P.U.I. (Posting Under the Influence)

P.U.I. (Posting Under the Influence)

Author
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Jesus is my High.
avy1990
avy1990
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Rocky Mountain is my high.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Funky Munky wrote:
Jesus is my High.

marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
Funky Munky wrote:
Jesus is my High.

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

marconi101 wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Funky Munky wrote:
Jesus is my High.

scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

thanks for this guys i'll be coming back and enjoy those last few posts in a few hours
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

ok so this is excellent but i'd like to go to sleep now thanks
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

What did you take?
Bonkers
Bonkers
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Sounds like amphetamines.
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

Not much of an amphetamine fan.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Bonkers wrote:
Sounds like amphetamines.

Not really.

Could have been acid, mdma, speed, cocaine...
Jets_Fan
Jets_Fan
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

8-[
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

nice work :D
Jets_Fan
Jets_Fan
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

Was a good day :lol:
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

I'm growing tired of the hangovers...I need a new party drug :P
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend

I haven't been able to post in this thread for like a week and a half at least. Sad.
Bonkers
Bonkers
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

FML
Jets_Fan
Jets_Fan
Pro

I enjoy pot, but I don't like doing it accidentally.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Jets_Fan wrote:

How do you do pot 'accidently'? "Sorry officer, I just tripped and fell on this bong and now I'm real fuckin stoned for some reasom"
thewestisland
thewestisland
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
Jets_Fan wrote:

How do you do pot 'accidently'? "Sorry officer, I just tripped and fell on this bong and now I'm real fuckin stoned for some reasom"

When you're really drunk and flog a durrie from your mate, only to notice a bit later that it is actually going around the whole circle.
Jets_Fan
Jets_Fan
Pro

thewestisland wrote:
afromanGT wrote:
Jets_Fan wrote:

When you're really drunk and flog a durrie from your mate, only to notice a bit later that it is actually going around the whole circle.

Pretty much this. I wasn't drunk though. My mate is a smoker and I felt like one at the time. And then afterwards my mate was like "yea I put pot in one of these and I'm not sure which one it is."

Edited by Jets_Fan: 26/2/2011 09:38:13 AM
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
Pretty much this. I wasn't drunk though. My mate is a smoker and I felt like one at the time. And then afterwards my mate was like "yea I put pot in one of these and I'm not sure which one it is."

You usually know when you light it up...wouldn't you stop smoking it if you didn't want to get high?
Quote:

We have rules in the circle that it's always to the left...so whenever someone knew comes to the circle they stand to the right of whoever lit it. This shit never happens to us :lol:
Jets_Fan
Jets_Fan
Pro

My friend lit it and then I was like yea give me one. So he gave me the one he already lit and it just wasn't really noticeable I guess. I would've kept smoking it if it had pot in it anyway. Just don't like being taken by surprise lol.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

It's worse when you think you're smoking pot and it's actually hashish.
Jets_Fan
Jets_Fan
Pro

Should I go beer or vodka tonight? Keen for Vodka as I tend not to have such a hangover. Just better not have any beer as well like the last 2 times -.-. Not keen to throw up.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

It depends on what you mix the vodka with as to how your hangover pans out. I'm a beer drinker and never have a hangover unless I switch to spirits later in the night.
Jets_Fan
Jets_Fan
Pro

Well, the worse of the 2 was Australia day. I had had about 11 or so Extra Drys and then pretty sculled a 375ml bottle of Smirnoff. About 5 minutes later I started vomiting and passed out. The other time was New Years. After I finished off my Vodka I had 1 Crown Lager. I went home and went to bed and then 2 hours later I woke up and started vomiting. Had the worst hangover after New Years but was fine after Australia Day. Last week, I had about half a case of Extra Dry and probably had about the worst hangover of my life. With Vodka, as long as I just drink a lot of water before I go to sleep I'm usually fine the next day.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Any night you go out drinking, have a glass of water and two asprin before you go to bed and you'll be fine.
thewestisland
thewestisland
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Chur mack bitch! Mount Eden all the way!
Bonkers
Bonkers
Pro

so much piss last night. refused entry by the end and had a heated argument with a bouncer. :lol: i think im still drunk.
terrible hangover.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search