The great Johann Cruyff dies

The great Johann Cruyff dies

Author
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIAVTd3jVe8&nohtml5=False

Above is a video of the incredible Johann Cruyff. The class of this player is for all to see in the video.

It seems sad such a great player is no longer with us. He was also a great thinker in football and a highly influential coach.
Post_hoc
Post_hoc
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Decentric wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIAVTd3jVe8&nohtml5=False

Above is a video of the incredible Johann Cruyff. The class of this player is for all to see in the video.

It seems sad such a great player is no longer with us. He was also a great thinker in football and a highly influential coach.

The week he died was a weekend my family had no sport on. I made my kids sit down and watch a BBC documentary on Cruyff, and explained to my 10 year old this man is the reason we play football the way we do, the reason why he gets taught to play they way he does.

To his credit he sat down and took all of it in
Brew
Brew
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)Hardcore Fan (274 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Looking at that video it is a reminder of how great a player he was.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search