South v Hume

South v Hume

Author
SoccerLogic
Amateur
Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
What a shitty shitty night for football, but a handy result against one of the league's up and comers.

Milos is a beast.
thejollyvic
thejollyvic
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=89942&p=23

there is a NPLV thread for this
southmelb
southmelb
World Class
World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)World Class (5.8K reputation)

I've got a terrible cold as a result of last night...winter football in the suburbs is just brutal:lol:

Great header from Milos, Brennan will be trialling with the jets this week, still very raw don't think he is ready to dominate the npl yet let alone step up.

Btw I'm now convinced that tim mala is the best pure defender in Victoria..average with the ball at his feet but he can keep any opponent in his back pocket.
SoccerLogic
SoccerLogic
Amateur
Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)

southmelb wrote:
I've got a terrible cold as a result of last night...winter football in the suburbs is just brutal:lol:

Great header from Milos, Brennan will be trialling with the jets this week, still very raw don't think he is ready to dominate the npl yet let alone step up.

Btw I'm now convinced that tim mala is the best pure defender in Victoria..average with the ball at his feet but he can keep any opponent in his back pocket.

Agree about Brennan, only recently found his stride I think and was lucky to have Stubbins in the crowd against Knights. All the best to him though. Would be an amazingly quick jump from the Victory League in Tassie!
SoccerLogic
SoccerLogic
Amateur

thejollyvic wrote:

Got a decent response from the last South v Knights thread specifically about the game. Other than match updates and general discussion the NPLV thread isn't good to talk about specifics since it cuts off general conversation and fails to attract coherent discussion. If I get a bad response here I'll probably move back to the NPLV thread of consider starting a general SMFC one.
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
thejollyvic wrote:

I don't see a problem with individual match threads in the State League subforum if it looks like there'll be sufficient discussion.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search