Need information about LMS analytics

Need information about LMS analytics

Author
sadepou
Under 7s
Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I'm curious about the meaning of "LMS analytics" and its practical applications. Could you clarify the types of data it examines and its potential uses? I'm sure many of you have encountered this concept before, and I'd appreciate your insights

Daderg
Daderg
Under 7s
Under 7s (15 reputation)Under 7s (15 reputation)Under 7s (15 reputation)Under 7s (15 reputation)Under 7s (15 reputation)Under 7s (15 reputation)Under 7s (15 reputation)Under 7s (15 reputation)Under 7s (15 reputation)Under 7s (15 reputation)Under 7s (15 reputation)

From what I understand, this encompasses details regarding students' engagement with educational resources, their preferred courses, as well as their grades and academic progress. However, it's advisable to delve deeper into the subject of LMS analytics by studying additional materials.

regas
regas
Under 7s
Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)Under 7s (12 reputation)

Think of it as a tool for monitoring progress in online education. It gathers information about how students utilize the online platform for their learning. This data assists educators and school administrators in enhancing their courses and ensuring students have the most effective learning experience. If you want to explore LMS analytics further, you can find additional information by following this link

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search