You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Author
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
mouflonrouge - 17 May 2019 5:14 PM
sub007 - 17 May 2019 3:44 PM

I am more than willing to extend my hand to you, but you guys continuously show disrespect such as ridicule me, others about our sacred beliefs and religion and say that we should not have an opinion on social issues like marriage and abortion. I mean why?

We have our beliefs and we believe that there is actually a living human inside a woman's womb and this living human deserves respect too.

But at the same time, we have been more than willing to show compromise despite our beliefs in actually understanding that there can be extenuating circumstances such as:
1) the well being of the mother, and
2) rape.

As such we accept abortion in those circumstances but the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Obviously a late term abortion is unacceptable. It should be to you too! Have you seen scans of a fetus in its late term? It looks very human to me, and it has a heartbeat and you can actually hear it and feel it too.

The line needs to be drawn somewhere, and Christians have been willing to draw that line. The activists however want it all their way.

👍I don't understand where these people actually stand with abortion. Are they all for it no matter how many months pregnant the woman is, or do they just want the 6 weeks extended and if so then how long into pregnancy do they think it is wrong to get an abortion?

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

robstazzz - 17 May 2019 6:14 PM

👍I don't understand where these people actually stand with abortion. Are they all for it no matter how many months pregnant the woman is, or do they just want the 6 weeks extended and if so then how long into pregnancy do they think it is wrong to get an abortion?

20 weeks for me.

Edit: 24 weeks as that's when the nervous system is developed and the baby can now feel pain.
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

sub007 - 17 May 2019 3:44 PM

I am more than willing to extend my hand to you, but you guys continuously show disrespect such as ridicule me, others about our sacred beliefs and religion and say that we should not have an opinion on social issues like marriage and abortion. I mean why?

We have our beliefs and we believe that there is actually a living human inside a woman's womb and this living human deserves respect too.

But at the same time, we have been more than willing to show compromise despite our beliefs in actually understanding that there can be extenuating circumstances such as:
1) the well being of the mother, and
2) rape.

As such we accept abortion in those circumstances but the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Obviously a late term abortion is unacceptable. It should be to you too! Have you seen scans of a fetus in its late term? It looks very human to me, and it has a heartbeat and you can actually hear it and feel it too.

The line needs to be drawn somewhere, and Christians have been willing to draw that line. The activists however want it all their way.

Because your arguments on every topic are badly motivated and disingenuous and nearly all of your posts are attempts to troll. You give other people shit as well and when you cop it in return or when people call you out for trolling, being disingenuous or being badly motivated, you have a whinge and play the victim.
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
sub007
sub007
World Class

robstazzz - 17 May 2019 3:55 PM
sub007 - 17 May 2019 3:43 PM

I was reading the post inbetween working, apologies I didn't see your name there lol. 

All good.
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

sub007 - 17 May 2019 6:31 PM
robstazzz - 17 May 2019 6:14 PM

20 weeks for me.

Do you know what it currently at in Australia?
sub007
sub007
World Class

robstazzz - 17 May 2019 6:41 PM
sub007 - 17 May 2019 6:31 PM

Do you know what it currently at in Australia?

Depends on the State.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Australia

Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

sub007 - 17 May 2019 6:42 PM
robstazzz - 17 May 2019 6:41 PM

Depends on the State.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Australia

Thanks sub. 
sub007
sub007
World Class

robstazzz - 17 May 2019 6:44 PM
sub007 - 17 May 2019 6:42 PM

Thanks sub. 

All good.
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

sub007 - 17 May 2019 6:33 PM

Because your arguments on every topic are badly motivated and disingenuous and nearly all of your posts are attempts to troll. You give other people shit as well and when you cop it in return or when people call you out for trolling, being disingenuous or being badly motivated, you have a whinge and play the victim.

I can assure you that all my posts are genuinely my thoughts and opinions.

I'm sorry you think they are trollish. Also not my problem that you think they are trollish. You are just ill equipped to deal with them and that is something you need to come to terms with.

sub007
sub007
World Class

mouflonrouge - 17 May 2019 6:51 PM

I'm sorry you think they are trollish. Also not my problem that you think they are trollish. You are just ill equipped to deal with them and that is something you need to come to terms with.

Imagine thinking people will believe that. Most posters have realised that you're a shit stirring troll by now.
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

You are a disingenuous troll, Robstazzz is just genuinely stupid.
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

433 - 17 May 2019 7:06 PM

Haha okay dumb fuck. 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Why do you say that? What is it that is so bad with my posts?

Or is it because you can't handle it and need to resort to insults. You put yourself down, not others. You have chosen the low road. As long as you are happy with that.

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 17 May 2019 6:56 PM

Imagine thinking people will believe that. Most posters have realised that you're a shit stirring troll by now.

Who are these posters that think I am a troll? All I see is 5 or 6 ill equipped people that might say so, but I don't think most of the forum is in that category.

Why are you speaking on behalf of most people?

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Sigh. Typical 8chan  response.  
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

mouflonrouge - 17 May 2019 7:26 PM

Why do you say that? What is it that is so bad with my posts?

Or is it because you can't handle it and need to resort to insults. You put yourself down, not others. You have chosen the low road. As long as you are happy with that.

Stop complaining he gave you a better wrap then he gave me 😂
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

WGMG: Theft @ my work, and staff that are completely unreliable
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

NicCarBel - 19 May 2019 9:09 PM
WGMG: Theft @ my work, and staff that are completely unreliable

+1, my bro and I have a business together, employing about 12 people.
We have had 2 case's of theft this year.
We have warehousing and our offices are on the mezzanine - cash taken from 4 peoples wallets......
We have 1 good likely suspect but got to catch them in the act, cameras now installed.

