Transfers

Transfers

Author
Fredsta
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Edited by Kevin Airs: 10/7/2008 12:18:32 AM

Edited by fredsta: 12/11/2013 11:56:12 PM
Edited
8 Years Ago by Fredsta
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Arsenal want Jean Makoun II to fill there DM spot. BUt if that yaya deal is on the table theyd proabbly go that way.

Watching spain last night and commentator said villa has a 17 million pound price tag. Xabi out of liverpool for 18mil...

IM thinking straight swap, kaka for drogba and shev. Then Chelsea will need a striker. Probably villa with their dirty money.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Ronaldo To Real I wouldnt press if i was a manc.

Edited by mk0825: 15/6/2008 11:17:03 AM
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

mk0825 wrote:
Ronaldo To Real I wouldnt press if i was a manc.

Edited by mk0825: 15/6/2008 11:17:03 AM

i wouldnt press if anyone wants save themselves 2 minutes of bs.

Edited by zimbos_05: 15/6/2008 12:15:25 PM
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

I said not to cause youre a manc.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
Juve have got Alonso

Sorry?? What's that??? What I read yesterday said that the deal was off.
Quote:
Mancini to Barca
Barca exchanging Eto'o for Pirlo

Someone's having a smoke.
Quote:
Quaresma says he has signed for a big club

And yet said 'big club' isn't trumpeting landing a big name like Quaresma??
Quote:
Sneijder to United
Ramos to United

You're dreaming.
Sneijder only joined Real Madrid last season for a shit load (something like 17mil) and United already have Anderson, Carrick, Fletcher, Hargreaves and Scholes who can play in the middle of the park.
Sergio Ramos is Real Madrid's star defender, they won't be letting him go any time soon either.
meanwhile, in the Torres saga
as for Adebayor moving

FourThreeThree
FourThreeThree
Weekender
Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)

AC wants that Velsoso dude from Sporting too i think
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

So does just about every other major club in europe though...
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend

Afro man if you had read my post clearly you would have seen that i said this is what has been rumored on various news sites i havebben on.
Dont blame me this is just the crap i pulled off and i think their actualy is a chance United can sign Ramos he even visited us during the week and he has aid he has good relationships with United.
I know Sneijder joined last season you idiot he is one of my favourite players and has been for many years as i follow Ajax results. And I know there isnt a chance of this happening and we dont need our midfield strenghtend we have Carrick, Hargreaves, Anderson and Scholes all playing in the same position. AS i have stated before these are just what is in the headlines. And on Veloso 433 umm yeah United, AC Milan and Atletico are the clubs that are really interested as is Arsenal and United and Bolton Wanderers have actualy made an inquiry into his price. He will probably move to Milan though

Edited by fredsta: 16/6/2008 11:05:37 AM
FourThreeThree
FourThreeThree
Weekender
Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)

i dont know if Man Utd wants Veloso this season, they publicity stated they dont need any CM for the time being because they have anderson, scholes, heargreaves, carrick, fletcher and so forth
as for ramos, it is natural for man utd to have rumors about him as he is considered one of the best RBs around, Man utd need a replacement for neville
Substance
Substance
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)

zdrilic to united!
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend

Ferguson has been after him for a while and he also plays in the backline but i dont think United will sign him Milan will
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

mk0825 wrote:
I said not to cause youre a manc.

but im like Peter Griffin from family guy when it comes to these things....if it says dont, i will, though im not as dumb him though...
Toffee_Fan
Toffee_Fan
Weekender
Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)Weekender (37 reputation)

Im exited about Jo to Man City. He scored some great goals for CSKA in the Champs League.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Jo to Man City could be interesting, I know what he can do, but he's as sulky as Anelka was at anfield sometimes. We'll see.
Veloso could go any which way at the moment. I'd love to see him at Atleti, we need a decend DM. Milan alreadu have Gattuso, Ambrosini and Pirlo who can sit deep (albeit that there's talk of Gattuso's impending departure).
Quote:
Afro man if you had read my post clearly you would have seen that i said this is what has been rumored on various news sites i havebben on.

And I was giving my Opinion like I do in every other thread. Just like you do. Ramos is Real Madrid's Star defender. They're not going to let him to without a fight. Although, he could head the other way for Ronaldo possibly :-k
Quote:
as for ramos, it is natural for man utd to have rumors about him as he is considered one of the best RBs around, Man utd need a replacement for neville

And Liverpool need a replacement for Finnan and Milan need a replacement for Maldini and Barca will be looking for a replacement for Zambrotta or Puyol pretty soon. Doesn't mean that any of them will get him really.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

We have degen and arbeloa. Two internationals. We dont need a right back.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Degen isn't that good. And Arbeloa is hardly an 'international' with his amazing record of two international caps.

There are heaps of better players. And Ramos's flexibility at the back wouldn't hurt. Especially when we're always lacking in Center Backs, Carragher, Agger and Skrtel are hardly suffient.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Know doubt Ramos would be wonderful but i dont think we are in a position to get him.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

I don't know if we're in a position to get anybody at the moment.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Weve just sold riise for 4 mil pounds. Crouch for 10mil and weve got ourself some cash. Looks like that alonso deal has fallen through aswell which is awesome. Had 3 LFC players playing for spain this morning. Arbeloa, reina and alonso. Torres on the bench too. David Villa should come. I reckon we have nearly as much chance as anyone else.
#4_Fabregas
#4_Fabregas
Amateur
Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)

There is a heap of rumours about Adebayor to AC. We haven't heard anything from the player apart from he wants to stay. His agent is saying a lot though, but apparently AC cannot afford him and Arsene does not want to sell. So that one is very unlikely.

Hleb seems almost certain to go to Barca though and would be great to get Yaya Toure in return so here's hoping.

Aaron Ramsey has officially been signed by Arsenal, beating United and Everton to his signature.

Nasri has been strongly linked to Arsenal and a deal was meant to be made after the Euros. France's early exit means if this is happening there should be some official news in the near future.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Nasri signed yesterday.
#4_Fabregas
#4_Fabregas
Amateur
Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)

Source?? I haven't seen anything over the net?
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Its sorta died off when the EUROs started didnt it. Forgot about it, i was very excited at the time though.

Its on his wiki page. Its also here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/05/25/sfnars125.xml amongst many many other places.
#4_Fabregas
#4_Fabregas
Amateur

Awesome thanks for that. That's good news!!
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

I cant' believe Wenger was given sufficient funds for that. Nor taht he was willing to spend them :P
I think Marseille got screwed juuuuuust a little though. They could have got 15+ for him.
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Might be some clauses later in the deal. I doubt that arsene would agree to something like that though so probably not.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Arsene wouldn't be the man he is, with the reputation he has, making the profits he does, if he had clauses like that in his transfers.
#4_Fabregas
#4_Fabregas
Amateur

Some new Arsenal rumours I've read lately. Apparently Arsenal are ready to fight Liverpool to sign David Silva. Also if Adebayor moves abroad Arsene Wenger is preparing a bid for Daniel Guiza.
nr690
nr690
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

do you go on newsnow and just copy every headline without thinking
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search