Season 2014/15 Membership thread

Season 2014/15 Membership thread

Author
robbos
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
azzaMVFC wrote:
Atlas wrote:
MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:
How many of the 10k are going to actually go to games after Villa has left? I'm sure many bought memberships thinking they'd be able to watch Villa play 10 matches, including 5 at home which they can attend.

lol

Villa or no Villa will be there.

Already seen so called members on facebook having a sook, saying the club has given false promises :lol:

Sounds like some-one is jealous!!!!
Edited
8 Years Ago by robbos
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

robbos wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:
Atlas wrote:
MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:
How many of the 10k are going to actually go to games after Villa has left? I'm sure many bought memberships thinking they'd be able to watch Villa play 10 matches, including 5 at home which they can attend.

lol

Already seen so called members on facebook having a sook, saying the club has given false promises :lol:

Of what? It's not like he made an impact. Scores two goals that anyone could've scored. Keogh has been popping them in for fun.

Edited
8 Years Ago by TheSelectFew
robbos
robbos
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

TheSelectFew wrote:
robbos wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:
Atlas wrote:
MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:

lol

Of what? It's not like he made an impact. Scores two goals that anyone could've scored. Keogh has been popping them in for fun.

Keogh has been great so far, but please remind me how many WCs, Euros, Champions Leagues, La Ligas has he won?
Villa's last match prior to playing for Melb City, was playing & scoring for the then world champions in the World Cup & last club match was the champions league final.
Remind me what championship club Keogh was playing for last season.

Give me a break, the guy came over as a guest player, one of the best players in this generation, just enjoy!!!!!
Edited
8 Years Ago by robbos
Schultzy
Schultzy
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

Atlas wrote:
Considering the huge crowd Adelaide United had on Friday night against Victory, their membership is very small. Is enough being done to grow their membership base?

Our memberships are at record levels and we just had a record attendance for any football match held in South Australia. We're sweet. Chill.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Schultzy
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

robbos wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
robbos wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:
Atlas wrote:
MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:

lol

Keogh has been great so far, but please remind me how many WCs, Euros, Champions Leagues, La Ligas has he won?
Villa's last match prior to playing for Melb City, was playing & scoring for the then world champions in the World Cup & last club match was the champions league final.
Remind me what championship club Keogh was playing for last season.

Give me a break, the guy came over as a guest player, one of the best players in this generation, just enjoy!!!!!

And isn't it great he chose Melbourne Heart to be his superannuation fund.

Edited
Mr B
Mr B
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Latest figures are out on A-League.com.au.

Edited
8 Years Ago by MrBrisbane
Atlas
Atlas
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

Schultzy wrote:
Atlas wrote:
Considering the huge crowd Adelaide United had on Friday night against Victory, their membership is very small. Is enough being done to grow their membership base?

Our memberships are at record levels and we just had a record attendance for any football match held in South Australia. We're sweet. Chill.

The only reason I asked is because after seeing such a big crowd it is a pity Adelaide United cannot even get a third of those who attended to become members.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Atlas
Davo1985
Davo1985
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:
Atlas wrote:
MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:

lol

Says more about you than it does about us... ever since we've come in the reason why you've had no success is that you always try and turn everything we do into a negative instead of worrying about your own backyard.

I can understand you are threatened as over the next 5 years we will build into something your team and club should have been, it will happen, and you realise this, as its just not talk.

Cling onto journalists in Melbourne that are one eyed victory people.

We no longer need to be surrounded by positive news, we have a solid core of supporters and members, a great financial situation and a clearly defined vision that can be met, to be the best in Australia.

The City mantra is starting to penetrate the City faithful.

To combat City in the long term, Victory will need to become a "peoples club" just like Borussia Dortmund. They need to find a point of difference, because financially they will never ever be able to compete. They will never be able to afford the marquee players City could get if they really wanted to. But if Victory is majority owned by fans, this will ensure an ongoing very well supported club which will keep them going for decades to come.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Davo1985
azzaMVFC
azzaMVFC
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:
Atlas wrote:
MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:

lol

Says more about you than it does about us... ever since we've come in the reason why you've had no success is that you always try and turn everything we do into a negative instead of worrying about your own backyard.

I can understand you are threatened as over the next 5 years we will build into something your team and club should have been, it will happen, and you realise this, as its just not talk.

We no longer need to be surrounded by positive news, we have a solid core of supporters and members, a great financial situation and a clearly defined vision that can be met, to be the best in Australia.

