Medicine

Medicine

Author
AliceRois
Under 7s
Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi, I would like to ask you if there is anything that can prolong life, I was wondering if there is something that really works?
Daniel98
Daniel98
Under 7s
Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)Under 7s (4 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
AliceRois - 27 Dec 2023 10:46 PM
Hi, I know how to prolong your life, because I am a member the Valhalla vitality wellness network an I am taking rapamycin therapy. It inhibits a protein that regulates cell growth and it thought to play a role in the aging process and you end up adding a couple of years to your life. You can find out more information from their page at this link https://valhallavitality.com/blog/life-extension-with-rapamycin. They have other therapies to help you fight anxiety fatigue or apathy. Hi, I would like to ask you if there is anything that can prolong life, I was wondering if there is something that really works?

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search