The Punters Punthouse

The Punters Punthouse

Author
sanga1
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Super fail, good start to the weekend lol. So much for the Syd v GC matches being low scoring tight tense affairs!
pimpsta
pimpsta
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

EPL 1 -

arsenal, liverpool into draw wolves and bolton paying $13/1
sanga1
sanga1
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

The MultiBet miss that mother-fu$kin messed me!

Arsenal FC v Tottenham Hotspur   
         2.5 Total Goals Over/Under   
         Backing: Over   
         Odds: 1.63   

Birmingham City v Chelsea FC   
         Backing: Under   
         Odds: 1.8   

Bolton Wanderers v Newcastle United   
         Odds: 1.95   

Manchester United v Wigan Athletic   
         HT/FT Double   
         Backing: Manchester United / Manchester United    
         Odds: 1.62   

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
West Bromwich Albion v Stoke City   
         Half Time Result   
         Backing: West Bromwich Albion   
         Odds: 2.75
   FUCK YOUU STOKEE, FUCK YOUUU!!! (In Brennan voice toward Dale's drums in Step Brothers)

Liverpool FC v West Ham United   
         Odds: 1.95
Total odds were paying 49.7 and I had 3.5 on it!!

imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

Group: Moderators
You think that's bad?

I had Man U, Excelsior, Draw/Stoke, Inverness and... Gladbach. They were winning with 10 to go and lost ](*,). If they won I would've got 300.
sanga1
sanga1
Pro

imnofreak wrote:
You think that's bad?

I had Man U, Excelsior, Draw/Stoke, Inverness and... Gladbach. They were winning with 10 to go and lost ](*,). If they won I would've got 300.

Wooww, it's pretty sick so far, all we've had is hard luck stories. Lets hope we can turn things around !
All forumers should get together and brainstorm for a hot tip/multi this coming weekend, perhaps make it a weekly winners circle!
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend
Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)Legend (36K reputation)

I think Over/Unders are an awesome idea. Especially in leagues like Eredivisie, Bundesliga.
sanga1
sanga1
Pro

Yeah they're a really good tool to bump your odds up in your multi's and generally are not hard to pick. It's those damn 50/50's at Home legs that get ya!
Black Jack
Black Jack
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (247 reputation)Hardcore Fan (247 reputation)Hardcore Fan (247 reputation)Hardcore Fan (247 reputation)Hardcore Fan (247 reputation)Hardcore Fan (247 reputation)Hardcore Fan (247 reputation)Hardcore Fan (247 reputation)Hardcore Fan (247 reputation)Hardcore Fan (247 reputation)Hardcore Fan (247 reputation)

I put a few multi's on last weekend, and one missed out by a cunt hair.

Overall I had...

Tottenham to beat Arsenal
Birmingham to beat Chelsea
Liverpool to beat West Ham
Blackpool to beat Wolves
Stoke to beat??? whoever they beat
Newcastle Jets to beat Wellington
Brisbane Roar to beat Fury.

I bombed out on the 2nd game(Roar drawing against Fury) so I didnt think a great deal of it. But later on I found out all the others got up.

I almost turned my $10 into 1400 or so.
sanga1
sanga1
Pro

Black Jack wrote:
I put a few multi's on last weekend, and one missed out by a cunt hair.

Overall I had...

Tottenham to beat Arsenal
Birmingham to beat Chelsea
Liverpool to beat West Ham
Blackpool to beat Wolves
Stoke to beat??? whoever they beat
Newcastle Jets to beat Wellington
Brisbane Roar to beat Fury.

I bombed out on the 2nd game(Roar drawing against Fury) so I didnt think a great deal of it. But later on I found out all the others got up.

I almost turned my $10 into 1400 or so.

FFS man, 140-1 and you got screwed by West Brom and Stoke too!! Damn it, I feel your pain
Vaughn2111
Vaughn2111
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

I joined Sporting Bet after a friend referred me, got myself a $100 free bet while he got another free $50. Really need to put it on, struggling to find a fixture that is both good odds and relatively safe. Anyone found any abnormally long odds for a favourite?

