Ban adrtho please

Ban adrtho please

Author
Socceroofan4life
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
http://au.fourfourtwo.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=113706

Edited by socceroofan4life: 3/2/2016 07:51:47 AM
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

It's frustrating because we just has ZERO respect for anyone else or their opinion.

His views were refreshing at first, but the guy has literally just tried to offend people visiting the forum from elsewhere.
And we all know that he's a Notor multi anyway right?
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Adthro must be a multi. His spelling is far too good for someone who appears to deliberately omit verbs. If he is Notorganic, I haven't seen him target some of the same posters that Notorganic did.

He generates football content and football discussion. I'm not the only one who thinks this. In the past Quickflick and U4486662 agree. At times I agree with what he says. He posits different opinions that challenge the norm on 442. That is, that playing any European football is good.

At the same time he hounds some people, which is counterproductive.

If Adrtho continues to post his opinions, and demonstrates respect for most posters, even if he is a multi, he can contribute positively to 442. He has drawn out some knowledgeable posters. I've learnt some useful info from their responses to Adrthro.
aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class
World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)

Eastern Glory wrote:
It's frustrating because we just has ZERO respect for anyone else or their opinion.

His views were refreshing at first, but the guy has literally just tried to offend people visiting the forum from elsewhere.
And we all know that he's a Notor multi anyway right?

First I've heard of this
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search