442 magazine

442 magazine

Author
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I just wanted to say I miss the 442 magazine. I think the world changed when they stopped making those. Was a simpler time I’d love a once off edition if anyone involved is reading this 
Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 4 Aug 2022 1:52 PM
I just wanted to say I miss the 442 magazine. I think the world changed when they stopped making those. 

Agree.
BA81
BA81
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 4 Aug 2022 1:52 PM
I just wanted to say I miss the 442 magazine. I think the world changed when they stopped making those. Was a simpler time I’d love a once off edition if anyone involved is reading this 

You mean the Oz edition, bc AFAIK the UK one is still around?

bettega
bettega
World Class
World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)

I occasionally stumble across Kevin Airs on twitter, but far less these days than I used to.
The demise of 442, both mag and the original forum, probably tells us a fair bit about where the professional game is at currently.

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Had a few for my first ever flight to Europe only to leave them in my family's car. Always enjoyed the UK version while living there. Back then there was a certain sense of mystery because not every football detail was available at our fingertips. I forget which two players but I remember they had a big Beijing covershoot with the two players featured not playing a minute.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search