What innovative features of the groundbreaking AR-enabled mobile application have reshaped the...

What innovative features of the groundbreaking AR-enabled mobile...

Author
MichaelJesse
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
A mobile AR application that seamlessly integrates with ease, offering a comprehensive 360-degree view of the entire golf course has been developed. Visualizations such as shot trajectory, distance, time, height, speed, scorecard, player card, and tournament schedule were incorporated based on client-provided data. Customization of the 3D models of golf courses and player details was done, followed by optimization for mobile AR viewing. Users can comfortably scan their phones on any flat surface to watch tournaments, with added features like zoom-in, zoom-out, and auto-scaling for enhanced viewing. Toggle keys allow users to adjust visibility of AR elements and focus on individual players during team games. To ensure an immersive experience, UI/UX 2D icons were minimized or placed in the background. Challenges such as heating issues were promptly addressed during development. Additionally, an engaging game sessn was introduced for fans to select their favorite players and win prizes, with rapid development support and real-time updates provided every 30 seconds. The AR/VR development company specializes in creating immersive digital experiences that push the boundaries of technology and innovation.

Click here to know more about seamless-end-to-end-mobile-ar-golf-experience/. 

Seamless End-to-End Mobile AR Golf Experience

ulnaoperating
ulnaoperating
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
It is really helpful and superb, I have to admit. I intend to peruse your blog with greater frequency. Although I acknowledge the merit of your argument, I find it impossible to ignore the counterargument. I appreciate it. geometry dash
Edited
2 Months Ago by ulnaoperating
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search