Love Football

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

LFC. - 20 May 2019 1:00 PM

We have warehousing and our offices are on the mezzanine - cash taken from 4 peoples wallets......
We have 1 good likely suspect but got to catch them in the act, cameras now installed.

Good luck with that. It sucks when there are people like that.

I hope you nab them.

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Thanks.

Love Football

rusty
rusty
World Class
World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Ive never participated in this thread but I just wanted everyone to know that there's a guy a work who sits behind me who eats all fucking day.  His mouth is literally addicted to moving up and down like the pistons in an automobile, while making disgusting mouthy chewing noises that make me want to bash his head in with a shovel.  Like yesterday I heard him making these disgusting slurping noises, as if he was eating ramen or something so I turn around and turns out he’s eating a fucking sandwich!  Then half hour later he starts munching on a kilo a grapes, one slippery grape at a time in precisely 30 second intervals.  Just when I think the torture stops he starts back up again, it never ends.  Other than that a nice guy.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

rusty - 21 May 2019 3:52 PM
Ive never participated in this thread but I just wanted everyone to know that there's a guy a work who sits behind me who eats all fucking day.  His mouth is literally addicted to moving up and down like the pistons in an automobile, while making disgusting mouthy chewing noises that make me want to bash his head in with a shovel.  Like yesterday I heard him making these disgusting slurping noises, as if he was eating ramen or something so I turn around and turns out he’s eating a fucking sandwich!  Then half hour later he starts munching on a kilo a grapes, one slippery grape at a time in precisely 30 second intervals.  Just when I think the torture stops he starts back up again, it never ends.  Other than that a nice guy.

Welcome aboard Russ.

Member since 2008.

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

I used work with someone who would drink a 3 litre bottle of Coke in a day as well as eating a steady stream of junkfood during the course of the day.  

Hopefully he's dead now.  
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

LFC. - 20 May 2019 1:00 PM

I could go on a very, very long WGMG about our suspect, but I really can't be bothered right now, maybe tomorrow.
I mean, thank f*** she quit, but that's possibly gonna make investigating the theft a bit harder. But the way she quit makes her even more dodgy.
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

WGMG:

- Had a new client last week all set to go, agreed to the service I offered to them so I sent them the invoice with the account details. Then today I get an e-mail from them saying they want to put the project on hold for now but they'll contact me in future when they're ready to commence. I've been around long enough not to hold my breath, but I could have really used the $ right now. Meanwhile the parasites in government can fleece you for every kind of bullshit under the sun via their revenue collectors and they make sure they get paid more of your money to piss up against the wall. 

- Bought a new lead for my MacBook at the start of the month, because the one I've had for 6 years now is frayed at one end with the wire exposed. Had the new one barely a fortnight and there's a crack in the coating at the connector end- I noticed it first because the lights were dim and I made out a green light flashing through the crack in the cable. If you bend the cable around you can actually hear the thing sparking. Took it back to the store with the receipt but they won't replace it because they say it's been dropped or something and not covered by their refunds policy. So somehow I've managed to have the other lead for 6 years and it lasts most of that time despite the wear and tear, but this brand new lead somehow has been damaged by my negligence?

There's $120 I might as well have flushed down the toilet. Get fucked. 

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

rusty - 21 May 2019 3:52 PM

Sounds like someone I live with
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro

Captain Haddock - 23 May 2019 3:55 PM
WGMG:

- Had a new client last week all set to go, agreed to the service I offered to them so I sent them the invoice with the account details. Then today I get an e-mail from them saying they want to put the project on hold for now but they'll contact me in future when they're ready to commence. I've been around long enough not to hold my breath, but I could have really used the $ right now. Meanwhile the parasites in government can fleece you for every kind of bullshit under the sun via their revenue collectors and they make sure they get paid more of your money to piss up against the wall. 

- Bought a new lead for my MacBook at the start of the month, because the one I've had for 6 years now is frayed at one end with the wire exposed. Had the new one barely a fortnight and there's a crack in the coating at the connector end- I noticed it first because the lights were dim and I made out a green light flashing through the crack in the cable. If you bend the cable around you can actually hear the thing sparking. Took it back to the store with the receipt but they won't replace it because they say it's been dropped or something and not covered by their refunds policy. So somehow I've managed to have the other lead for 6 years and it lasts most of that time despite the wear and tear, but this brand new lead somehow has been damaged by my negligence?

There's $120 I might as well have flushed down the toilet. Get fucked. 

That’s effed. Is it a genuine charger though? Would be good to go see an Apple store if you live in a city
Captain Haddock
Captain Haddock
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

It is a genuine charger. The nearest Apple store is about 30 minutes' drive away, would depend on me being close enough to go in an enquire.

There are only two intellectually honest debate tactics: (a) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts, or (b) pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic. All other debate tactics are intellectually dishonest - John T. Reed

The Most Popular Presidential Candidate Of All Time (TM) cant go to a sports stadium in the country he presides over. Figure that one out...

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

WGMG: Foxtel is now dropping MUTV, LFCTV and Chelsea TV, as well as their Tottenham and City content, redirecting their resources to sports aussies love... so essentially doing nothing.  They say ESPN have acquired the f.a cup rights but their feed is always so grainy and garbage.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

scubaroo - 26 May 2019 1:40 PM
WGMG: Foxtel is now dropping MUTV, LFCTV and Chelsea TV, as well as their Tottenham and City content, redirecting their resources to sports aussies love... so essentially doing nothing.  They say ESPN have acquired the f.a cup rights but their feed is always so grainy and garbage.

Fox Sports is dead.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search