15.38% - 4 votes Canberra
15.38% 4 votes
3.85% - 1 vote Newcastle
3.85% 1 vote
69.23% - 18 votes Perth
69.23% 18 votes
0% - 0 votes Other
0% 0 votes
Member Votes: 26, Guest Votes: 0. You don't have permission to vote within this poll.
Author
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Monoethnic Social Club - 21 Nov 2023 3:10 PM
numklpkgulftumch - 21 Nov 2023 3:01 PM

🌈🐺Rockhoppr3🖤🤍💜 (Commissions and YCH open) on X: "A trio of Rainbow  Knight armor sets that I designed. #drawing #sketch #art #knight #rainbow  #ArtistOnTwitter https://t.co/20WwIR1WGt" / X

better?

I'll bite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

numklpkgulftumch - 21 Nov 2023 3:14 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 21 Nov 2023 3:10 PM

I'll bite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs

hahahahahaha this one only costs $19.95 on teamlogo.com

Knights Soccer Logo | Vector Format | JPG EPS

numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)

Edited
9 Months Ago by numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

This is Peter Gravy, Canberrrraaaa fc.
Where are they?? Another Apl Fail.

numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro

numklpkgulftumch - 11 Dec 2023 2:30 PM

Any news ?
numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro

numklpkgulftumch - 3 Jan 2024 2:51 PM
numklpkgulftumch - 11 Dec 2023 2:30 PM

Any news ?

https://aleagues.com.au/news/newcastle-jets-new-owners-confirmed-maverick-sports-partners-maurice-bisetto-aleague-news-latest/

So they've swapped the current WU owner for the one that left WU to concentrate on building the WU Stadium that he then didn't build ?

Edited
3 Months Ago by numklpkgulftumch
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

numklpkgulftumch - 11 Jun 2024 2:14 PM
numklpkgulftumch - 3 Jan 2024 2:51 PM

https://aleagues.com.au/news/newcastle-jets-new-owners-confirmed-maverick-sports-partners-maurice-bisetto-aleague-news-latest/

So they've swapped the current WU owner for the one that left WU to concentrate on building the WU Stadium that he then didn't build ?

HAhahahah oh wait this is real? hahahahahahahahahah Im sure he'll pass the "fit ownership" test. hahahahahahahah
numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro

Monoethnic Social Club - 11 Jun 2024 4:42 PM
numklpkgulftumch - 11 Jun 2024 2:14 PM

HAhahahah oh wait this is real? hahahahahahahahahah Im sure he'll pass the "fit ownership" test. hahahahahahahah

Maybe he doesn't own it, wonder who actually controls things ?

Former Wests Tigers bosses Lee Hagipantelis and Justin Pascoe have bought a 25 per cent share in A-League club Newcastle Jets.

Hagipantelis and Pascoe, the former chair and CEO who left the Tigers at the end of last year, recently acquired a 25 per cent stake in the newly formed Maverick Sports Partners, and as a result now own a quarter stake in the Jets.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/former-wests-tigers-bosses-buy-stake-in-newcastle-jets-20240611-p5jkzm.html

numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro

Sounds like one of them firey Greek effniks

Former Wests Tigers chairman Lee Hagipantelis has terminated his $1 million Brydens Lawyers sponsorship for the NRL club.

According to Fox Sports, Hagipantelis delivered the news in a scathing two-page letter to the club.

The pulled sponsorship comes after Hagipantelis was unexpectedly dismissed in December 2023 as West Tigers Chairman, which he held for four years, following a shocking internal review.

His exit cast doubt over the future of the Tigers’ relationship with major sponsor Brydens Lawyers given Hagipantelis is the firm’s principal.

In his scathing letter, which was obtained by News Corp, Hagipantelis slammed the review process as a “sham,” took aim at new CEO Shane Richardson and sensationally referred to key stakeholders as “cowards.”

“…I find it most distasteful to contemplate the continuation of a relationship with Wests Tigers while these persons remain involved,” Hagipantelis wrote in his letter.

https://greekherald.com.au/sports/ex-west-tigers-chairman-lee-hagipantelis-pulls-1-million-backing-from-club/

numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

numklpkgulftumch - 12 Jun 2024 10:35 AM
Sounds like one of them firey Greek effniks

Destroying the Aleague from whithin ... one franchise at a time :)

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Gatt needs to wake up to himself, old tart.
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

No sure if this fits here but anyway. Canberra delayed a year.

https://x.com/AleagueHub/status/1800962832428925292

Member since 2008.

numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro

numklpkgulftumch - 12 Jun 2024 10:30 AM
Monoethnic Social Club - 11 Jun 2024 4:42 PM

Maybe he doesn't own it, wonder who actually controls things ?

Former Wests Tigers bosses Lee Hagipantelis and Justin Pascoe have bought a 25 per cent share in A-League club Newcastle Jets.

Hagipantelis and Pascoe, the former chair and CEO who left the Tigers at the end of last year, recently acquired a 25 per cent stake in the newly formed Maverick Sports Partners, and as a result now own a quarter stake in the Jets.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/former-wests-tigers-bosses-buy-stake-in-newcastle-jets-20240611-p5jkzm.html

Bisetto mentions the owners of Tough Mudder, Deka and Spartan as part of the Consortium, dunno %
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

numklpkgulftumch - 13 Jun 2024 9:36 AM
numklpkgulftumch - 12 Jun 2024 10:30 AM

Bisetto mentions the owners of Tough Mudder, Deka and Spartan as part of the Consortium, dunno %

I wonder if his little bald mate Lou "the franchise king" Sticca is involved in some way? 
numklpkgulftumch
numklpkgulftumch
Semi-Pro

Munrubenmuz - 13 Jun 2024 8:38 AM
No sure if this fits here but anyway. Canberra delayed a year.

https://x.com/AleagueHub/status/1800962832428925292

Given Caggiano has been around for about 7 years trying to get it happening, this just begs the question as to what is the real reason it's still not good to go?

