Transfers

Transfers

Author
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
i was wondering about guiza the oterh day during teh italy match. I was thinking... no talk about him from anyone??? how much would he cost? why not him? He had as much impact as villa or torres when he came on the otehr day. Thirty odd goals for a mid table spanish team last season. Why not? WOuldnt mind him at liverpool TBH.
nr690
nr690
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
mk0825 wrote:
i was wondering about guiza the oterh day during teh italy match. I was thinking... no talk about him from anyone??? how much would he cost? why not him? He had as much impact as villa or torres when he came on the otehr day. Thirty odd goals for a mid table spanish team last season. Why not? WOuldnt mind him at liverpool TBH.

calm down mk dont be soo excited to write a message in which you cant even spell "the" and "other" properly

Edited by nr690: 25/6/2008 09:25:03 PM
mk0825
mk0825
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

I was obviously typing fast. Im not a vegetable like you probably are when ya type. Youre obviously just a class A wanker. To pick out little things the typos is petty, very petty. You think if i scoured through all your posts i wouldnt find an error? I could tell you sentences start with capitals. I could tell you sentences end with full stops. But im not a petty shit. You are a nobody. Up until your last post i havent given you a second of my time. Im not sure ill give you the pleasure of a response next time. Its clearly all youre after. If you cant talk football then you can revert to talking shit. Good on ya... Douche!
#4_Fabregas
#4_Fabregas
Amateur
Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)

nr690 wrote:
do you go on newsnow and just copy every headline without thinking

Yes... Does that offend you? You do realise this is a thread to talk about transfers don't you? :roll:

Both these rumours could have some weight to them. David Silva is a bit less likely due to the hefty price tag. However if Ade were to leave then that'd leave a big hole in the Arsenal attack and Daniel Guiza could enter into the picture. As Mk said there hasn't been much about him despite the fact he top scored in La Liga last season so it's good to hear some speculation.

Edited by #4_fabregas: 25/6/2008 10:18:03 PM
Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

No bickering. Stay on topic. Is it SO hard?
martyB
martyB
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

He's got you there nr690.

It pays off to have a crisp picture of the Gunners' emblem.
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend

I dont know about Guiza to Arsenal ive heard the rumors to and Arsenal were interested before the Euros apperently but Mallorca fans have threatened to just go crazy and not attend games and stuff like that if they sell him and it is also rumored that he is going to Fenerbache who is his old club i hope thatones not true but i hope Guiza stays in Spain. Also good news about Nasri im so glad Real didnt get their hands on him and ruin him.
HailtheCelts
HailtheCelts
Rising Star
Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)

Anyone heard about Borriello? Supposed to have had a great season in the Serie A with Genoa and I wouldn't be suprised if a big club picked him up. Also Foggia, playing with Cagliari, not exactly the biggest club.

nr690
nr690
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

#4_Fabregas wrote:
nr690 wrote:

Yes... Does that offend you? You do realise this is a thread to talk about transfers don't you? :roll:

Both these rumours could have some weight to them. David Silva is a bit less likely due to the hefty price tag. However if Ade were to leave then that'd leave a big hole in the Arsenal attack and Daniel Guiza could enter into the picture. As Mk said there hasn't been much about him despite the fact he top scored in La Liga last season so it's good to hear some speculation.

Yes it offends me. Im going to put every rumor on newsnow on this page now
£20m Brazilian in talks with Chelsea and Arsenal?-----Robiniho
Another ‘New Zidane’ set for £25million Arsenal move------benzema
Arsenal miss out on £11.8million international--------- hatem ben arfa
Arsenal linked with £6million La Liga star-------- senna
I could go on for ever, none of these rumors will be true most of these rumors are created by "sportingo" and "caught off side" these sites are bullshit websites and the writers just make them up so you have to read rumors from sites that have more credibility not these bulshit websites

Edited by nr690: 26/6/2008 04:10:31 PM
nr690
nr690
Pro

mk0825 wrote:
I was obviously typing fast. Im not a vegetable like you probably are when ya type. Youre obviously just a class A wanker. To pick out little things the typos is petty, very petty. You think if i scoured through all your posts i wouldnt find an error? I could tell you sentences start with capitals. I could tell you sentences end with full stops. But im not a petty shit. You are a nobody. Up until your last post i havent given you a second of my time. Im not sure ill give you the pleasure of a response next time. Its clearly all youre after. If you cant talk football then you can revert to talking shit. Good on ya... Douche!

