I am a - oops, I just ate my own poop... but not as big a - oops, I just ate my own poop... as the right wing intellectual nobody's that soend their time here. Fuck yas! If this is Australian football or sven mjlticaktal football. you can keep it. lol hiccup im drunk but hiccup still sharper than you blunt - oops, I just ate my own poop... objects
fancypants
fancypants
Amateur

fancypants - 7 Oct 2022 10:23 PM
tsf - 7 Oct 2022 9:05 PM

Ha full of fascist.apolgists masquerading as.mukticultiralists.ans homophobes pretending to be intellectuals with skilz inrhetorix. I canf spell because I am a - oops, I just ate my own poop... but not as big a - oops, I just ate my own poop... as the right wing intellectual nobody's that soend their time here. Fuck yas! If this is Australian football or sven mjlticaktal football. you can keep it. lol hiccup im drunk but hiccup still sharper than you blunt - oops, I just ate my own poop... objects

also, please ban me
fancypants
fancypants
Amateur

fancypants - 7 Oct 2022 10:24 PM
fancypants - 7 Oct 2022 10:23 PM

also, please ban me

and when you do point me to a decent forum about australian football. thanks
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

forum.insidesport.com.au ;)

The FORUM isn't the problem - it has the form and function of any good forum open to all individuals to make it what they choose - until they cross too many lines on an alcohol fuelled Friday night.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

fancypants
fancypants
Amateur

Roar in me Blood - 7 Oct 2022 10:30 PM
forum.insidesport.com.au ;)

The FORUM isn't the problem - it has the form and function of any good forum open to all individuals to make it what they choose - until they cross too many lines on an alcohol fuelled Friday night.

lol it's an unmoderated cesspit of intellectual nobodies, including me. burn this shit down. 
Muz
Muz
Legend

fancypants - 7 Oct 2022 8:29 PM
Munrubenmuz - 7 Oct 2022 6:44 PM

You are also a fuckwit. This forum is full of you.losers

Cheers.

Member since 2008.

Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

fancypants - 7 Oct 2022 10:58 PM
Roar in me Blood - 7 Oct 2022 10:30 PM

lol it's an unmoderated cesspit of intellectual nobodies, including me. burn this shit down. 

So just like a pub really.

Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro

DZG86 - 7 Oct 2022 8:14 PM
Balin Trev - 7 Oct 2022 2:52 PM

I’m happy for people to ‘prove’ me wrong. Now for example that Scomo was highly intelligent and religious 👍
[/quote]

[/quote]

Someone I know went to a lecture by a prominent scientist and the lecture started with the question along the lines of 'how many of you believe in something greater than mankind'. He went on to say that those who had no belief (God or otherwise) were going to be crap scientists - because having belief in something beyond 'what we know for fact' was a key element of being open to the unknown - which is really what scientific research is about.

I found that interesting.

Balin Trev
Balin Trev
Pro

Roar in me Blood - 8 Oct 2022 1:08 AM
DZG86 - 7 Oct 2022 8:14 PM

[/quote]

Someone I know went to a lecture by a prominent scientist and the lecture started with the question along the lines of 'how many of you believe in something greater than mankind'. He went on to say that those who had no belief (God or otherwise) were going to be crap scientists - because having belief in something beyond 'what we know for fact' was a key element of being open to the unknown - which is really what scientific research is about.

I found that interesting.
[/quote]

I understand that scientist’s point - but scientific theories must eventually be proven with/as facts - otherwise they are simply not proven to be true. 

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search