Welcome our first ever new mod...

Welcome our first ever new mod...

Author
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Quote:
As stated previously. Its about quality not quantity. If it went by the later, afro and mk would be franchise owners of this joint

Coz I never make a quality post...If it went by quality Decentric would be the mod.
Quote:
dont take any crap man, dont hesitate to weild your axe!

:lol:
Quote:
because you have 6000 posts and he only has 3500 posts that in all add up to about 3500 words/emoticons.

Lame one word retorts do seem to be his area of expertise.
I wouldn't say no to the job atm though 8-[ that'd give marty something to think about :P

Edited by afromanGT: 4/4/2008 09:11:41 PM
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

xAragonite wrote:
azzurro89 wrote:
dont hesitate to weild your axe!

Are you kidding? martyB's like a little girl playing tea-parties with her teddy bears. :p :twisted:
More like Stewie Griffin.... [size=3]playing tea-parties with his teddy bear.[/size] :P
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
martys been on here more than i have the last cople of days.
HailtheCelts
HailtheCelts
Rising Star
Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)

mk0825 wrote:
HailtheCelts wrote:
OOOOH.... AAAAAH

Guess what I just discovered. [needs ? instead of .]

Kevin Airs, aka. KA, has made a spelling mistake.

He wrote MartyB as apposed to martyB. [blatant mistake]

Tut tut tut tut. These are the signs of slowing down..[dual full stops are unheard of] Which sparks the debate[, inserted here] who will take over.[needs ? instead of .]:lol: :lol:

I thought you were the one who didn't like people going off at you for spelling or grammatical errors. "It's not an English essay."
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
I was mocking you, idiot.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
More like Stewie Griffin.... playing tea-parties with his teddy bear.:P

a sociopathic infant with numerous homosexual tendancies? rightio.
Quote:
martys been on here more than i have the last cople of days.

He's like the police...you always seem them around, but they never seem to be doing anything.
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

But if you cross them, they'll profile you, and use excessive force.
xAragonite
xAragonite
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

martyB wrote:
But if you cross them, they'll profile you, and use excessive force.

...And when has that ever happened? :p
martyB
martyB
Legend

Referring to LAPD... get with it, geez. Suppose its only 'excessive' if you are black or Mexican. :P You're okay though, your north of the border.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
But if you cross them, they'll profile you, and use excessive force

Ehehehehe...trusty maglight fixes that.
Quote:
Referring to LAPD... get with it, geez. Suppose its only 'excessive' if you are black or Mexican.

Or have a pound of Cocaine clamped firmly between your buttocks.
CWBush
CWBush
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

I'm offended that I wasn't given the nod. My post count isn't collosal, but they've all been quality. That, and I'm awesome.
martyB
martyB
Legend

You are awesome. Alas you go for West Ham, and that just won't cut it.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Quote:
You are awesome. Alas you go for West Ham, and that just won't cut it.

Well...your team showed today how good THEY are...told you I should have been given the job ](*,) :lol:
martyB
martyB
Legend

Whoops wrong thread.

Edited by martyb: 18/4/2008 11:12:32 PM
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search