You, Matt Morris singlehandely cost the football community 250,000 fully funded stickers

You, Matt Morris singlehandely cost the football community 250,000...

Author
notorganic
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Keeping in mind, the pm provides no real insight into how I cost the football community 250,000 stickers, just highlights Jims descent into delusion.

Some highlights:
-despite having never touched a computer before 2005, he facilitated for people tickets to any World Cup games they wanted including the final.
-everyone he met at the Serbia game was "beaming" because of how one man (him) managed to get such a strong active support rection at the Ghana game.
- not to be outdone, at Durban he singlehandedly "with the help of only a few others" got 3 bays chanting together.
-having organised international meets at all major towns in South Africa, Jim flew to Cape Town and had breakfast with Desmond Tutu and pushed Australia's bid for 2022.
-by random chance he bumped into Baddiel and Skinner and ended up taking over the organisation of interviews for BBC Radio 5Live
-Jim and 2 others caused a fight between Qatar and the USA which brought down MBH.
-He tried to advise the Australian bid on what Qatar was up to, but they didn't listen and that's why we missed out on hosting.
-The FFA were completely behind the sticker campaign and gave Jim everything he asked for - no-ones really sure what he asked for.

Shaker
Shaker
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

notorganic wrote:
Keeping in mind, the pm provides no real insight into how I cost the football community 250,000 stickers, just highlights Jims descent into delusion.

Some highlights:
-despite having never touched a computer before 2005, he facilitated for people tickets to any World Cup games they wanted including the final.
-everyone he met at the Serbia game was "beaming" because of how one man (him) managed to get such a strong active support rection at the Ghana game.
- not to be outdone, at Durban he singlehandedly "with the help of only a few others" got 3 bays chanting together.
-having organised international meets at all major towns in South Africa, Jim flew to Cape Town and had breakfast with Desmond Tutu and pushed Australia's bid for 2022.
-by random chance he bumped into Baddiel and Skinner and ended up taking over the organisation of interviews for BBC Radio 5Live
-Jim and 2 others caused a fight between Qatar and the USA which brought down MBH.
-He tried to advise the Australian bid on what Qatar was up to, but they didn't listen and that's why we missed out on hosting.
-The FFA were completely behind the sticker campaign and gave Jim everything he asked for - no-ones really sure what he asked for.

Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Moderators
All I'll say is, I was PM'd that same Tutu breakfast photo randomly as well :lol:
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

can't even find a gif that sums up my amazement for this thread
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Dat PM lol.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

i have interest in the PM, and even more interest in the desmond tutu PM.

cheers
-pv4
pv4
pv4
Legend

paulbagzFC wrote:
Dat PM lol.

-PB

pv4
pv4
Legend

notorganic wrote:

this is an amazing feat if true. i know my old man & i were flirting with the idea of going to germany, and tried to get there through a bloke advertising in the newcastle herald newspaper and ringing up other places, and basically everywhere be like "lololol, you got no chance unless you get on the internet"
neverwozza
neverwozza
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

pv4 wrote:

cheers
-pv4

Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Hard to fault him for anything he said in that PM...

Fairly humble when you consider how much he did, and was involved in.
99 Problems
99 Problems
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

pv4 wrote:

cheers
-pv4

Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

I haz le Tutu photo...
pv4
pv4
Legend

cbowden9000 wrote:
I haz le Tutu photo...

Roar_Brisbane
Roar_Brisbane
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

What is this photo?
macktheknife
macktheknife
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

This is more intriguing than an episode of Pretty Little Liars.
macktheknife
macktheknife
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Without any hot girls involved.
notorganic
notorganic
Legend

macktheknife wrote:
Without any hot girls involved.

The lesbian girl always reminds me of Skin Diamond
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

notorganic
notorganic
Legend

afromanGT wrote:

It's hard to decide whether you're the most boring person on the forums, or in the world.
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Just because I'm not an infantile git like yourself doesn't mean I'm boring.
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Maybe next time we should sell fridge magnets...everybody loves fridge magnets
WaMackie
WaMackie
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
DB-PGFC wrote:
Let me in on this. I'll have a pm.

x2
Mozilla
Mozilla
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

WaMackie wrote:
DB-PGFC wrote:
Let me in on this. I'll have a pm.

x2

x3
Mike Bassett
Mike Bassett
Super Fan
Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)Super Fan (114 reputation)

notorganic wrote:
It's hard to decide whether you're the most boring person on the forums, or in the world.

afromanGT wrote:
Just because I'm not an infantile git like yourself doesn't mean I'm boring.

[youtube]-2Vvj5VFszQ[/youtube]
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Sooooo I've read the post etc, how does the failure of the sticker operation then occur?

-PB

afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend

paulbagzFC wrote:
Sooooo I've read the post etc, how does the failure of the sticker operation then occur?

-PB

I'm not really sure what one has to do with the other.
notorganic
notorganic
Legend

paulbagzFC wrote:

-PB

Still waiting for Jimbo to actually give information on this.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

o i c

-PB

Bowden
Bowden
Legend

Someone post le Tutu pic... I'm too scared to...
Bowden
Bowden
Legend

Inb4

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search