Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Author
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
I could unconfuse it all for you, but I think this site is "G-Rated"...
Well explain when we take over the world.....

Ok, but only if we get on eof those sofas that Psychiatrists get...
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
I could unconfuse it all for you, but I think this site is "G-Rated"...
Well explain when we take over the world.....

Ok, but only if we get on eof those sofas that Psychiatrists get...
Hmmmm what about a futon?

Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Damn MSN sharing so slow :(
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

that's microsoft for you.

No, i dont want a Futon...i want one of those damn psychiatrists couches!!

and where the fuck are Terrificj and CWBush??
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
that's microsoft for you.

No, i dont want a Futon...i want one of those damn psychiatrists couches!!

and where the fuck are Terrificj and CWBush??
They have left us. The last men standing Afroman :|
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

we should so be starting a rumour about them...
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
we should so be starting a rumour about them...
Well they were seen on the couch together one time......
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

and what happened to that expensive bottle of pinot we keep under the bar??
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Hey were are the Spanish flags?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

Oohhh, damn that IS a good one...

...and what's that noise??
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

Oohhh, damn that IS a good one...

...and what's that noise??
Is it coming from that closet ?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

no...not the closet...i dont think...but somehwere nearby... should we investigate??
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
no...not the closet...i dont think...but somehwere nearby... should we investigate??
Why not.......
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

do you really want to see CWBush without any pants on?? :P

is't coming from over here *points to the door at the back*
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
do you really want to see CWBush without any pants on?? :P

is't coming from over here *points to the door at the back*
Thats were we keep the tequilla for Craig Foster defence!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe not CW but Julia :P:D
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Definately Julia :P where art thou Julia??

we must protect the Tequila at any cost!!
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Definately Julia :P where art thou Julia??

we must protect the Tequila at any cost!!
Quick we will protect it in our blood stream *takes quadruple shot*
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

have you ever tried alcohol intravenously?? *hangs bottly upside-down*
Legend

FTF and Erebus get in here and help us drink!
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

...and Oh yeah!! and anybody else who's handy with a bottle!!

and Julia's been on, do you think she's read this?? :P
Legend

We can only hope not :P
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:

I was kinda hanging out for a spanking :P
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:

Somebody likes there bondage :P
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:

who said anything about bondage?? dont pretend liek you wouldn't enjoy a spanking from a nice bird :P
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:

who said anything about bondage?? dont pretend liek you wouldn't enjoy a spanking from a nice bird :P
Lol how dare you incinuate that :p
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

You spelled "insinuate" wrong. and i'll insinuate what I like...just wait until some other unsuspecting forumite staggers unwittingly into here and we've turned this place from a loungo into a "house of ilrepute"... :P
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
You spelled "insinuate" wrong. and i'll insinuate what I like...just wait until some other unsuspecting forumite staggers unwittingly into here and we've turned this place from a loungo into a "house of ilrepute"... :P
Thats what she said. BURN!
Saw
Saw
Fan
Fan (90 reputation)Fan (90 reputation)Fan (90 reputation)Fan (90 reputation)Fan (90 reputation)Fan (90 reputation)Fan (90 reputation)Fan (90 reputation)Fan (90 reputation)Fan (90 reputation)Fan (90 reputation)

/me backs away slowly from this thread. (wierdos)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Saw wrote:

It's your own fault for coming in here :P

and if you read the whole thread, you'd know that this is just taking the piss.
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Saw wrote:

It's your own fault for coming in here :P

and if you read the whole thread, you'd know that this is just taking the piss.
Yes when piss constitutes rum, bourborn, scotch, tequilla, vodka, goon sack, beer and multiple other spirits and acloholic beverages.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search