muscle gain

muscle gain

Author
JohnGilbert
Under 7s
Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi. What are the mechanisms of rapid muscle growth?
Edited
3 Months Ago by JohnGilbert
AlbertWesker
AlbertWesker
Under 7s
Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi. I've tried a bunch of these drugs, naturally only those that are legal. What can I say? It's that there is nothing better than hard work and desire to make yourself better. But be that as it may, interest is interest. Here recently discovered a drug called PT-141 https://valhallavitality.com/blog/harnessing-the-power-of-pt-141-unveiling-its-profound-benefits-in-bodybuilding. And holy crap, it's some kind of miracle drug. Seriously. The process of gaining mass has become much easier than it was before. Naturally, before trying a new drug, I went to my doctor and consulted what I could and couldn't do. So, as it turned out, it was originally a drug for the treatment of sexual disorders, so it turns out that it is another plus in the drug's piggy bank.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search