No, it says more about your bandwagoner "members" that only paid up to see Villa and not interested in City as a club and the future of City. Yes I am a Victory man and yes I have developed a disliking for your club, but I am an A-League fan and an Australian Football fan most of all. We need the little brother to become bigger. It's great for the game and for football in Melbourne/Aus :)
Edited
8 Years Ago by azzaMVFC
Davo1985
Davo1985
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

Club Total 14/15 Total 13/14 (as of Rd 27)

Adelaide United: 7,384 (6,415)(115.11%)
Brisbane Roar: 11,585 (8,112)(142.81%)
Central Coast Mariners: 5,539 (5,960) (92.94%)
Melbourne City: 10,039 (7,307) (137.39%)
Melbourne Victory: 22,201 (22,021) (100.82%)
Newcastle Jets: 8,520 (10,115) (84.23%)
Perth Glory : 5,181 ( 5,000)(103.62%)
Sydney FC: 11,041 (10,841)(101.84%)
Wellington Phoenix: 3,701 ( 3,500)(105.74%)
WSW: 18,176 (16,904)(107.52%)

Total = 103,367

New A-league Membership Record!!!

Total as of 11/10/2013 = 86,352
Total as of 1/4/2014 = 96,175

http://www.sydneyfc.com/
http://membership.melbournecityfc.com.au/
http://wanderers.memberhq.com.au/
http://www.membership.newcastlejets.com.au/
http://www.melbournevictory.com.au/
http://www.a-league.com.au/[/quote][/quote]

Edited by Davo1985: 22/10/2014 03:43:47 PM
Edited
8 Years Ago by Davo1985
Davo1985
Davo1985
Pro

Another 1.5k growth overnight. Mainly due to the weekly updates. Good to see Perth now hit green and into growth figures.

Was expecting both Victory and FC to jump a lil higher.

About 2.5k to go to hit 10% growth. Would be a fantastic achievement considering the growth we've had the last 2 previous seasons.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Davo1985
Victory>Heart
Victory>Heart
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Victory: 22,201
Edited
8 Years Ago by Victory>Heart
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Victory>Heart wrote:

Passed last year. On to our record.

Edited
Davo1985
Davo1985
Pro

TheSelectFew wrote:
Victory>Heart wrote:

What's Victory's record?

Btw i've updated the above table.

Edited by Davo1985: 22/10/2014 03:44:18 PM
Edited
8 Years Ago by Davo1985
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Davo1985 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Victory>Heart wrote:

What's Victory's record?

07/08 22,591

Edited
azzaMVFC
azzaMVFC
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

TheSelectFew wrote:
Davo1985 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Victory>Heart wrote:

What's Victory's record?

07/08 22,591

A convincing win in the derby will see us achieve this, just like our much hyped win over the Wanderers, that was always going to bring another 1000+
Edited
8 Years Ago by azzaMVFC
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

azzaMVFC wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Davo1985 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Victory>Heart wrote:

What's Victory's record?

07/08 22,591

A convincing win in the derby will see us achieve this, just like our much hyped win over the Wanderers, that was always going to bring another 1000+

I think the fact that its the derby will get us over the line. But 500 more members by close of business should be easily achievable.

Edited
MCMH
MCMH
Hacker
Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)Hacker (378 reputation)

azzaMVFC wrote:
MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:
Atlas wrote:
MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:

lol

No, it says more about your bandwagoner "members" that only paid up to see Villa and not interested in City as a club and the future of City. Yes I am a Victory man and yes I have developed a disliking for your club, but I am an A-League fan and an Australian Football fan most of all. We need the little brother to become bigger. It's great for the game and for football in Melbourne/Aus :)

So how much will we decline in memberships next year then?
Edited
8 Years Ago by MCMH
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Ticketed Memberships Sold Out

Wednesday, 22 October 2014 -

Ahead of their AFC Champions League Final against Al-Hilal at Parramatta Stadium this weekend, we’re proud to announce that we have sold out of ticketed memberships for the Hyundai A-League 2014/15 season.

Following a remarkable rise which has seen us crowned the best club team in East Asia, demand for ticketed memberships for the current season have been in high demand with the final few memberships having been sold yesterday.

Whilst ticketed memberships are now exhausted, Supporter and Out of Towner memberships still on sale and can be purchased from wanderland.com.au

From a count of 7003 Foundation Members in our inaugural season, we currently sit at 18,176 with ticketed memberships completely sold-out. This is testament to our incredible fan base who has growth with us as a Club.

Members who have not yet received their Membership Packs should expect delivery before our first home game of the season.

New Membership Features
Wanderpay: a program that breaks payments into monthly instalments has certainly encouraged individuals to either renew their membership or join for the very first time
Loyalty program: to encourage and thank members for continually renewing their membership with us, Foundation Members who have renewed this season will become part of the ‘White’ membership milestone group – consequently receiving an engraved and exclusive key ring
Members are also able to forward their membership this season to family, friends, clients and even themselves in the form of an E-ticket if they are unable to attend a game.

Read more at http://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/article/ticketed-memberships-sold-out/coeowbrj3w341g2y1xh8wurrp#vCQ3BvrvciuG9vxr.99
Edited
8 Years Ago by Joffa
Tom AUFC
Tom AUFC
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

Does anyone know the timeline for the Parra upgrade? Wanderers deserve the opportunity to have 25,000 at every match.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Tom AUFC
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:
MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:
Atlas wrote:
MCMH wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:

lol

So how much will we decline in memberships next year then?

