You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Author
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
433 - 16 May 2019 8:08 PM
robstazzz - 16 May 2019 8:05 PM

So you're happy for an innocent living thing to die if it so happens that it was conceived by rape? Why do living things conceived in consexual sex deserve to live more than things conceived by rape?

It's not that I'm happy, I'm saying I'd understand it, and the reason I accept it only with rape is because it is forced, not consensual.
But even then after 6 weeks I'm against it. I can't believe you think this is confusing. 
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

It illustrates the hypocrisy of your positions that you're ok with killing some humans but not others, that's all. It really is an all-or-nothing proposition if you believe that life begins at conception. 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

433 - 16 May 2019 9:10 PM
It illustrates the hypocrisy of your positions that you're ok with killing some humans but not others, that's all. It really is an all-or-nothing proposition if you believe that life begins at conception. 

There is no hypocrisy at all.

Just understanding of some extenuating circumstances that require some flexibility but not an open season on the unborn willy nilly that absolves everyone from all responsibility and control.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 16 May 2019 8:12 PM
jlm8695 - 16 May 2019 7:08 PM

My favourite is the standard "don't tell me what to believe in" that always goes hand in hand with literally forcing their beliefs on others, in this case through FUCKING LAW. 

Organised religion and hypocrisy: Irrevocably joined. 

Yeh and you guys literally do the same thing but it's okay for your type to talk right. Fucking hypocrites.
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

433 - 16 May 2019 8:39 PM
mouflonrouge - 16 May 2019 8:26 PM

It's not really compassionate to the unborn child of a rapist if you think they're not as worthy of life as someone borne of consexual sex. 

Personally, I don't consider a lump of cells a person, so I don't care about aborting either of them. But for someone who claims that that lump of cells is a person and therefore should be protected, I don't know how you can make a distinction based on the manner of their conception. Seems hypocritical to me, or it's just that you don't believe the lump of cells is a person. 

I think you fail to understand anything mate. Clearly you have problems reading my posts.
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

mouflonrouge - 16 May 2019 8:42 PM
433 - 16 May 2019 8:39 PM

It's compassionate to the Mother who was raped.

if it must be done, it should be done as early as possible.

It also encourages people to be more mindful of their actions because not all pregnant girls are victims of rape. Some just want to Abort because it was unplanned or because they are too young but if people are more responsible they will think more about the consequences of their actions.

Do you want us to be less compromising so you can maintain your "all or nothing" demands?

They want a society with no morals, in their fucked up head they think it'll create a better society. 
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
robstazzz - 16 May 2019 10:11 PM

Yeh and you guys literally do the same thing but it's okay for your type to talk right. Fucking hypocrites.

Nah, I fully respect religion. I will never tell someone what to believe in. My family is religious and I like to think I understand more than most the benefits religion and the religious community and how it can positively impact someones life. 

Religion by proxy almost, has played a key part in my quality of life and I am thankful for that. 

However, it's absolutely fucking ridiculous that in 2019 that religion, in a democratic society, can be used to influence laws, especially in regards to womens rights. 

It is their body, their choice. Your asinine arguments about consequences of actions only take in your reality, and that's one that is blinded by your religious beliefs - it should have no real world impact. 

But it does. If that bill actually becomes law in Alabama, many innocent women will die because of someones beliefs. That is inhumane and barbaric. 

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

jlm8695 - 16 May 2019 10:24 PM

Nah, I fully respect religion. I will never tell someone what to believe in. My family is religious and I like to think I understand more than most the benefits religion and the religious community and how it can positively impact someones life. 

Religion by proxy almost, has played a key part in my quality of life and I am thankful for that. 

However, it's absolutely fucking ridiculous that in 2019 that religion, in a democratic society, can be used to influence laws, especially in regards to womens rights. 

It is their body, their choice. Your asinine arguments about consequences of actions only take in your reality, and that's one that is blinded by your religious beliefs - it should have no real world impact. 

But it does. If that bill actually becomes law in Alabama, many innocent women will die because of someones beliefs. That is inhumane and barbaric. 

Woman's rights?

What about the rights of the unborn? It's not just their body their right. There is actually another body growing inside.

Edited
5 Years Ago by mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

robstazzz - 16 May 2019 10:19 PM
mouflonrouge - 16 May 2019 8:42 PM

They want a society with no morals, in their fucked up head they think it'll create a better society. 

A better society with 3500 suicides per year, rampant drug abuse, rampant domestic violence, broken families, loneliness, rampant teen pregnancies and so much sadness.

They are destroying society.

Edited
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 16 May 2019 10:27 PM

Woman's rights?

What about the rights of the unborn? It's not just their body their right. There is actually another body growing inside.

Fuck off
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

jlm8695 - 16 May 2019 10:29 PM
mouflonrouge - 16 May 2019 10:27 PM

Fuck off

Not so virtuous now are you?

telling people to f off and in your immediate post prior trying to tell us its her body and her right to do what she wants with it.