I only said that it because it was annoying to read and whil reading previous posts on other topics i always see you make petty remarks like this about people.Its not my fault you dont like a taste of your own medicene

Edited by nr690: 26/6/2008 04:09:49 PM
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend

Boriello is owned by milan so i presume he will just go there
#4_Fabregas
#4_Fabregas
Amateur
Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)Amateur (600 reputation)

nr690 wrote:
#4_Fabregas wrote:
nr690 wrote:

Yes it offends me. Im going to put every rumor on newsnow on this page now
£20m Brazilian in talks with Chelsea and Arsenal?-----Robiniho
Another ‘New Zidane’ set for £25million Arsenal move------benzema
Arsenal miss out on £11.8million international--------- hatem ben arfa
Arsenal linked with £6million La Liga star-------- senna
I could go on for ever, none of these rumors will be true most of these rumors are created by "sportingo" and "caught off side" these sites are bullshit websites and the writers just make them up so you have to read rumors from sites that have more credibility not these bulshit websites

Edited by nr690: 26/6/2008 04:10:31 PM

Those aren't even worthy of a headline because of how untrue they are. I haven't posted any like that... I really don't understand where you're coming from.
nr690
nr690
Pro

your propably right fabregas as i was pissed that Ade was leaving and we were going to get some shit spaniard that is wanted by the "great" fenerbache. however if we get 25 plus for him it will be an amazing deal as we bought him for 4mil. 20 mil profit imagine how many kids you could buy with that
:-k

Edited by nr690: 26/6/2008 07:03:02 PM
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

How is Spains 3rd choice striker shit? Scored a bag of goals last season in a mid table team. LIke one of teh commentators said, "Imagine him getting the sort of service a barcelona or real madrid striker would get". I doubt you have even seen him play. WOuld i be right? Yet you can judge him already. "Never judge a book by its cover", you havent even seen the cover, yet you still judge.
HailtheCelts
HailtheCelts
Rising Star
Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)

mk0825 wrote:
How is Spains 3rd choice striker shit? Scored a bag of goals last season in a mid table team. LIke one of teh commentators said, "Imagine him getting the sort of service a barcelona or real madrid striker would get". I doubt you have even seen him play. WOuld i be right? Yet you can judge him already. "Never judge a book by its cover", you havent even seen the cover, yet you still judge.

Against Greece he was preeeeety good. He set up De la Red's goal and always looked comfortable. But I don't think Arsene will get him, more like an African youngster who will be as good as Adebayor.
nr690
nr690
Pro

mk0825 wrote:

kevin philips has scored 30 goals in the prem and look how good he is
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Guiza scored again last night. He must be super shit. Cause kevin phillips failed everyone else after him will? Guiza would score more goals than Eduardo, more than RVP, more than Bendter. I think you truly have seen the light but you find it to hard to concede even a little ground so youll stick to your guns. To much pride.
nr690
nr690
Pro

mk0825 wrote:
Guiza scored again last night. He must be super shit. Cause kevin phillips failed everyone else after him will? Guiza would score more goals than Eduardo, more than RVP, more than Bendter. I think you truly have seen the light but you find it to hard to concede even a little ground so youll stick to your guns. To much pride.

Wee will never know unless he comes to the premier league how ever, i have to conceed that he has been pretty empresive in Euro08 and if and thats a big IF eduardo can be back to the form that he was in before his injury than i am confident that he will be a 20+ goals a season striker
mk0825
mk0825
Legend

Eduardo, 4 goals in 17 apps for current club. Guiza, 27 goals in 37 apps no penalties taken. Pretty damn impressive. Id take Guiza over Eduardo.
Jhayward
Jhayward
Amateur
Amateur (672 reputation)Amateur (672 reputation)Amateur (672 reputation)Amateur (672 reputation)Amateur (672 reputation)Amateur (672 reputation)Amateur (672 reputation)Amateur (672 reputation)Amateur (672 reputation)Amateur (672 reputation)Amateur (672 reputation)

Arsenal should sell Adebayor and buy Eto'o.

Eto'o is a much better player and at the lower end of his current market value, while Adebayor is at the top end of his value.

