Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Alphaman's Freaky Funky Llounge

Author
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
You forgot Bailey's, Absinth, Gin, Midoori & butterscotch. And no goon sacks in here thankyou very much.

I told you some forumite would accidently stagger in here and would explode.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
You forgot Bailey's, Absinth, Gin, Midoori & butterscotch. And no goon sacks in here thankyou very much.

I told you some forumite would accidently stagger in here and would explode.
That you did :D
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Of course i did, I'm always right.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
Except that time when you said the aliens were coming......
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

But they ARE i have the scars to prove it *looks around suspiciously*
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Guest wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

But they ARE i have the scars to prove it *looks around suspiciously*
Yes sure now take the ritalin.
Legend

This is space filler guys. Now your heads will blow up and where the hell are Julia and CWB?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

CWBush has probably gone back to his surf rowing :P
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

I'm here! Fear not!

What's this about surf rowing?

I recently got a rather popular MMORPG (which shall remain nameless) and it consumes more of my time than it should. I'm only on now because it's server downtime >_>

Can't wait for the A-League and EPL seasons to start. I'm bored shitless with NRL.

Goon for the win, by the way. Until you've lived in college, you cannot truly appreciate the qualities of an alcoholic beverage that is $10 for four litres. :d/
Legend

CWBush wrote:
I'm here! Fear not!

I recently got a rather popular MMORPG (which shall remain nameless) and it consumes more of my time than it should. I'm only on now because it's server downtime >_>

Can't wait for the A-League and EPL seasons to start. I'm bored shitless with NRL.

Goon for the win, by the way. Until you've lived in college, you cannot truly appreciate the qualities of an alcoholic beverage that is $10 for four litres. :d/
Aghhhhhh goon. You must burn BURN! As for NRL it is shit though my local team are doing well (Go Parra I spose) And it better not be WoW or I will burn you after I burn you for the goon comment.
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

NRL over AFL and S14 anyday. The only league I rate above it (in Australia) is the A-League.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

CWBush wrote:
I'm here! Fear not!

*shrugs* just something "ASRL kicks off..." in your msn name...and in my world revolcing arouns sport...Aus Sport Rowing League...yes, it exists...sad innit?? :P

as for warcraft...you fucking SADCASE!!!!!!

you're only bored with NRL because we beat you 44-0 :d/

...and i wouldn't drink goon if YOU paid ME.

have you been reading up on everything that's been said mate?? :P
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

Quote:

I live in a country town without a cinema, access to sporting teams of any consequence, and no single/childless women. It was either get WoW or develop a drug habit. I figure World of WarCraft is cheaper >_>
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

CWBush wrote:
Quote:

I live in a country town without a cinema, access to sporting teams of any consequence, and no single/childless women. It was either get WoW or develop a drug habit. I figure World of WarCraft is cheaper >_>

well...you COULD argue that...or you could argue that using "smileys" like ">_>" is already taking a far more drastic and disturbing toll on you.
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

The damage was done far before I got WoW. The downfalls of having so many friends who are into that anime/Runequest/web comic shit.
Legend

CWBush wrote:
The damage was done far before I got WoW. The downfalls of having so many friends who are into that anime/Runequest/web comic shit.
You better not star using WoW terms on here :P
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro

ZOMG l2stfu n00b >_>

Haha
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

I suggest we beat him to death with his own ergonomic keyboard and mouse.
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
I suggest we beat him to death with his own ergonomic keyboard and mouse.
Yes with those worn out buttons and mouse ball/laser they should be useless now.
Legend

CWBush wrote:
ZOMG l2stfu n00b >_>

Haha
Burn Burn BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:

Yes with those worn out buttons and mouse ball/laser they should be useless now.

well...almost useless...
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Quote:

well...almost useless...
Grevious bodilly harm does not count.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Since when?? GBH always counts. If i can get arrested for it, it bloody counts.
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Since when?? GBH always counts. If i can get arrested for it, it bloody counts.
But I can get arrested for indecent exposure in public does that count?
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

I'd like to see you indecently expose a keyboard and mouse.
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
You watch me ;)
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

This can only be bad
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Hump de Bump this thread to the top.
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Give me some leather straps and we will see :D
Erebus
Erebus
Legend

FYI I am not going to sticky this thread as there is no need to. You guys keep it at the top of the page all the time anyway.

BY stickying it, it makes out that its "important" :P
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search