Mmmmm

Edited
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend

mouflonrouge - 16 May 2019 10:31 PM
jlm8695 - 16 May 2019 10:29 PM

Not so virtuous now are you?

telling people to fick off and in your immediate post prior trying to tell us its her body and her right to do what she wants with it.

Mmmmm

Fuck off
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

jlm8695 - 16 May 2019 10:31 PM
mouflonrouge - 16 May 2019 10:31 PM

Fuck off

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

JLM I respect what say abd I haven't had a go at anything you said, and on Alabama law I clearly stated I didn't agree with that. 
One thing I don't agree with you on is this idea that because it's 2019 it is okay to change certain rules in religions. 
At the same time I am never one to impose my Christian beliefs on others but I will defend Christianity till the end when you have dickheads attacking it on here day in day out, yet no bad words against any other religion. 
Is it a sin to get an abortion? Yes it is. Is it a sin to get an abortion if it as rape? Yes it is. But for the 50th time although a sin I wouldn't support a law that stops people from doing it within the 6 weeks. 
Is it such a fucking sin to simply have an opinion where I think it shouldn't be allowed after that?
And honestly where do we draw the line so if you're okay with it, then how many months in is it too far for you to be considered immoral?
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Unsurprising really.

https://thehumanist.com/commentary/linking-religion-teen-pregnancy-theres-map
https://soapboxie.com/social-issues/Religion-Atheism-and-Teen-Pregnancy
https://datadrivenviewpoints.com/2013/06/18/teen-pregnancy-and-the-bible-belt/
https://www.citylab.com/equity/2012/04/teen-birthrates-are-way-down-still-high-these-states/1735/

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Robstazz wrote:

Thank you. In future shut the fuck up you piece of shit and don't ever tell me what I should or shouldn't believe in, what I teach my kids to believe in, and what a Christian school has a right to teach or not to teach, and let the Christians live there life the way they choose you hypocritical fuckwit.

I didn't. I specifically said you are free to believe what you want to believe.

I asked a simple question and you went all retarded talking about things I didn't bring up, talked about a rapist getting 10 years as if I'm okay with it, then brought in how there's a chance of getting pregnant even when you've tried not to ect ect ect. All these things that had fuck all to do with what I said.

I never said you were OK with it. I said how can it be fair or just that someone who gets an abortion from rape gets more of a jail sentence than a rapist. Well? Why don't you answer that question? 

Abortion before 6 weeks is fine you fruit loop, if by then you haven't made up your mind and there's a heartbeat then it's murder for me that's what I believe. People need to learn to be responsible.

I just find it so fucking retarded that it's perfectly normal for a dumb fuck like you to continue to attack Christians at every attempt, yet complain when a Christian hasn't attacked you, but simply tells you their belief.

No. Because comprehension is obviously not your strong suit I'll spell this out. I am not attacking Christians in general. I am objecting to Christians telling other people how to live their lives. And in this case passing laws that directly impinge on the non-religious peoples right to choose. If you don't want people to tell you how to live your life where do you get off telling other people how to live theirs? Because this is exactly what these laws do. It's mind-blowing that you cannot see these laws as an attack on a persons right to choose. Again. If Christians don't believe in abortion don't get one.

7th day adventists don't believe in blood transfusions. Fine, don't get one but can you imagine if they tried to pass a law that said NOBODY can get a blood transfusion. Can you actually not see how fucked up that would be. 

Fuck I'd hate to see how disrespectful and pathetic your kids turn out considering how badly you lack any morals.

A poor ad hominen attack without any substantive basis or frame of reference. Let me paraphrase you. I'd hate to see how pathetic your kids turn out based on your woeful reasonal and lack of critical thinking skills. Obviously your kids will be brainwashed drones forced into a belief system not of their choosing and unable to distinguish fact from fiction. 

For someone who thinks he's so smart you clearly don't have a clue about how to debate anything.

Delusional and ironic based on the above.

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Muz
Muz
Legend

Name a single law passed by the government that affects your ability to practise your religion.

Member since 2008.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

To fuckwit,
1. You don't believe I'm free to believe what I want to believe when you claim Christian schools shouldn't be able to educate the kids on what's right and wrong according to the bible. You have also stated government funding should be cut to these schools because of their beliefs. But yeh you're just a nice guy that wants everyone to be free to believe in what they want. 
2. You said how can it be fair, where the fuck do you have any evidence of me saying it is fair, and what the fuck has that got to do with abortion being either acceptable or not? 
But to simply answer your pathetic waste of a time question, my answer is that a rapist should get life in prison, and by life I mean never to be released not the current life sentence which is 25 years if I'm correct. 
3. There is going to be a law regardless you clown, and religion or no religion clearly it is a better law to limit these things instead of everyone being free to do whatever that want. I mean if at 6 weeks old you don't think there's anything wrong with abortion, then when is it wrong? What amount of time in your opinion is it wrong to then get an abortion? Or is it never wrong in your twisted head?
4. No need to answer that, I think you make a shocking dad and family man, and you think the exact same way so nothing there to answer. 