Sunderland are $2.70 away to Wolves this weekend, any thoughts?

Oh yeah, the reason I haven't put it on an easy game is cuz I only get the winnings of the free bet, so a Chelsea home win at $1.15 is of no use to me.
sanga1
sanga1
Pro

Vaughn2111 wrote:
I joined Sporting Bet after a friend referred me, got myself a $100 free bet while he got another free $50. Really need to put it on, struggling to find a fixture that is both good odds and relatively safe. Anyone found any abnormally long odds for a favourite?

Oh yeah, the reason I haven't put it on an easy game is cuz I only get the winnings of the free bet, so a Chelsea home win at $1.15 is of no use to me.

Nice nice, hold on to it and we'll come up with one during the week :d
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

I'd definitely stay away from that Sunderland game.
sanga1
sanga1
Pro

imnofreak wrote:

Sunderland games have bitten me far too many times in the past
Vaughn2111
Vaughn2111
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

sanga1 wrote:
imnofreak wrote:

Sunderland games have bitten me far too many times in the past

Spurs are like that for me
pimpsta
pimpsta
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

liverpool are like that for me
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Wellington 2.35 at home to the Heart is pretty fucking good value IMO.
sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

I don't know why but I'm liking the look of a draw at Fulham v Birmingham and Stoke v Man City both at $3.20
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

Shouldn't it be the Punters Punthouse? :P
sanga1
sanga1
Pro

scouse_roar wrote:
Wellington 2.35 at home to the Heart is pretty fucking good value IMO.

Well in, hope you had a punt mate!
sanga1
sanga1
Pro

imnofreak wrote:
Shouldn't it be the Punters Punthouse? :P

Decision pending...
Affirmative, good job mate!
Vaughn2111
Vaughn2111
Pro

So my second last $ on sportingbet went on a multi with nix/draw/roar. Carn the Roar. :p
sanga1
sanga1
Pro

Champions League
FC Rubin Kazan v FC Kopenhagen   

Backing: FC Rubin Kazan 1-0
         Odds: 6.5   

HOTSPURS v Werder Bremen   
         Odds: 1.48   

CF Valencia v BURSASPOR   
         Odds: 1.65   

Panathinaikos v FC Barcelona   
         Half Time Result   
   Backing: FC Barcelona
         Odds: 1.8   

Stake   $1.90      
Combined Odds   28.57
To Win   
$52.38

A bet for the sake of the spare 1.9 change that was in my Aus Wallet on Betfair. I'll never bet CL usually cause it's pretty useless but I've seen stranger things before...
Hawks
Hawks
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1K reputation)

So all this is only going to cost $1.90
looks like smart choices, I was thinking of putting some on the Over for the Spurs V Werder game myself.
sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

The over for the Sp*rs game is the safest bet of that lot.
Vaughn2111
Vaughn2111
Pro

Nice pick up there Sanga. I had Valencia/Schalke/Rubin/Inter for the win to save my online account, bumped it back to $20 now \:d/ :p
sanga1
sanga1
Pro

Vaughn2111 wrote:
Nice pick up there Sanga. I had Valencia/Schalke/Rubin/Inter for the win to save my online account, bumped it back to $20 now \:d/ :p

Thanks mate ahahah I think you've started a bit of a winning trend, keep it up!
pimpsta
pimpsta
World Class

Vaughn2111 wrote:

i had this a while ago too, just looking at statistics if you want to go for a longish shot the draw in the fulham/Birmingham game is good, both teams have a habit of drawing(fulham at home 3 from 7 games and Birmingham 4 from 7 games away)

of if you want to pack a winner this weekend throw it on one of either tottenham or liverpool to win,
sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend

Yeah the Fulham - Brum game is a good bet for a draw.
imnofreak
imnofreak
Legend

Fucking sportingbet. Joined, added 30 bucks, didn't get my free 100. now I have to take MY time to fix their error. Shits me.

/rant.
avy1990
avy1990
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Won a trifecta at The Gardens. Paid a little.

Blake Shinn suspended for 15 months, and Peter Robl suspended for 12 months for illegal betting.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search