Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Author
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
kewell26 wrote:
views on the epl are because of the obvious kick, run and hoe for the best tactics that a lot of teams employ. it isnt near the quality of the other major leagues, where skill is more prevalent.
revolves on his youth coaching views, of as much touch as possible. its the only real way forward if australia want to win anything. kids have to develop basic control and skills

"craig foster makes baby jesus cry" does that go with ur thoughts on intelligent posts??
So how many English teams were in the CL Semi Finals? No im posting sense. Skulls alcohol.
kewell26
kewell26
Weekender
Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)Weekender (27 reputation)

ok what u need other than skill is luck.
man u had the skill as did liverpool, watever many may say.
chelsea on the other hand won many games through luck. ther are many instances where they nearly conceded and then go on to score very late on ie celtic.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

kewell26 wrote:
chelsea on the other hand won many games through luck. ther are many instances where they nearly conceded and then go on to score very late on ie celtic.
If you don't start driblling shit ohhhh wait you are. Don worry
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

kewell26 wrote:

Chelsea didn't win late because of luck, they won late because they kept putting on pressure. They don't play attractive football though. Liverpool only play with skill on their day. Man Utd and Arsenal are both very good teams to watch.

you are spraying shit, however, this is not the kind of shit that is welcomed in the lounge, you are very much pushing the envelope.
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Well, now that my must see viewing is done, it's time for a celebratory drink or two. I know the Socceroos didn't get up, but my Knights triumphed 22-18 to put last week's horror behind them :-)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

what was the score from the Storm match??

Also, Guest & Afroman are still taking resumes for their plans for world domination...will you submit yours?
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Quote:
what was the score from the Storm match??

Storm won 26-10. What do I need in my resume?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

howmany shots you can donw in 5 minutes...and anything else you may deem to be beneficial to world domination.
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
howmany shots you can donw in 5 minutes...and anything else you may deem to be beneficial to world domination.
6 in 2 minutes at last count for me :D
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

only 6?? you're not trying hard enough..3 Tequilas in 30 desonds is the minumum requirement, we need a line of defence against Craig Foster...
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

only 6?? you're not trying hard enough..3 Tequilas in 30 desonds is the minumum requirement, we need a line of defence against Craig Foster...
Tequila doesn't count as a spirit. Too weak. I mean best spirit ever. Lets have bull fighting.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

No, bull fighting is inhumain...the animals have no choice but to die...lets take bullfighters and put them in a ring with a bear.
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
No, bull fighting is inhumain...the animals have no choice but to die...lets take bullfighters and put them in a ring with a bear.
Ok then.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Ok then.

We need one of those scantly clad birds who holds up the card to tell us what round it is...where's Terrificj when you need her??
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Ok then.

We need one of those scantly clad birds who holds up the card to tell us what round it is...where's Terrificj when you need her??
Lol has she dropped off the face of the earth. I have more posts Julia :p
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

She probably read what we said the other night and died of embarassment :P
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
She probably read what we said the other night and died of embarassment :P
Lol. Sorry Julia.
Legend

afromanGT went off FromtheFence came on :|
Legend

Were art thou Julia?
Legend

I have figured out how to take over the worlds agricultural system. We simply add alot of salt to the major rivers which in turn will cause salinity which in turn wwill dehydrate the plants killing them off. All we need is a plot of land to grow food on to sell to the world.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

For That we have Tasmania or New Zealand...they're not used for anything else...

We haven't considered the possibility that Julia has actually found something better to do... but how could you have something better to do than take over the world in a bizarre fashion and furthermore (possibly more importantly) remove Craig Foster fromt he pedistal which he seems to have firmly jammed his behind upon.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

alas...this blasted double posting reas it's ugly head once again...i shall bludgeon you do death with my own ignorance!
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
For That we have Tasmania or New Zealand...they're not used for anything else...

We haven't considered the possibility that Julia has actually found something better to do... but how could you have something better to do than take over the world in a bizarre fashion and furthermore (possibly more importantly) remove Craig Foster fromt he pedistal which he seems to have firmly jammed his behind upon.
NFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

I love my unscheduled/weekly Tuesday night drinking. Seriously, Tuesday is often overlooked as a drinking day purely because it's in the middle of the working week. Well, I say screw tradition. I shall get drunk on Tuesday night!
Legend

CWBush wrote:
I love my unscheduled/weekly Tuesday night drinking. Seriously, Tuesday is often overlooked as a drinking day purely because it's in the middle of the working week. Well, I say screw tradition. I shall get drunk on Tuesday night!
Here here. Though I have soccer so no alcohol. Wednesday for me :)
Legend

Blatant bump.......
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

NFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

dont you mean "NSFW"?? if your not going to speak english, you could atleast not speak it properly.

CWBush wrote:

Here's to midweek drinking *clink*

...and Ski season in NZ has always been punctuated by piss-ups on Wednesday night, for the record ;)
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

NFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

dont you mean "NSFW"?? if your not going to speak english, you could atleast not speak it properly.

CWBush wrote:

Here's to midweek drinking *clink*

...and Ski season in NZ has always been punctuated by piss-ups on Wednesday night, for the record ;)

NFW = No F _ _ _ _ ng Way
Legend

LEgally you can only quote 10% of a book. Does that mean 10 people can quote 100% legally.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:

NFW = No F _ _ _ _ ng Way

An ordinary person would have jsut said thusly...
I take it that was pertaining to that julia may have found something better to do, and i agree fully.

Guest wrote:

LEgally you can only quote 10% of a book. Does that mean 10 people can quote 100% legally.

I guess so...is that like how you can use 30 seconds of a song without having to pay loyalties?? that is why you will never find a track on a CD that is less than 30 seconds...

In the meantime...more booze!!
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search