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 17 May 2019 11:22 AM

Name a single law passed by the government that affects your ability to practise your religion.

Currently none. And that's how it should be kept. I'm not the one asking for the changes, it is your lot demanding changes. 
Like Isreal Falou not being allowed to have a belief. Or wait. He can have it, but don't you dare share it. 
You would be first to jump up and down celebrating like a fairy for a law to come out where if someone did something like that they could lose their job and be fined...oh wait that shits already happening.
Muz
Muz
Legend

robstazzz - 17 May 2019 12:58 PM
To fuckwit,
1. You don't believe I'm free to believe what I want to believe when you claim Christian schools shouldn't be able to educate the kids on what's right and wrong according to the bible. You have also stated government funding should be cut to these schools because of their beliefs. But yeh you're just a nice guy that wants everyone to be free to believe in what they want. 
2. You said how can it be fair, where the fuck do you have any evidence of me saying it is fair, and what the fuck has that got to do with abortion being either acceptable or not? 
But to simply answer your pathetic waste of a time question, my answer is that a rapist should get life in prison, and by life I mean never to be released not the current life sentence which is 25 years if I'm correct. 
3. There is going to be a law regardless you clown, and religion or no religion clearly it is a better law to limit these things instead of everyone being free to do whatever that want. I mean if at 6 weeks old you don't think there's anything wrong with abortion, then when is it wrong? What amount of time in your opinion is it wrong to then get an abortion? Or is it never wrong in your twisted head?
4. No need to answer that, I think you make a shocking dad and family man, and you think the exact same way so nothing there to answer. 

How very Christian.  

Member since 2008.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Munrubenmuz - 17 May 2019 1:45 PM
robstazzz - 17 May 2019 12:58 PM

How very Christian.  

Yeh because I said I'm a great Christian with zero faults. 
How very stupid of you. 

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

robstazzz - 17 May 2019 2:06 PM
Munrubenmuz - 17 May 2019 1:45 PM

Yeh because I said I'm a great Christian with zero faults. 
How very stupid of you. 

And the Lord said, doth be not a cock to one another.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

paulbagzFC - 17 May 2019 2:22 PM
robstazzz - 17 May 2019 2:06 PM

And the Lord said, doth be not a cock to one another.

-PB

Can you please let Munrubz, Arsenal and Sub7 know please?

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

mouflonrouge - 17 May 2019 3:05 PM

Nah only we get warnings lol. These idiots are that fucked in the head they think they are free to throw unlimited amount of insults, and then we can't retaliate because we believe in God. Like as if to say being Christian means keep your mouth shut, don't have an opinion, however if you are perfect ( which no one on earth is ) then you can talk. 
They make me laugh. 
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

robstazzz - 17 May 2019 3:13 PM

Nah only we get warnings lol. These idiots are that fucked in the head they think they are free to throw unlimited amount of insults, and then we can't retaliate because we believe in God. Like as if to say being Christian means keep your mouth shut, don't have an opinion, however if you are perfect ( which no one on earth is ) then you can talk. 
They make me laugh. 

What did I do?
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Pot calling the kettle black.
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

sub007 - 17 May 2019 3:43 PM
robstazzz - 17 May 2019 3:13 PM

What did I do?

I was reading the post inbetween working, apologies I didn't see your name there lol. 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Wash I love how all of sudden Paul cs alter ego . And robstazz are now playing the victim . Pathetic 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 17 May 2019 3:44 PM

Pot calling the kettle black.

I am more than willing to extend my hand to you, but you guys continuously show disrespect such as ridicule me, others about our sacred beliefs and religion and say that we should not have an opinion on social issues like marriage and abortion. I mean why?

We have our beliefs and we believe that there is actually a living human inside a woman's womb and this living human deserves respect too.

But at the same time, we have been more than willing to show compromise despite our beliefs in actually understanding that there can be extenuating circumstances such as:
1) the well being of the mother, and
2) rape.

As such we accept abortion in those circumstances but the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Obviously a late term abortion is unacceptable. It should be to you too! Have you seen scans of a fetus in its late term? It looks very human to me, and it has a heartbeat and you can actually hear it and feel it too.

The line needs to be drawn somewhere, and Christians have been willing to draw that line. The activists however want it all their way.

Edited
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 17 May 2019 4:42 PM
Wash I love how all of sudden Paul cs alter ego . And robstazz are now playing the victim . Pathetic 

I'm playing victim how?
Am I not supposed to answer questions directed at me?

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search