Do you think it's worth it to get a professional photographer there?

Do you think it's worth it to get a professional photographer there?

Author
momser
Under 7s
Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hey everyone! I need your advice. I'm planning my wedding in Paris, and I'm thinking about hiring a wedding photographer. Do you think it's worth it to get a professional photographer there?
bettyvill
bettyvill
Under 7s
Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)

A professional wedding photographer in Paris can capture the magic of your special day against one of the most beautiful backdrops in the world. Paris is iconic for its romantic scenery, and a good photographer will know the best locations and lighting to make your photos look amazing like this https://milanphotographer.com/ . Also, a local photographer would be familiar with the city and can suggest unique spots that you might not think of. Plus, they would likely speak French, which can be really helpful when coordinating logistics on the day.
nadiafish
nadiafish
Under 7s

Start by checking out portfolios online. Look for a style that resonates with you. Some photographers specialize in candid shots, while others might focus on more traditional poses. Reading reviews from other couples can also give you a sense of their reliability and professionalism.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search