If this happens, Arsenal will win the Premier League, IMO.
nr690
nr690
Pro

actually eduardo has scored 10 goals in all competitions he moved from the croatian league to the premierleague which is HUGE leap.

jhayward eto'o is a prima donna and hes 27 and he requiires huge wages. eont happen
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend

GEtting Eto'o wont win the premier league for Arsenal. Guiza was top scorer in La Liga with 27 and i agree imagine beating Vannistelrooy who has a world class midfield behind him and he beat the likes of Messi and Villa as well
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
kevin philips has scored 30 goals in the prem and look how good he is

And Wayne Rooney has scored 20odd, and look how good he is! ](*,)
On the other hand...Alan Shearer scored 34 and he actually was good. Which just goes to show, the number of goals scored isn't necessarily reflective of how good a player is.
Quote:
Eduardo, 4 goals in 17 apps for current club. Guiza, 27 goals in 37 apps no penalties taken. Pretty damn impressive. Id take Guiza over Eduardo.

Eduardo plays a different Role to that of Guiza for their respective domestic clubs. Guiza plays as a more out and out striker but brings the other players around him into the game. Where as Eduardo plays more as a link-up man. And if you want to throw around the number of goals scored...Eduardo scored 34 for Dinamo in 07, the most Guiza has ever scored is 21 in the spanish second division.
Quote:
Arsenal should sell Adebayor and buy Eto'o.

Why trade down and buy a sulker??!!

All taht crap towards the top of the page about speculation and rumours needs to stop. This topic is for debating the merits of transfers, not for mindless wanking eachother off to see who can make up the best sounding bullshit. We already have an entire sub-forum devoted to rumours, if you want to do that, go in there!!
This topic is for talking about reported news. So if you're going to report stuff don't takie it off a fucking rumour site!!!!
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend

Agreed with most of that Afro but Guiza was the top scorer in La Liga with 27 goals
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Quote:
Agreed with most of that Afro but Guiza was the top scorer in La Liga with 27 goals

I was ignoring this season since for Eduardo it was greatly inhibited by injury and somewhat sways the statistics in Guiza's favour. But granted, 27 goals is quite a feat, to outscore Villa (who has been the top spannish scorer for the last few seasons...well him and Torres, but he can't really be counted can he?) and knock him off his perch. Although this was probably aided by the torrid season Valencia had.
#4_Fabregas
#4_Fabregas
Amateur

afromanGT wrote:
All taht crap towards the top of the page about speculation and rumours needs to stop. This topic is for debating the merits of transfers, not for mindless wanking eachother off to see who can make up the best sounding bullshit. We already have an entire sub-forum devoted to rumours, if you want to do that, go in there!!
This topic is for talking about reported news. So if you're going to report stuff don't takie it off a fucking rumour site!!!!

Sorry mate I thought both those transfers could be possible. Didn't know that wasn't allowed.

As for signing Eto'o. I don't think that'd help us in anyway. Could even be detrimental to our cause. I think Eduardo would have definitely scored another 5+ goals towards the end of the season had he not been injured. He's a great striker and was really starting to get comfortable in his new role at Arsenal. I expect some big things from him next season if he can recover mentally from the injury.
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend

Quote:
Huntelaar is one of the most sought-after commodities in this transfer window, with Real Madrid also competing for his signature.

The striker’s Ajax departure now looks imminent after the Amsterdam club smashed the Dutch transfer record with the signing of Miralem Sulejmani from Heerenveen.

Ajax have slapped a £20 million price tag on Huntelaar’s head, which could deter potential suitors. However, the player is adamant that a move to Old Trafford would be his preference.

Huntelaar has an outstanding scoring record for Ajax, with 70 goals in just over 80 league appearances for the club. He has also netted eight strikes in 13 international outings.

He now hopes to emulate his Oranje team-mate Ruud Van Nistelrooy, who spent five fruitful seasons at Manchester United.

He told the Dutch media: "I love clubs with great history like Ajax. I also love United. It`s a club that makes me dream, especially as Ruud van Nistelrooy played there and did great things with them.

“I know certain English clubs are following me, like Manchester United, who are very interested in me."

Very good news

Jazzmaster
Jazzmaster
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

I'm not hearing much about Berbatov lately.:cool: The Gnome has a list you know..
Fredsta
Fredsta
Legend

I really dont want Berbatov at United i know how good he is but to me Huntelaar is miles above him i think he has omething like 82 appearances and 70 goals which speaks for itself
Jazzmaster
Jazzmaster
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

Good.You will be spared..:)
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search