You, Matt Morris singlehandely cost the football community 250,000 fully funded stickers

You, Matt Morris singlehandely cost the football community 250,000...

Author
notorganic
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
OK
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

So far you've checked off irrational, self-important and being a douchenozzle. Is there anything else you want to throw in there to prove my point?
notorganic
notorganic
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

OK
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

notorganic wrote:
He had lunch with Desmond Tutu. I'm sure he's PM'd you the picture at one point or another.

What's wrong with that?

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

:lol: farkkkkk I love when you two are in the same thread. Always set for a cracker of an evening!

Notor, care to explain how he went from setting up the campaign and successfully launching (at this point you thought it was a good cause) to the stage in which you decided he was off his rocker? I feel like that's the key part of the story and it's not being explained...
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

Heineken wrote:
notorganic wrote:
He had lunch with Desmond Tutu. I'm sure he's PM'd you the picture at one point or another.

What's wrong with that?

He had a hand in bringing about the end of the apartheid. Terrible bloke, real war criminal who just wants nothing more than to see the destruction of the human race :lol:
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Eastern Glory wrote:
Heineken wrote:
notorganic wrote:

What's wrong with that?

He had a hand in bringing about the end of the apartheid. Terrible bloke, real war criminal who just wants nothing more than to see the destruction of the human race :lol:

Sarcasm. Yay!

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Who?
notorganic
notorganic
Legend

Eastern Glory wrote:
:lol: farkkkkk I love when you two are in the same thread. Always set for a cracker of an evening!

Notor, care to explain how he went from setting up the campaign and successfully launching (at this point you thought it was a good cause) to the stage in which you decided he was off his rocker? I feel like that's the key part of the story and it's not being explained...

It was at the same time of the Golec homophobic tweets and when marriage equality garnered meaningful discourse and debate on these forums. Somehow my intolerance of Girts usage of the phrase "you never normalise sodomy" in opposition to marriage equality led him to accuse me of trying to sabotage the sticker campaign. Davidbloop (who was collecting & disbursing funds & stickers) ended up posting something like "all religious people are dumb, come at me bros", which seemed to make Girt even worse.

I'm still unsure how he has come to the conclusion that he lost $20,000 worth of stickers because of me, and I've asked him to clarify... But he's never been very big on the details.
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Group: Moderators
notorganic wrote:
Joffa wrote:
Maybe you guys should ask the people girt went to South Africa with about what happened in South Africa, and maybe if they would travel with him again?

I thought it was a breakfast.
notorganic
notorganic
Legend

Joffa wrote:
notorganic wrote:
Joffa wrote:
Maybe you guys should ask the people girt went to South Africa with about what happened in South Africa, and maybe if they would travel with him again?

I thought it was a breakfast.

Haha, yes. My mistake.
notorganic
notorganic
Legend

Joff, permission to post what Girt pm'd me with the express knowledge it would be published on my blog?
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

notorganic wrote:
Joff, permission to post what Girt pm'd me with the express knowledge it would be published on my blog?

I'm not sure that's such a good idea really, didn't KA delete it last time?

notorganic
notorganic
Legend

He did, but surely now that he is throwing heavy accusations around its in the public interest
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Dis thrad;

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Joffa
Joffa
Legend

notorganic wrote:
He did, but surely now that he is throwing heavy accusations around its in the public interest

All I cán say iś you might be best to run it past KA, as it stands at the momént I woüld feel compelled to remove it if I saw it. in regards to being in the public interest, I can't really answer that and would have to read it in the ćontext of these allegations béfore I could make á decision.

Anyway its been a long day, goodnight.

Edited by Joffa: 11/6/2013 11:18:55 PM
krisskrash
krisskrash
Hacker
Hacker (490 reputation)Hacker (490 reputation)Hacker (490 reputation)Hacker (490 reputation)Hacker (490 reputation)Hacker (490 reputation)Hacker (490 reputation)Hacker (490 reputation)Hacker (490 reputation)Hacker (490 reputation)Hacker (490 reputation)

Joffa's gone to bed! Post it!
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

krisskrash wrote:
Joffa's gone to bed! Post it!

Post of the day :lol:
notorganic
notorganic
Legend

I can't post it, but I will pm to anyone that requests a copy.
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

notorganic wrote:
I can't post it, but I will pm to anyone that requests a copy.

Yeah, I'm. Down. To be honest I'd always taken Girt's word for it and just not cared because its not my business... But facts sound fun
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

May I please have a looky looky?

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of not posting it? :lol:
notorganic
notorganic
Legend

Deflection
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

notorganic wrote:
Deflection

Off the frame of the goal and it's in the back of the net.

1-0 Afro.
notorganic
notorganic
Legend

OK
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

notorganic wrote:

Heineken
Heineken
Legend

afromanGT wrote:
herp

notorganic wrote:
derp

afromanGT wrote:
herp herp

notorganic wrote:
derp derp derp

Edited by Heineken: 12/6/2013 12:53:18 AM

Roar_Brisbane
Roar_Brisbane
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Heineken wrote:

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

Roar_Brisbane wrote:
Heineken wrote:

And can I get a little zip zip lookie lookie
Maybe just a little uh uh nookie nookie

DB-PGFC
DB-PGFC
Amateur
Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)Amateur (507 reputation)

Let me in on this. I'll have a pm.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search