P.U.I. (Posting Under the Influence)

P.U.I. (Posting Under the Influence)

Author
socceroos_fan
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Afro; :P
socceroos_fan wrote:
Ok im ANM SOOOO GONNEEE buy guy is here in undferpants anf so artethe aewesomest peopppple imcludoing jesssss :PP_)))

Translation: Ok I am so gone and a guy is here in his underpants and so are the awesomest people including Jess (not in their underwear though :P)

That next one was the same, but I was determined to type properly haha

socceroos_fan wrote:
HOW DAREW YOU FAAAF. sajks you r s]coooool :") :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

JEss is awesome.

Translation: How dare you fag! Jks your cool :) Jess is awesome.

And then I was calling you a faggot. I got angry at 11.mvfc.11 too, calling him a faggot and gay. Apparently I'm more straight when drunk.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

I hear you were womanising like Barney Stinson last night :P I wish I had the money to head up there.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

so wait... S_Fan is straight drunk but gay sober
Bonkers
Bonkers
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
will be attending this thread tomorrow night. wish it was tonight.
avy1990
avy1990
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Friday and Saturday night this weekend. Might make an appearance. lol
Ultimate
Ultimate
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

The Doctor wrote:
so wait... S_Fan is straight drunk but gay sober

Im still trying to figure out if backspace underwear man meant that he was getting some...
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

I will be populating this thread again quite a lot over the coming weeks. :D
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

jesus
The Doctor
The Doctor
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

i think this should be retitled 'Scouse is Stoned + anybody who is pissed' thread
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
The Doctor wrote:
i think this should be retitled 'Scouse is Stoned + anybody who is pissed' thread

Pretty accurate :P

scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

Very accurate
TWGF
TWGF
Super Fan
Super Fan (124 reputation)Super Fan (124 reputation)Super Fan (124 reputation)Super Fan (124 reputation)Super Fan (124 reputation)Super Fan (124 reputation)Super Fan (124 reputation)Super Fan (124 reputation)Super Fan (124 reputation)Super Fan (124 reputation)Super Fan (124 reputation)

Disgusting.

Alcohol should be banned.
Bonkers
Bonkers
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

TWGF wrote:
Disgusting.

Alcohol should be banned.

who ever said anything about alcohol???
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

yeah i agree fuck off alcohol
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Alcohol being banned would save me a fuck ton of money. Ban booze and legalise weed!

There are too many drunk fights anyway. Do you ever hear about two stoned guys getting into a fight? No. That's because stoners are mellow.
"What the hell did you call me?"
"Dude, you're an arsehole."
:cool: *takes another toke* "Yeah, I guess I am a bit."
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

hahaha. Yes.
avy1990
avy1990
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Alcohol is good though, drugs are for douches.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

So judgemental, alcohol is linked to more injuries, deaths and psychological illnesses than marijuana. The effects of Marijuana are that people become mellow and/or euphoric. Happy people, not sad, angru drunks.

How often do you hear about people in a fatal car accident being intoxicated? That doesn't happen on Marijuana, because stoned drivers are cautious drivers. When you're stoned, anything over 10km/h feels like 200km/h.

When you're drunk, you lose your sense of balance, your ability to form new memories and you get dehydrated and hungover.

When you get stoned you lose some short term memory, but all you do is sit there and get hungry. You have to consume roughly a quarter ounce of weed in the space of 8-12 hours before you start to get dehydrated. To put that in perspective, you'd effectively have to smoke a pack of cigarettes worth of weed, which is a huge effort, just to start getting dehydrated.

So in conclusion, Marinjana is less draining on society (police, accidents, fights, hospitals), less draining on the body (liver, kidneys intestines, colon) and far more stimulating for the food industry.