Edited
3 Months Ago by numklpkgulftumch
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

numklpkgulftumch - 13 Jun 2024 12:33 PM
Munrubenmuz - 13 Jun 2024 8:38 AM

Given Caggiano has been around for about 7 years trying to get it happening, this just begs the question as to what is the real reason it's still not good to go?

No one likes investing in Canberra in general.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

NicCarBel - 13 Jun 2024 3:03 PM
numklpkgulftumch - 13 Jun 2024 12:33 PM

No one likes investing in Canberra in general.

as strange as that sounds, maybe all the political backdrop scares commercial business away ??  - so many overpaid employees down there, its a strange ol place got to say.
Mind you I find football at Jnr level is healthy.
Some of the grounds there are great to play on for us amatuers.

Love Football

NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

LFC. - 13 Jun 2024 3:39 PM
NicCarBel - 13 Jun 2024 3:03 PM

as strange as that sounds, maybe all the political backdrop scares commercial business away ??  - so many overpaid employees down there, its a strange ol place got to say.
Mind you I find football at Jnr level is healthy.
Some of the grounds there are great to play on for us amatuers.

With so many overpaid employees here, you'd think we'd be ripe for the picking hey?

But the political backdrop... well, that's just everyone being sent here.

Either way, I think it's creeping in that Canberra, generally - if we look at the Rugby fanbases (closest real comparisons we have, sorry ALW) we are a bandwagon support base. Sure, we might get 10,000+ at the first game, but I worry that if success isn't immediate, it will drop pretty quickly. Some might say that's the people, others might say it's the poor infrastructure around for the stadium (including the stadium itself, but that's mostly due to location) that the local government refuses to address.

Edited
3 Months Ago by NicCarBel
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

NicCarBel - 13 Jun 2024 4:23 PM
LFC. - 13 Jun 2024 3:39 PM
With so many overpaid employees here, you'd think we'd be ripe for the picking hey?

But the political backdrop... well, that's just everyone being sent here.

Either way, I think it's creeping in that Canberra, generally - if we look at the Rugby fanbases (closest real comparisons we have, sorry ALW) we are a bandwagon support base. Sure, we might get 10,000+ at the first game, but I worry that if success isn't immediate, it will drop pretty quickly. Some might say that's the people, others might say it's the poor infrastructure around for the stadium (including the stadium itself, but that's mostly due to location) that the local government refuses to address.

Against my better judgement I suggested Canberra crowds would be dire after the first half of the season on Reddit and got downvoted to billy O. What a bunch of soft cock wankers they are there.

Member since 2008.

Edited
3 Months Ago by Munrubenmuz
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 13 Jun 2024 9:51 PM

Against my better judgement I suggested Canberra crowds would be dire after the first half of the season on Reddit and got downvoted to billy O. What a bunch of soft cock wankers they are there 

Pending success, I think you'll find Canberra will actually get a downturn mid season over the summer, as everyone decides to fuck off towards the coast for weekends - That's probably going to be the biggest factor in crowd downturn. Will be A-Leagues first "inland" team, won't it?
Muz
Muz
Legend

When I say 'there' I mean reddit.

I agree.  In summer no one's in Canberra.  

Member since 2008.

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 13 Jun 2024 9:51 PM

Against my better judgement I suggested Canberra crowds would be dire after the first half of the season on Reddit and got downvoted to billy O. What a bunch of soft cock wankers they are there.

Not just that as I mentioned elsewhere many have NO idea delusional and so one eyed for their own good.

yes canbra always been a funny place - no offense NCB.
I think there is a bit truth across everything here re band wagoners in sport period.
Winners are grinners and that’s aussies a lot - the rugbys in their heydays were supported well there on the downs they disappear.
Thats winter as we mentioned - summer forget it.
They are dreaming but in a way hope they get their license money one day for it will fail and another black spot against that league.

Love Football

NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 14 Jun 2024 12:04 AM
When I say 'there' I mean reddit.

I agree.  In summer no one's in Canberra.  

Well, I wouldn't disagree there's a bunch of soft cock wankers here hahahaha
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

they might get good crowds giving out freebies to the many young unemployed down there NCB.

Love Football

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend

LFC. - 14 Jun 2024 2:40 PM
they might get good crowds giving out freebies to the many young unemployed down there NCB.

Don't be mean to the citizens of our nation's glorious capital gents..... 
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

Unemployment here is surprisingly low, so not sure that would be very effective.
Given the shitty drug laws that have passed, maybe a free ticket when you buy 2 grams of coke.

Monoethnic Social Club - 14 Jun 2024 4:11 PM

Don't be mean to the citizens of our nation's glorious capital gents..... 

I can muahahaha
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

ah interesting its dropped eh, christ last few times I've been down there I notice so many hanging around mall fronts etc.....
hahaha things go better with COKE gain free ticks - good marketing campaign for the apl.

Love Football

NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

Speaking of Canberra...

Sorry it's paywalled.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/8662884/canberra-pushes-for-big-bash-team-with-manuka-oval-upgrades/

What an actual fuckwit - oops, I just ate my own poop.... Has been putting off any development to stadiums for Canberra's only 2 full time football teams (which would also help pave the way for a third), all for 3 games for fuckwit his fuckwit Giants mates.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search