Where can I find glass shower partitions?

Where can I find glass shower partitions?

Author
Golrihssik
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I'm in the process of updating my bathroom and I'm considering installing a glass shower screen. There are so many options and I'm not sure where to start. What should I be looking for in terms of glass quality and safety? Are there specific brands or types that are better than others? Also, I'm curious about the maintenance – how hard is it to keep glass shower screens clean and free from water spots? Any advice or recommendations for a first-time buyer would be really helpful!
Guerlson
Guerlson
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

Great choice going with a glass shower screen. They really open up the space and add a modern touch. When it comes to quality, look for tempered glass for safety as it's much stronger than regular glass. For cleaning, a squeegee is your best friend to prevent water spots. In terms of brands, it's more about the glass thickness and the hardware quality. A thickness of 6mm to 10mm is ideal. Frameless screens are popular for their sleek look, but they might require more precise installation. Also, check out models with treated glass that resist soap scum.
Golrihssik
Golrihssik
Under 7s

I'm leaning towards a frameless glass screen for the aesthetics. I'm a bit concerned about the installation process though. Is it something I could potentially do myself, or is it better to hire a professional? Also, how do I measure my shower area to ensure the glass screen fits perfectly? I'm worried about getting the measurements wrong and ending up with a glass screen that doesn't fit.
Guerlson
Guerlson
Under 7s

For a frameless glass shower screen, especially if you're going for a custom size, I'd recommend getting professional installation. It ensures proper alignment and safety, which is crucial. As for measuring, take measurements at multiple points both horizontally and vertically, as walls may not be perfectly straight. If you're looking for a great selection of glass shower screens, definitely check out asw-online. They have a wide range, from frameless to semi-frameless and framed options. Pay attention to the details in the product descriptions like glass thickness, height, and width options. Reading customer reviews can also give you a sense of the product quality and customer service. Don’t forget to check the warranty and return policies too. Good luck with your bathroom renovation, it’s going to look amazing!
Frameless Shower Screen Chrome Fixed & Pivot panel Bathtub 1500H with wall channel
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search