business

business

Author
momser
Under 7s
Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hey guys, I just read an interesting article about starting a flipping business. It covers the basics really well, like finding the right items to flip, understanding market trends, and managing finances. Have either of you ever thought about starting a flipping business?
Tags
Edited
2 Months Ago by momser
nadiafish
nadiafish
Under 7s
Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)Under 7s (9 reputation)

I have actually! The idea of finding undervalued items and selling them for a profit sounds exciting. The article mentioned starting with something you're passionate about, which makes sense. For example, if you're into vintage furniture, you already have a good eye for what might be valuable. The article https://resellcalendar.com/news/reselling-101/how-to-start-a-flipping-business/ also talked about budgeting and keeping track of your expenses. It recommended starting with a small budget to minimize risk, and gradually increasing it as you gain more experience.
bettyvill
bettyvill
Under 7s

I liked the section on building a brand and an online presence. It suggested using social media to showcase your items and build a following. This can help attract more buyers and build trust. It also mentioned the importance of good customer service and creating detailed listings with high-quality photos. What about you, C? What stood out to you?
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search