The reason marijuana is illegal is not because it's "bad" for people, you can have a bad high as much as you can have a shit night out on the piss - as the anti-marijuana commercials were so quick to tell you. The reason it's illegal is because the government just can't effective police the growth of it, and therefore can't tax it. If they could tax it efficiently, it would become legal in a heartbeat.
Bonkers
Bonkers
Pro

fuck i hate pro weed lobbyists
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

I'm not lobbying, I'm just stating the facts. I'm pro-choice. Do whatever the hell you want, but give me the luxury to do the same.
Bonkers
Bonkers
Pro

why the fuck does it matter. you can still get some if you really need it. if it was legal then people who otherwise wouldnt touch it would start using it. theres the whole gateway drug issue too.. to argue pro-choice or whatever you want to call it would be plainly irresponsible. would you like to legalise petty crime too cause sometimes I cant be bothered paying for things but I do it anyway. Itd be so much better if I had the choice to shoplift and get off scott-free. :roll:

that'll be the last i have to say about this cause its a dead issue.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
Alcohol being banned would save me a fuck ton of money. Ban booze and legalise weed!

There are too many drunk fights anyway. Do you ever hear about two stoned guys getting into a fight? No. That's because stoners are mellow.
"What the hell did you call me?"
"Dude, you're an arsehole."
:cool: *takes another toke* "Yeah, I guess I am a bit."

sounds like me sober though :lol:
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Bonkers wrote:
why the fuck does it matter. you can still get some if you really need it. if it was legal then people who otherwise wouldnt touch it would start using it. theres the whole gateway drug issue too.. to argue pro-choice or whatever you want to call it would be plainly irresponsible. would you like to legalise petty crime too cause sometimes I cant be bothered paying for things but I do it anyway. Itd be so much better if I had the choice to shoplift and get off scott-free. :roll:

that'll be the last i have to say about this cause its a dead issue.

Anything can be a greatway drug FFS. And there are people who use it who only do it subversively and would stop using it if it was legalised.

Your argument is just stupid. Shop lifting creates a problem. Legalising Marijuana does not. Take Amsterdam as an example, their tax inome from legalising marijuana off-sets the dickweeds who crash their cars while drunk and their economy is one of the most stable in the world.
Bonkers
Bonkers
Pro

its not gonna happens unless theres some crazy revolution so theres no point arguing pros and cons.
dale1878
dale1878
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
Your argument is just stupid. Shop lifting creates a problem. Legalising Marijuana does not. Take Amsterdam as an example, their tax inome from legalising marijuana off-sets the dickweeds who crash their cars while drunk and their economy is one of the most stable in the world.

Exactly. Legalising and taxing something takes it away from the undergroung and "mythical" status that weed has in this country, and most countries in fact.
A similar situation is present in Scandinavian countries, where alcohol is massively controlled and taxed, but they have free healthcare for everyone, free education, reduced costs for universities, etc etc. People whine (no pun intended) about the cost of beer and spirits here, but it's nearly double in Norway: total VAT took 195bn krona; tax on alcohol, smokes, etc took 96bn krona.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

dale1878 wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

Exactly. Legalising and taxing something takes it away from the undergroung and "mythical" status that weed has in this country, and most countries in fact.
A similar situation is present in Scandinavian countries, where alcohol is massively controlled and taxed, but they have free healthcare for everyone, free education, reduced costs for universities, etc etc. People whine (no pun intended) about the cost of beer and spirits here, but it's nearly double in Norway: total VAT took 195bn krona; tax on alcohol, smokes, etc took 96bn krona.

It's one of those things where Conservatices will never understand. And we'll be waiting a very long time for people to get their head around the idea that it would be more beneficial for the economy and society to legalise it.

These are the kidns of people who can't get their head around Bill Hicks' message.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Bonkers wrote:
its not gonna happens unless theres some crazy revolution so theres no point arguing pros and cons.

+1.
avy1990
avy1990
Legend

I dont care about your stats, and meaningless facts.

I believe drugs are for douches. I've seen what they do to people mentally, way more than ive seen Alcohol do.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
I believe drugs are for douches. I've seen what they do to people mentally, way more than ive seen Alcohol do.

You used to say the same thing about alcohol.

When it comes down to it, the startistics are done by the government and they're going to be selectively constructed to support their contention.
[youtube]C_0D8F_X7us[/youtube]
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

I'm high on life, does that count?

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search