FourFourTwo Community Rendezvous Thread

FourFourTwo Community Rendezvous Thread

Author
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
TheSelectFew wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
WHO DO WE EAT FOR!?

-PB

WE MAKE KEBABS FOR DA WANDERS!

* Wanderers . Who the hell is the wanders ? Some 70's rnb group :lol:
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Oh yeah, like you can ever correct anyone's spelling and grammar.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:

:lol: afro the guru of the engrish language.

Love Football

sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

:lol: Might surprise a few but any kebabs will be far far outweighed by the Balkan feast that will be taking place. Kind of fitting to be having it where we are :lol:

We we're gonna do it at the Settlers on the CCM away trip but the pub wouldn't let us prepare our own food on the premises.

Edited by sydneycroatia58: 20/3/2013 12:54:47 PM
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

M.L. wrote:
afromanGT wrote:

:lol: afro the guru of the engrish language.

Much to learn, you have.
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Met SydCro and Heine last night, 'twas good fun.

And apparently Erebus was sitting In front of us at the game last night...?
keepersball
keepersball
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

Should've posted before, but forgot about this thread. Met Streetz at the Newcastle v Sydney game in Feb @ Hunter Stadium. Quality lad.
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Moderators
At the Socceroos game with socceroos_fan last night <3

Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Farrand93 wrote:

T'was very fun. Tell your Canadian buddies that I'm not upset at them. :lol:. Although, it was fucking hilarious to watch them back-peddle. I knew exactly what he was trying to say, but it was just interesting to see where he was taking it. :lol:

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
Farrand93 wrote:

T'was very fun. Tell your Canadian buddies that I'm not upset at them. :lol:. Although, it was fucking hilarious to watch them back-peddle. I knew exactly what he was trying to say, but it was just interesting to see where he was taking it. :lol:

Hahaha we still can't work out what that was about to be honest! We were trying to work out what the offensive part was, and none of us get it?

But, you've now officially eaten Sydney's dirtiest and best kebabs.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Farrand93 wrote:
Heineken wrote:
Farrand93 wrote:

Hahaha we still can't work out what that was about to be honest! We were trying to work out what the offensive part was, and none of us get it?

It was all fine until Daniel brought up the fact I have a missus, so than he took my curious silence as offense because he thought I had interpreted his comments towards my GF. :lol:. I wasn't offended in the slightest, because I knew what he was going on about. :lol:.

Dirtiest kebabs in Sydney? I've had dirtier. :lol: It was good actually, quite enjoyed it. You want a dirty kebab? Go to the Kebab stand next to Scruffy Murphy's in the city at 3am. If you don't get herpes from there, they're not doing a good enough job!! :lol:

KiwiChick1
KiwiChick1
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

Someone should come to New Zealand and hang out with me xoxo
FulofGladbach
FulofGladbach
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
Farrand93 wrote:

Swear I saw Girt last night with his old buddies.

I also think I saw you Heine
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

Heineken wrote:
Farrand93 wrote:
Heineken wrote:
Farrand93 wrote:

It was all fine until Daniel brought up the fact I have a missus, so than he took my curious silence as offense because he thought I had interpreted his comments towards my GF. :lol:. I wasn't offended in the slightest, because I knew what he was going on about. :lol:.

Dirtiest kebabs in Sydney? I've had dirtier. :lol: It was good actually, quite enjoyed it. You want a dirty kebab? Go to the Kebab stand next to Scruffy Murphy's in the city at 3am. If you don't get herpes from there, they're not doing a good enough job!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
All in all, yes gold
StreetzFC
StreetzFC
Rising Star
Rising Star (946 reputation)Rising Star (946 reputation)Rising Star (946 reputation)Rising Star (946 reputation)Rising Star (946 reputation)Rising Star (946 reputation)Rising Star (946 reputation)Rising Star (946 reputation)Rising Star (946 reputation)Rising Star (946 reputation)Rising Star (946 reputation)

keepersball wrote:
Should've posted before, but forgot about this thread. Met Streetz at the Newcastle v Sydney game in Feb @ Hunter Stadium. Quality lad.

Good day that. KB is a good kid. Defo need to meet up again next season in either Sydney or Newcastle
FulofGladbach
FulofGladbach
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

KiwiChick1 wrote:
Someone should come to New Zealand and hang out with me xoxo

Heineken
Heineken
Legend

Foolem. >Big Smile! wrote:

When/Where? :-k

FulofGladbach
FulofGladbach
Pro

Heineken wrote:

Le train.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

Heineken wrote:

Le train.

There were a few hundred thousand on the train home. :lol:. I also caught a train in. :lol:

sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
Heineken wrote:

Le train.

There were a few hundred thousand on the train home. :lol:. I also caught a train in. :lol:

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

"CENTRAL"
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

sydneycroatia58 wrote:
Heineken wrote:
Heineken wrote:

Le train.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

"CENTRAL"

Going to post that to youtube, but unfortunately I've filmed it on the wrong angle, so everything's on a 90 degree angle. :lol: #-o

chillbilly
chillbilly
World Class
World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)World Class (6.3K reputation)

I saw Buddha hop on the train to the game. I didn't knowingly see any other past or current people from here.

In the 1st half Simon Crean and a lot of other politicians that I recognised their faces but don't know their names were in the bay next to mine.

Edited by chillbilly: 27/3/2013 10:06:03 PM
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

sydneycroatia58 wrote:
Heineken wrote:
Heineken wrote:

Le train.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

"CENTRAL"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Too much stupidity in one night

Me: "Where are you boys?"

Heine: "Lost in eastwood"

Me: "Fuck"
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Swear I saw Girt last night with his old buddies.

Grumpy looking guy with dirty glasses?
Quote:
Go to the Kebab stand next to Scruffy Murphy's in the city at 3am. If you don't get herpes from there, they're not doing a good enough job!!

Oh ghawd I've eaten there.

..eh, can't catch what you already scratch.
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

So, who's free for pub dinner and a few beers in Sydney this Sunday?
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

cbowden9000 wrote:

I most certainly am.

Heineken and I will be at Bar Century from 3 onwards.

Sounds like around 6ish we'll find a pub and grab food and more beverages. If anyone else is keen PM and I'll send you my number and we'll work it all out.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

Farrand93 wrote:
cbowden9000 wrote:

I most certainly am.

Sounds like around 6ish we'll find a pub and grab food and more beverages. If anyone else is keen PM and I'll send you my number and we'll work it all out.

sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend

Farrand93 wrote:
cbowden9000 wrote:

I most certainly am.

Yeah like I said last night, I finish work at 6, will go straight to the station from there and train it in.
Bowden
Bowden
Legend

sydneycroatia58 wrote:
Farrand93 wrote:
cbowden9000 wrote:

I most certainly am.

Yeah like I said last night, I finish work at 6, will go straight to the station from there and train it in.

Ja, I'll be around at that time too.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

Looks like Farrand & I will have to have your pre-drinks.

Not that I'm complaining. :lol:

First rounds on me, lads. ([size=1]providing you get there early enough[/size]) ;)

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search