Joke: What can a bunch of forumers and a graphic designer achieve?

Joke: What can a bunch of forumers and a graphic designer achieve?

Author
SoccerLogic
Amateur
Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
A Whole of Football Plan.

Haven't read it in detail so I'm not going to waste AF's time, but from what I have read these are my early thoughts. No real substance. Just wild aims, with little detailing or support.

Serious question now. Is there any strategic planning in here?

I'd like to know what to look for when I go over it this weekend.
biscuitman1871
biscuitman1871
Pro
Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)Pro (4.5K reputation)

SoccerLogic wrote:

Haven't read it in detail so I'm not going to waste AF's time, but from what I have read these are my early thoughts. No real substance. Just wild aims, with little detailing or support.

It is more of a strategy than a plan. There is no implementation detail in it whatsoever.

SoccerLogic
SoccerLogic
Amateur
Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)Amateur (646 reputation)

biscuitman1871 wrote:
SoccerLogic wrote:

It is more of a strategy than a plan. There is no implementation detail in it whatsoever.

This is what frustrates me. It's all well and good to communicate where you want to be in the future but this is either bad strategy or a corporate circlej*%^ that's meant to legitimise the jobs of a lot of people who offer nothing.

How many of these plans has the FFA released in the last year? Where are the results? You don't need an MBA to know what strategy is a quick google will tell you it's a plan of action designed to achieve a long-term or overall aim.

What's the plan!? What's there that we didn't (honestly) already assume/know?
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

People are surprised?

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search