Back to your old number.

Edited
GloryPerth
GloryPerth
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

TheSelectFew wrote:
Davo1985 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Victory>Heart wrote:

What's Victory's record?

07/08 22,591

Woah, that number must've been achieved on the back of your, IIRC, 6-0 drubbing of AU in the 2007 A-League Grand Final?

Would indeed be an achievement AND a sign of the A-League's overall growth and increasing popularity, if Victory can indeed match/top their club record, set during that era!
Edited
8 Years Ago by GloryPerth
Tambo
Tambo
Hacker
Hacker (400 reputation)Hacker (400 reputation)Hacker (400 reputation)Hacker (400 reputation)Hacker (400 reputation)Hacker (400 reputation)Hacker (400 reputation)Hacker (400 reputation)Hacker (400 reputation)Hacker (400 reputation)Hacker (400 reputation)

I'm either calling a huge bullshit on sydney fc's membership numbers when they hit 11k or they are due for a big rise soon (a league have outdated figures) .

Reason being that they claimed 11k the day before their round 1 clash. They would have sold minimum 100-200 memberships on game day, and then one would imagine a fair few more in the lead up to the derby. On top of that, I think at least 40 have would signed up following the derby win...

You can see from all other clubs how much growth they have had since round 1. Eg. Victory over 1,000.... City 500 or so... Even the mariners have grown a few hundred.

And given the circumstances surrounding the club... If they were legitemately on 11k when they said they were , I would expect them to be close to 12k by now following those 2 home games (opportunities to sell memberships at game), plus the derby win
Edited
8 Years Ago by Tambo
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

GloryPerth wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Davo1985 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Victory>Heart wrote:

What's Victory's record?

07/08 22,591

Woah, that number must've been achieved on the back of your, IIRC, 6-0 drubbing of AU in the 2007 A-League Grand Final?

Would indeed be an achievement AND a sign of the A-League's overall growth and increasing popularity, if Victory can indeed match/top their club record, set during that era!

Well grease up the gap mobile because we are going to pass it. You might want to add the best figures to your stats. Can be found on each individual clubs wiki page.

Edited
GloryPerth
GloryPerth
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

2014/15 Membership Sales: Tracking to Known Targets
[size=4]Of past two seasons + some adjusted or *imposed targets (for those without)[/size]

[size=4]As of 22 October 2014[/size]

Adelaide United:.............. *7,384 [size=4]/10,000[/size] 74%
Brisbane Roar:................ *11,585 [size=4]/10,000 (*12k adjusted)[/size] 110% [size=4](*96.5%)[/size]
Central Coast Mariners:..... 5,539 [size=4]/*5,960 (Club Record)[/size] 93%
Melbourne City:.............. *10,039 [size=4]/*11,000[/size][size=3][/size] *91%?
Melbourne Victory:........... 22,201 [size=4]/23,000[/size] 96.5%
Newcastle Jets:................... 8,520 [size=4]/11,007 (Club Record)[/size][size=2][/size] 77%
Perth Glory:......................... 5,181 [size=4]/+*6,000[/size][size=2][/size] *86%?!
Sydney FC:....................... *11,041 [size=4]/10,000 (*12k adjusted)[/size] 110% [size=4](*92%)[/size]
Wellington Phoenix:.......... *3,701 [size=4]/4,000[/size] 95.5%
West Sydney Wanderers: *18,176 [size=4]/Sold-out![/size] 100%

Total memberships sold - 103,367 [size=4]/110,000[/size] = 93.97% towards 'Collective Target'.

Total as of 11/10/2013 = 86,352
Total as of 1/4/2014 = 96,175

*Setting a new membership record for the club
+As of yet, we seem to have no idea as to either what Perth Glory's membership record is, nor their membership target.

Edited by GloryPerth: 22/10/2014 11:02:07 PM
Edited
GloryPerth
GloryPerth
Legend

Edited
jmart204
jmart204
Super Fan
Super Fan (137 reputation)Super Fan (137 reputation)Super Fan (137 reputation)Super Fan (137 reputation)Super Fan (137 reputation)Super Fan (137 reputation)Super Fan (137 reputation)Super Fan (137 reputation)Super Fan (137 reputation)Super Fan (137 reputation)Super Fan (137 reputation)

Growth has slowed right down as is expected. Can only really see the Jets getting a significant increase. Will they make 9k?
Edited
8 Years Ago by jmart204
Lastbroadcast
Lastbroadcast
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

Jets still haven't had a home game yet, so if they have a big game it might happen. They really need to be sold though.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Lastbroadcast
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
jmart204 wrote:
Growth has slowed right down as is expected. Can only really see the Jets getting a significant increase. Will they make 9k?

We'll easily make 9k, I think we'll crack 10k tbh.
Edited
8 Years Ago by pv4
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

jmart204 wrote:

It'll be a crawl from now on but it's great to see records smashed.

Edited
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search